Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation 2 week logging opportunity for Epic Performance's 5-Tetra, apply within!

What's up everyone, basically i'm looking for all different kinds of athletes to test out 5-Tetra and run logs with honest feedback. You need to be 18 years of age, tell me your short term & long term goal. And what activity you'd be using it for.

I'm looking for everything! MMA, runners, lifters, boxers, baseball etc. Any and every athlete can benefit from 5-Tetra. I'll keep this open till at least Sunday 5/31/09. Looking to select 10 or so folks so don't be shy. You'll get 2 weeks worth of 5-Tetra to take for a spin, in return we just want a mini log.

5-Tetra with Peak Performance ATP

Since 2005 5-Tetra has been nicknamed "the ultimate muscle intensifier" providing both immediate and long lasting muscular strength and endurance, cardiovascular strength and endurance, as well as being extremely potent at buffering lactic acid to "fight the burn" longer and increase total work performed in any given workout. 5-TETRA enhances multiple areas of exercise performance establishing itself as the premier all encompassing, broad-spectrum exercise and performance aid available to fitness enthusiasts from novice to professional.
    The researchers at Epic Performance looked at the physiological roadblocks that hinder the ability to train with true intensity ? not just a mental perception of intensity ? but true bone-wrenching intensity that increases training load and muscle growth. The result - 5-TETRA, the Ultimate Performance Catalyst, a product specifically designed to take full advantage of every progressive overload training technique.
    Make no mistake, effectively overloading active muscle, in addition, to increasing cellular fluid ? like the way many ?pump? products do ? is the ONLY WAY you?ll attain your physique goals. And with 5-TETRA you?ll provide the raw substrates to generate maximum force, power and drive while maintaining the stamina to achieve more reps while simultaneously buffering lactic acid. The result is serious muscle density, the quality muscle tissue that supports rapid improvements in muscle belly size and structure, and the muscle mass that generates real strength, is critical for achieving a physique like none other. Not just a pumped muscle, but a solid, chiseled muscle.
    5-TETRA contains patented and clinically tested Peak-ATP? (Adenylpyrophosphoric Acid disodium) to directly increase circulating levels of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy currency of every living cell. This backbone ingredient of 5-TETRA also increases blood flow and circulation to efficiently enhance delivery of oxygen and nutrients to hard-working muscle cells. In addition, this stable and orally active form of Adenylpyrophosphoric Acid increases the removal of cellular waste and lactic acid. As you can see, this ingredient sets the stage to close the gap between our physical limitations and our end goals.
    Cordyceps sinensis, an extremely popular compound in Chinese medicine has made notable inroads in modern sports nutrition. Cordyceps extract increases ATP by supplying direct precursor, c-AMP, which also facilitates the use of body fat for energy.
    Cordyceps sinensis is a potent herb that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. Several traditional uses include treatment for asthma, increased physical performance and as an aphrodisiac. Cordyceps has been shown to improve athletic performance by increasing oxygen delivery and by increasing cAMP ?the chemical messenger that triggers the release of stored fat into the bloodstream.
    Cordyceps elicits a consistent increase in the ATP/inorganic phosphate ratio. It is this ratio that signifies a higher energy state. This unique fungus from the Tibetan mountains has also been shown to enhance the ability to endure oxygen shortage by improving oxygen efficiency.
    5-TETRA also contains pyruvate, the primary beginning compound for the body?s powerful energy producing Krebs cycle. Pyruvate allows for more efficient energy production during anaerobic activity and facilitates fatty acid and amino acid conversion into muscle energy. It also works synergistically with the other ingredients in 5-TETRA to increase overall production of ATP so you get the ultimate synergistic potency.
    The final piece of this ?equalizer? is Yohimbine HCl. A principal alkaloid in the extracts from the bark of Pausinystalia yohimbe, Yohimbine has been used pharmacologically to increase peripheral blood flow, increase testosterone production and to facilitate the use of stored body fat for energy.
    One major key to the effectiveness of 5-Tetra is the extended release delivery NUTRATERIC? coating. NUTRATERIC? delayed release technology allows the molecular composition of a tablet to release specific compounds at a particular pH range. This specific range ensures that acid sensitive compounds are protected through their caustic journey through the stomach and into the basic small intestine. After the pill reaches the small intestine and a pH in the basic range, the NUTRATERIC coating sloughs off, thus liberating the compounds where they are then shuttled into circulation to help you dominate any and all physical challenges that you?ve set out to achieve.
    This is a product that plain works and I truly believe in, you'll notice the performance bump when you really turn things up a knotch while training or playing your sport of choice. Upon selecting athletes i'll announce the winners sunday and PM them for their addresses etc.

