Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump, and quick question is there any specific supplements that cannot be used in combination with 5-Tetra?

And any specifics about the log that you would like to be included?
    The only person I compete against is myself, the cruelest of opponents
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124389261 =Summer Cut Log.

Registered User wannabeshredded's Avatar
    wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome! Thanks for the opportunity epic! Looking forward to using some 5-tetra!
    "They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xXBoStErXx View Post
    Bump, and quick question is there any specific supplements that cannot be used in combination with 5-Tetra?

And any specifics about the log that you would like to be included?
    Sorry been off the chain today, what products did you have in mind? Anything heavy in stimulants wouldn't be advisable to take at the sametime as 5-Tetra, you can do it but need to start slow and judge your tolerance.

Other than L-Tyrosine i'm not immediately aware of anything that wouldn't play well. Just be aware Yohimbine is a stim, if you're sensetive to stims may not want to combo other stims along with it.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
    Sorry been off the chain today, what products did you have in mind? Anything heavy in stimulants wouldn't be advisable to take at the sametime as 5-Tetra, you can do it but need to start slow and judge your tolerance.

Other than L-Tyrosine i'm not immediately aware of anything that wouldn't play well. Just be aware Yohimbine is a stim, if you're sensetive to stims may not want to combo other stims along with it.
    Thanks a lot!

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xXBoStErXx View Post
    Thanks a lot!
    Cool stuff, product should go out today so you guys should have it early next week.

And Boster don't get me wrong you can take 6 pills of tetra with a cup of coffee, if your CNS is down for that. Just ease your way in if you're stim sensitive.

If you're generally not stim sensitive some caffeine & tetra makes for awesome fawking workouts. Just be aware and make sure you don't take it at the sametime as anything containing L-Tyrosine (most preworkouts & energy drinks have this).
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

EPIC Performance CEO Joe Pavlik's Avatar
    Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Impressive Testers - Instructions and Advice

Guys,

Looking forward to hearing about your experince with 5-Tetra "Ultimate Performance Catalyst" with Peak-ATP. IIf you've never used 5-Tetra you're in for a good time. 'll be randomly selecting two testers to receive a full 90 count bottle of 5-Tetra. Additionally each of you will be receiving a few sample packs of the 4-Nitro Pre-Workout Muscle Igniter and 8-Beta the Intra-Workout Muscle Growth Accelerator.

In order for each of you to see what a difference 5-Tetra has, stick to your regular supplement regimen. Add in the desired amount of 5-Tetra based on your bodyweight and training requirements. If you drop things and add too many new things in all at once it's difficult to determine what's working and what isn't. So take what you normally take and add 5-Tetra.

One thing you will notice when on 5-Tetra is that you're able to "get more" - which means reps, speed, distance - pretty much everything. My training involves both endurance, strength and strength/endurance as I try to attack all fibers during any given week depending on what I'm training for. I'll take 2 tabs before runs and moderate weight workouts, 4 tabs before heavy weight workouts and long runs and 6 tabs if I'm doing a Marathon Muscle session over 4 hours.

If you're bodybuilding you will want to try to get more reps with the weight that you normally use. So if you're doing dumbbell presses with 60's and failing at say 12 reps, grab the same weight and watch how easy it is to get 16-20 reps. Then bump the weight up and see if you can get the same amount of reps with heavier weight that you recently did with lighter weight - progressive overload.

If you're running you will be able to go faster and farther with less fatigue, when normally you may start to die at the 2-3 mile mark of say a 4 mile run, you will now blow through 2-3 miles quite easily. If you're running sprints or repeat intervals (short or long 200m-800m) you'll be able to recover faster between rest periods and hit the next run/sprint with significantly increased "explosivity".

If you don't count sets and reps that's cool, I usually don't. If you fall into this group then just stay in tune and dialed in with your body and go longer and harder and increase the volume and watch how much heavier, harder and longer you can go.

5-Tetra allows you to handle a higher training volume and workload, this means more sets, more reps and more miles. If you're into vascularity then try to go beyond the pain zone and pump until you see veins popping, then take a few deep breaths and keep going. Forget about pain, fatigue and all other physical barriers 5-Tetra.

Take 5-Tetra 45-60 minutes prior to your workout as it need to get in the system, via the extended/delayed release Nutrateric coated tablet. This ensures the tabs bypass the stomach to avoid destruction from the acidic environment and are slowly dissolved/released in the small intestine resulting in rapid and sustained blood levels of ATP for up to 8 hours. If you've used an ATP product before with half-ass results, the reason is Peak-ATP has to enter the bloodstream in order to be effective. ATP cannot be delivered in a capsule or powder, it just doesnt work the same.

If you want to check out the extensive clinical data on Peak-ATP please visit

www.peak-atp.com

Feel free to hit Harder or I back with any questions and prepare to be Tetrafied.

Best of Luck,

Joe Pavlik
    Disclaimer: Any information in this message represents my own personal view or opinion and does not represent the official stance of of EPIC Performance.

