Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RealMenDeadLift View Post
    they are both broken down into glucose
    100% true, except refined sugar results in multiple negative effects towards the body.
    Believe to Achieve.

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shawnjb View Post
    100% true, except refined sugar results in multiple negative effects towards the body.
    only if you dont get proper nutrition oustide of sucrose intake, only if you aren't active, only if you have other complications(including age) ......not......f'ing....applicable....to.....us

shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shawnjb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RealMenDeadLift View Post
    only if you dont get proper nutrition oustide of sucrose intake, only if you aren't active, only if you have other complications(including age) ......not......f'ing....applicable....to.....us
    I still try to stay from the sugar completely. I've completely eliminated my craving for sugar, which I see as an accomplishment, others may not. The more perfection I seek in my diet, the more opportunities I will find to express even more perfection.
    Believe to Achieve.

RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I still try to stay from the sugar completely. I've completely eliminated my craving for sugar, which I see as an accomplishment, others may not. The more perfection I seek in my diet, the more opportunities I will find to express even more perfection.
    I don't crave sugar either, but I enjoy it. There is nothing "perfect" about not consuming sugar, but if it helps you sleep at night....its your ED so whatever

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First of all the sugar in this oatmeal is refined sugar. Refined sugar raises insulin levels in the blood, and raised blood insulin depresses the immune system. When the immune system is depressed, you ability to fight diseases are weakened.

Raised blood insulin also results in fat gain.

Refined sugar contains no minerals or vitamins WHATSOEVER so for in order it to be metabolized by the body, it MUST draw upon the bodies preserved vitamins and minerals. Whenever these reserves are depleted, metabolization of cholestrol and fatt acids are impeded. Henceforth resulting in heightened blood blood serum triglyceride and cholesterol levels, promoting obesity due to the higher fatty acid storage around vital organs. These organs cannot function in top condition with this storage.

? Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.

? Sugar can cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity.

? Sugar leads to decreased glucose tolerance.

? Sugar can cause cardiovascular disease.

? Sugar can increase systolic blood pressure.

? Sugar causes food allergies.

? Sugar can cause free radical formation in the bloodstream.

? Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy.

? Sugar can contribute to eczema in children.

? Sugar can overstress the pancreas, causing damage.

? Sugar can cause atherosclerosis.

? Sugar can compromise the lining of the capillaries.

? Sugar can cause liver cells to divide, increasing the size of the liver.

? Sugar can increase the amount of fat in the liver.

? Sugar can increase kidney size and produce pathological changes in the kidney.

? Sugar can cause depression.

Etc, etc..
    you can't be serious...

Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    you can't be serious...
    sadly he is

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    multiple negative affects? not really....not 12 grams of refined sugar in oatmeal. You need to spend a long long night with an anatomy and physiology textbook...

The effects you pointed out almost always, literally 99.999999999999999999% of the time deal with marginally to unhealthy adults on moderate to VERY high sugar diets. A healthy adult with a good diet who exercises will have ZERO affects from a low to moderate sugar intake. And 12 grams from oatmeal is in that category...

You realize almost every study showing the negative affects of sugar dealt with people who eat over 2 pounds and up to 6 pounds of refined sugar a week?

Just because it's bad in one case doesn't mean it is on all, you are really morphing the facts. Kind of like 1 glass of wine has no affects on your health and could be healthy yet two bottles a day could kill you or ruin your health after so many years
    Last edited by Flex500; 05-28-2009 at 06:49 AM.

DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sugar causes depression?

Brb, downing some sugar and then posting about how I wanna kill myself.

Funny stuff in here.
    Instagram: instagram.com/zackfeeney
    Snapchat: DTrulez616

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes... you will die
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well if someone prefers to be healthier I wouldn't recommend it for them.
    First of all the sugar in this oatmeal is refined sugar. Refined sugar raises insulin levels in the blood, and raised blood insulin depresses the immune system. When the immune system is depressed, you ability to fight diseases are weakened.

Raised blood insulin also results in fat gain.

Refined sugar contains no minerals or vitamins WHATSOEVER so for in order it to be metabolized by the body, it MUST draw upon the bodies preserved vitamins and minerals. Whenever these reserves are depleted, metabolization of cholestrol and fatt acids are impeded. Henceforth resulting in heightened blood blood serum triglyceride and cholesterol levels, promoting obesity due to the higher fatty acid storage around vital organs. These organs cannot function in top condition with this storage.

? Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.

? Sugar can cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity.

? Sugar leads to decreased glucose tolerance.

? Sugar can cause cardiovascular disease.

? Sugar can increase systolic blood pressure.

? Sugar causes food allergies.

? Sugar can cause free radical formation in the bloodstream.

? Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy.

? Sugar can contribute to eczema in children.

? Sugar can overstress the pancreas, causing damage.

? Sugar can cause atherosclerosis.

? Sugar can compromise the lining of the capillaries.

? Sugar can cause liver cells to divide, increasing the size of the liver.

? Sugar can increase the amount of fat in the liver.

? Sugar can increase kidney size and produce pathological changes in the kidney.

? Sugar can cause depression.

Etc, etc..
    Thanks,

I just want people to know what they eat and it's effect on the body. :P Especially if it's unhealthy..
    This sugar packed oatmeal is unhealthy to eat, it doesn't matter if your Bruce Lee or a regular McDonald's customer.

Just because your active doesn't mean the sugar is just going to dissipate into thin air.
    True, I'd prefer 100% Natural Oatmeal.. ingredients: 100% prairie grown oats, no artificial flavors.
    Sugar is the enemy, if you have it once, you are more susceptible to having it again, and again, until it becomes a way of life. So if you keep it completely out of your diet, you won't seek it anymore, and thats the way I role.
    Plain Oatmeal isn't the same as refined sugar.
    You are so incredibly moronic it's not even funny.

Get off this site, learn about macronutrients and micronutrients and how they are digested and then get back to us.

Oh, and *facepalm*.
    Food quality does not change the laws of thermodynamics. Provided you consume adequate protein, EFAs, fiber, and vitamins and minerals you can eat whatever you want.

The only difference between a 'clean' and a 'dirty' food is how much of it you eat.

The Glycemic Index is meaningless unless you eat carbs alone in a fasted state. As soon as you add fat, protein, or fiber to a meal or have eaten in the previous 4-6 hours the GI is irrelevant.

Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didnt expect this to turn bad. But, aren't you pose to get 10g of sugar a day in your body? I think my doc or someone told me that. I was just wondering. I will have to start buying the weight control packs instead to. Seeing how the sugar is really low compare to the normal flavored packs. Thanks for all the replys on the subject.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rolo01 View Post
    I was wonder if its bad for you if you eat it flavored cuz the sugar?
    flavored oatmeal is nastyyy. i dont know how people do it. plain instant quaker oatmeal is the best

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy Hm...

Damn... I just drank a bottle of sugar(Orange Juice); I guess I'll start writing my will now, seeing as how I'm about to kill myself from the depression.

/throat

The next day, in the pits of hell...

Crane: "**** sugar!"

The End.

Written by: Greater Deity

"I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell, Quaker even makes a low sugar instant oatmeal if you're worried about sugar content. The weight control Quaker is fortified with whey & extra fiber. Both taste great and come in convenient packages. I'd eat them if it didn't cost $3 for a box of 8.