We'll also be shipping out other goody's with 5-Tetra and shirts!

Good luck!!!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this product looks good, to bad im logging a supplement right now, my endurance has been lacking this last week.

EPIC Performance CEO Joe Pavlik's Avatar
    Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe Pavlik will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Get Tetrafied

Potential Testers,

5-Tetra has developed a cult like following of die hard workout enthusiasts that swear by this product. I have never had someone that actually trains hard and tries to push themselves to get more reps, lift longer and harder, run faster and farther that has not had tremendous results with the product.

If you've never tried 5-Tetra you'll want to take advantage of this opportunity because this product makes a huge difference in how much training volume you can handle and how much faster you can recover between sets. If you're training under 60-90 minutes the difference is literally night and day. In fact I have been using this product for over 4 years with intermittent breaks here and there during periods of active-rest training and it's a staple item in my vast arsenal of supplements that has helped me to train at higher level for longer periods of time consistently.

5-Tetra stacks well with anything that you're taking and is especially effective on any low calorie or cutting diet. Why? Blood levels of ATP drop when you're on lower calories and with less carbohydrates in your system your muscles cells hold less water and subsequently you have less leverage. This makes it difficult to lift hard and heavy but with 5-Tetra it makes it easier and allows you to tap into deep fibers to help create hard dense looking muscles. If you're into becoming more vascular you'll see great benefits as well since you're going to be delivering more oxygen and increasing blood flow to the working muscles.

Most recently I have been designing supplement programs for many top MMA fighters and they absolutely love it because these guys are training several hours per day and need to recover from repeated bouts of high intensity activity.

Good luck!

PAV
    Disclaimer: Any information in this message represents my own personal view or opinion and does not represent the official stance of of EPIC Performance.

Just one more step... -TheArchitect-'s Avatar
    -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'll be the first to bite

I'm 24. I'm currently training for football for my university.

My main goal until the season starts is to just get as strong and gain some quickness/agility. I have until August to reach my strength goals and I feel I'm on the right path. I'm training hard and eating right. I'll also be doing drills outside with my cousin who is training for baseball. Once high school is done for him (2 weeks), we'll be doing similar drills to make us better prepared for our respective sports.

Long term, I want to get down into single digit bodyfat. I've never had that low bodyfat before and want to make it a goal by next summer and hopefully keep it there once attained.

mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

This is an excellent opportunity, I hope people jump on this... I got some samples from Epic awhile back and even though I didnt get to really see the effects of their 5-Tetra (Only one sample) I really did like their 4-NitroTropic... I would give this a try but I'm just about to start a sponsored log right now. Here's my review of their samples if you wanna take a look.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115181761
    AmphetaLean!!! (Completed)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114941391

CREATure + IntraXCell= Blizzamn!!! (Completed)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115950211

Mrgoodbar225s Quest to Raise Test with CELs PCT Assist!!! (Completed)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116519501

calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm game...

Right now I am training 5-6 days a week trying to get in the best shape possible while waiting to get into police academy. I lift hard first thing in the mornings before work and do cardio twice a week. I am currently bulking but will be starting a cut in 10 days which will include increased cardio. I would love the opportunity to try your product during the cut as that seems to be where I have seen the dip in energy in the past. Let me know what other info you would like and I will gladly provide.

Thanks

Adam

time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) time_2_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Well, I?m going to throw my hat in the ring also.

I?m 33 years. Been into the bodybuilding lifestyle consistently for over a year now. And now as summer approaches I am working on my first cut phase. I was able to ramp my mass all the way from 182lbs to 230lbs. Now its time to drop the bodyfat and see what happens. I have never tried Epic products before. Would love to give 5-Tetra a shot and see what happens.

Hope to see my name picked as one of the winners!