Cool stuff, product should go out today so you guys should have it early next week.

And Boster don't get me wrong you can take 6 pills of tetra with a cup of coffee, if your CNS is down for that. Just ease your way in if you're stim sensitive.

If you're generally not stim sensitive some caffeine & tetra makes for awesome fawking workouts. Just be aware and make sure you don't take it at the sametime as anything containing L-Tyrosine (most preworkouts & energy drinks have this).
    Sounds good

Thumbs up

Good stuff Joe, for those that want to see what training insane is all about check out Joe's profile. Yeah he wears a suite and tie and gets it done, but Joe define's "Hardcore" when it comes to training. His muscle density and vascularity is just sick!

I've seen it first hand. Get up on his twitter for the daily dose (link in his profile)
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just got my 5-Tetra
    Monday night so its on like Vince Vaughn!!!!!!

link
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post340955751

good luck to all the other testers

time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

To my surprise, I recieved the 5-tetra along with other samples last night. Once I get my log setup up I will post the link here.

Thanks and good luck to all the other testers!

Whatcha all think????

The new page going up for Tetra: (note there is a typo in this version)

Dig it!!!
    Last edited by kickingtotalass; 06-09-2009 at 03:05 PM.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The new page going up for Tetra: (note there is a typo in this version)

Dig it!!!
    nice ad...this product is great! bought a bottle some time ago...took 2 of them before a bike ride this past weekend....went 50 miles....my lungs easily could have done 50 more....my quads were toast but energy and lungs were great!
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    nice ad...this product is great! bought a bottle some time ago...took 2 of them before a bike ride this past weekend....went 50 miles....my lungs easily could have done 50 more....my quads were toast but energy and lungs were great!
    Awesome, glad to hear about the results and looking forward to a review if you get time after you're done with a bottle.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All, 5-Tetra is a solid product. Do not pass up this opp...

For details on my prior experience with the product, see my prior log and review...

5-Tetra Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=751438

5-Tetra Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=544681
    Psalms 51:10-13

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by HalleluYAH View Post

For details on my prior experience with the product, see my prior log and review...

5-Tetra Log:

5-Tetra Review:
    Great info, Price is no longer an issue either per log (was 46 dollars back then compared to 34 now).

Especially since it's still buy 2 get 1.

Thanks for the sharing!!!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HalleluYAH View Post

5-Tetra Log:

5-Tetra Review:
    Nice log thanks for sharing that with us!
    Team SNI Athlete - sniglobal.com
    http://twitter.com/BEASTONIO

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome, glad to hear about the results and looking forward to a review if you get time after you're done with a bottle.
    planning on logging a couple weeks of it. I couldn't wait so I took a couple to "sample" I also bought a tub of 8-betanabol as well to go with it.

5-tetra is definitely unique and I was really surprised to see how well it worked.
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm in

I'll give it a try. Tried many new products and would love to test this one. I'm a personal trainer and performance coach. Plus a regular lifter myself.

What's up everyone, basically i'm looking for all different kinds of athletes to test out 5-Tetra and run logs with honest feedback. You need to be 18 years of age, tell me your short term & long term goal. And what activity you'd be using it for.

I'm looking for everything! MMA, runners, lifters, boxers, baseball etc. Any and every athlete can benefit from 5-Tetra. I'll keep this open till at least Sunday 5/31/09. Looking to select 10 or so folks so don't be shy. You'll get 2 weeks worth of 5-Tetra to take for a spin, in return we just want a mini log.

5-Tetra with Peak Performance ATP

This is a product that plain works and I truly believe in, you'll notice the performance bump when you really turn things up a knotch while training or playing your sport of choice. Upon selecting athletes i'll announce the winners sunday and PM them for their addresses etc.

We'll also be shipping out other goody's with 5-Tetra and shirts!

Good luck!!!
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    planning on logging a couple weeks of it. I couldn't wait so I took a couple to "sample" I also bought a tub of 8-betanabol as well to go with it.

5-tetra is definitely unique and I was really surprised to see how well it worked.
    It was definitely ahead of it's time in 2005, no one else had a product like this then. Which is awesome and at the sametime detrimental because a lot of times people don't get behind something unless there's a ship sailing it with lots of brands backing it etc.

I think just recently ATP is starting to get the attention it deserves. I think our prices are tough to beat and offer a great value in comparison though.

Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    I'll give it a try. Tried many new products and would love to test this one. I'm a personal trainer and performance coach. Plus a regular lifter myself.
    We have chosen our loggers, keep a look out for next time and thanks for the interest!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    as one of the only if not THE only canadian to try it. I can honestly say, I agree!

very performance enhancing, it is siimply some " Good Stuff"

easily beats plasmajet in every way
    "I Am a God in Amnesia....and Im Just Finally Starting To Remember" the great Sam Rattan, December 21,2012

The Strength of a Civilization is not measured by it's willingness to start a war, but it's willingness to prevent it.

Gene Roddenberry