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)

I read through the first few posts and want everyone to read this first bolded stuff please. This product will basically go with anything just as the second post says in this thread. However... it won't go well with everything. For example, people using Green Magnitude... if dosing of that supplement is around the same time as this supplement, it will amplify the effect of the Yohmbine and you will feel horrendous. Any product with L-Tyrosine shouldn't be dosed around the same time as this one. Just wanted to clarify this so people didn't have any bad experiences

On the other hand, I'd love to apply!

My name is Joe. I currently am doing a 12 week strength lifting routine... and just began my 3rd week of it. I have been bulking and until I end this 12 week routine, will continue to do so. I actually just went to the doctors today and am up 16.5 pounds since the end of July last year.
    I'm not going to ramble on about myself too too much, however, I will be completely honest with how I feel on this product. You can search my sponsered logs and see that I format them nicely. I would love to give this new product a chance!
    A few basic things about me is that I'm 19 years old, been lifting for about 3 years seriously (diet, rest, all in check). I have been using and will continue using Magnum Serum along with Scivation Xtend while on this log.

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FootballJoey16 View Post

I read through the first few posts and want everyone to read this first bolded stuff please. This product will basically go with anything just as the second post says in this thread. However... it won't go well with everything. For example, people using Green Magnitude... if dosing of that supplement is around the same time as this supplement, it will amplify the effect of the Yohmbine and you will feel horrendous. Any product with L-Tyrosine shouldn't be dosed around the same time as this one. Just wanted to clarify this so people didn't have any bad experiences

On the other hand, I'd love to apply!

My name is Joe. I currently am doing a 12 week strength lifting routine... and just began my 3rd week of it. I have been bulking and until I end this 12 week routine, will continue to do so. I actually just went to the doctors today and am up 16.5 pounds since the end of July last year.
    I'm not going to ramble on about myself too too much, however, I will be completely honest with how I feel on this product. You can search my sponsered logs and see that I format them nicely. I would love to give this new product a chance!
    A few basic things about me is that I'm 19 years old, been lifting for about 3 years seriously (diet, rest, all in check). I have been using and will continue using Magnum Serum along with Scivation Xtend while on this log.
    Yes sir I was going to go over that once I had chosen all of our loggers but Joey you put it down pretty well. They can be combined but you need to seperate them by AT LEAST 30 minutes and I would tread lightly at first whenever doing so. 2 pills of 5-Tetra with 1 scoop of 4-Nitro sometime after gives me killer workouts & pumps. And I only need 2 pills of 5-Tetra, I would also advise anyone who takes 5-Tetra to start off slow to access Yohimbine tolerance.

We will send 2 weeks worth of doses and each does will be 6 pills, I would not recommend taking all 6 at first though. Once you find the right dose though your workouts & athletic activity will be greatly enhanced. Peak ATP is dabomb!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000) Spartaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    My name is Tim and I am about to be 23 years old. This would be my first time doing a log. I currently work out 4-5 times a week and I also run about 3-4 times a week. My Short and long term goals would be just to continue to get stronger and faster each week. This product seems pretty interesting and I would look forward to logging it.

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)

sounds good

my name is daniel johnson i have never done a log before so a two week log is a good whey to start. i am 19 years old 203 pounds i have been lifting for almost 3 years. someday i want to be a succesful natural bodybuilder. i train 6 days a week. right now i am trying to put on as much good mass before a start a diet in about 5 weeks for a show in september.
    i have never tried your product. it sounds cool and would look forward to trying it.

xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Application
    Weight: 162
    Workout Schedule: 5 days a week
    Type of Athlete: I'm a former endurance runner, but I'll be graduating high school and I'm going to focus on adding mass.
    Cardio: At least 10 miles a week
    Supplementation: Whey Protein, sometimes NO XPLODE, Multi, Fish Oil

Why to choose me? Although I'm only 18 I'm very responsible and I'm willing and hoping to keep a very detailed log including before and after pictures if requested. I've kept other detailed logs in my signature, and I've reviewed products such as Controlled labs purple wraath and white flood. With summer coming I'm looking to make dramatic changes to my physique before I go to college. Also at the gym I'm a part time personal trainer for the teenagers (show them how to use the machines). I'm often asked "What supplements do you use/should I use?"

I only recommend products which I believe are beneficial to ones physique and efficacious.
    If chosen I will give a detailed log including BF% Before/after, and will give an honest critique.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=331110401&posted=1#post331110401
    Workout Log^
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116557341
    Supplement Review^

Thank you for the opportunity, feel free to contact me at joshb003@yahoo.com or through bb.com.
    The only person I compete against is myself, the cruelest of opponents
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124389261 =Summer Cut Log.

Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)

for Martial Arts

and Weightlifting

I will apply

weight: 140

Training Experience(detailed response): 5 Years

I have been weight training for 5 years. I began when I was 16 years old and fell in love with it. I moved on to Powerlifting, which I did quite well with, I gained Alot of strength.(as you can see by my picture, 405 pound deadlift cold at 136 pounds!) Right Now I Am doing Heavy Duty Training, Once Every 4 days, all out Hardcore! Along with my weightlifting I train in martial arts, I am a 4th dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

I want to try this out in the gym, and in Sparring!

few past logs

Proglycosyn

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=vaines

stoked review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...view+by+vaines

Thanks!
    "I Am a God in Amnesia....and Im Just Finally Starting To Remember" the great Sam Rattan, December 21,2012

The Strength of a Civilization is not measured by it's willingness to start a war, but it's willingness to prevent it.

Gene Roddenberry

canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Epic Performance=Awesome!

Moar!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
    Yes sir I was going to go over that once I had chosen all of our loggers but Joey you put it down pretty well. They can be combined but you need to seperate them by AT LEAST 30 minutes and I would tread lightly at first whenever doing so. 2 pills of 5-Tetra with 1 scoop of 4-Nitro sometime after gives me killer workouts & pumps. And I only need 2 pills of 5-Tetra, I would also advise anyone who takes 5-Tetra to start off slow to access Yohimbine tolerance.

We will send 2 weeks worth of doses and each does will be 6 pills, I would not recommend taking all 6 at first though. Once you find the right dose though your workouts & athletic activity will be greatly enhanced. Peak ATP is dabomb!
    I agree. Dont take all six because some people can be sensitive to the Yohimbine, like me. I usually take 2-3 before a workout, along with the 4-Nitro and that works great!
    Team SNI Athlete - sniglobal.com
    http://twitter.com/BEASTONIO

mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgoodbar225 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

How bout a bump for more quality apps here<???

Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryu Hoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Name: Steve
    Occupation: Student (Graduating Senior at The Ohio State University) and Front Desk Personel (Power Shack Fitness)
    Athletic History: Former national/international TKD fighter (Olympic Style), Track/XC runner, and top rated amature Boarder-X racer. (Yeah I like trying new things)
    Current Workout: I lift 5-6 days a week depending on my work and class schedule, I also to HIIT cardio 3 days a week. Currently I'm trying to gain size while dropping about 2% bodyfat. Currently at 9.8% (It's summer, I wanna blow people's minds at the pool this summer) Right now, I am currently not training myself for any TKD competitions but instead am working with a few guy in the OSU TKD Club train for a number of summer and fall tournaments.
    Current Supplements: Max-Muscle MaxPro (protein), PorMera Health Con-Cret (creatine), AST Multi Pro 32X (multi-vitamin), Supplement Direct BCAA, Magnum Nutraceuticals G (glutamine), CJI CLA, and CJI Omega-3

Extra Info: Although I don't post often, I do my best to give advice and comment only in areas in which I feel I know what I am talking about. I have yet to post any logs, however I have read a number and would love to do one. Unfortunately, I have been taking all of the supps I'm on for awhile now and feel a log would not show adequate results and yeild an ineffective review. My former personal trainer (during a good portion of the 9 year I competed in TKD) recently began trying to talk me into bodybuilding competitions to which I am actively considering and if he has his way I will begin actively training for this summer with hopes of competing in a year.
    After reading all of the information on 5-Tetra, I am extremely interested in the product and would be extremely diligent and honest in logging a product. And if what I've read thus far is true I am hoping you give me an opportunity to test it. Thanks.
    "There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You've got your 'talkers' and you've got your 'doers'. Most people are just talkers, all they got is talk. But when all is said and done, it's the doers who change this world. And when they do that, they change us. And thats why we never forget them... So which one are you? Do you just talk about it or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house bull****."

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would like to withdraw my application please. Best of luck to all who entered!

prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000)
    My short term goal (this summer) is to get to 190 lean from 180. My long term goal is to get above 200 lbs lean in the next 2 years. Also I want to win powerlifting competitions in 5 years (long term goal, but I'm patient) Right now I have a simple upper/lower split and hit everything 2x a week. I do some cardio, HIIT, and occasional sports such as bball.

Originally Posted by FootballJoey16 View Post
    I would like to withdraw my application please. Best of luck to all who entered!
    Breaking my heart here Joey, I was looking forward to your feedback!

It's cool, i'll catch you around on a promo sometime.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by canecorso2009 View Post
    Epic Performance=Awesome!
    In agreement.

Registered User wannabeshredded's Avatar
    wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll throw in an app, always been interested in 5-tetra.

Name- Matt
    Sex-Male
    Age-23
    Height-6'1"
    Weight-189 lbs
    Current Training Protocol-Experimenting with very high volume training, 1 bodypart each day, 5 days a week.
    Current Diet- Bulking hard for the next 9 months . between 3500-4000 cals a day, 75% clean lmao ;D.
    Current Supps- XF ultra peptide 2.0, Animal Pak, Xtend.
    Why I would like to test this product-I am very interested to see how 5-tetra will work alongside my high volume training program, and after reading up on 5-tetra believe it would truly help me make progress during my bulk.
    "They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"

Alright guys any last minute takers make your claim. I'll PM all we'll be sending product out to tomorrow as well as List them in this thread.

Looking forward to everyone's feedback and thanks again for your interests regardless.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

id better delete some PM's! Hope I get chosen

I Am The Chosen One 9
    "I Am a God in Amnesia....and Im Just Finally Starting To Remember" the great Sam Rattan, December 21,2012

The Strength of a Civilization is not measured by it's willingness to start a war, but it's willingness to prevent it.

Gene Roddenberry

What's up everyone, well I wanted about 10 folks, I got 10 folks:

wannabeshredded

Vaines

prepremed

Ryu Hoshi

xXBoStErXx

johnsdar

Spartaa

time_2_get_big

-TheArchitect-

calylove

PM your addresses & shirt size and we'll be sending out goodies this week.
    Additional reviews on 4-Nitro & 8-Beta are appreciated but not required (you will all get samples of those as well).

And listen guys, I really want you all to give it hell with this product with high intensity activity's whether it's martial arts or basketball etc. This is where ATP wins, this product is not an intensity inducing vehicle like preworkouts such as 4-nitro that will put you in "the zone". But if you bring yourself to your "threshold" 5-Tetra will allow you to revel in it. All of a sudden you'll find your buddies panting and yourself wanting more.

Having said all that, as Joey cautioned above... please ease your way into using the product day 1, maybe not even start the review process until day 2. You need to make sure you're not super sensetive to Yohimbine, last thing I want is for some of you to have a bad night after a reaction to it. THAT ALSO MEANS DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT AT THE SAMETIME AS ANYTHING WITH L-TYROSINE, YOU WILL HAVE A BAD DAY IF YOU DO.

If you stack 5-Tetra & 4-Nitro for instance together use lower dosages of each and take apart. I like to take 4 pills of Tetra 1 hour prior to workouts & then take 1 scoop of Nitro 15 minutes prior. I get killer workouts with this method with no CNS overload.

But you need to test the water at first. I want to thank everyone that showed interest in our products and upon PM's we'll ship things out this week. We usually ship on wednesday / thursday. So be sure to get me all your info by tomorrow and we'll get it out then.

If I don't hear from someone by tomorrow i'll E-Stalk ya

Thanks again everyone.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Just one more step... -TheArchitect-'s Avatar
    -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -TheArchitect- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweet deal!! PM sent. Can't wait to give this a try on a prolonged basis. I've only tried a 1-day sample.

xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    excited to try this product out! Looking forward to making a very detailed log/review!
    The only person I compete against is myself, the cruelest of opponents
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124389261 =Summer Cut Log.

Talking

Congrats guys looking forward to those logs... hit it hard, hit it fast!!!

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    congrats guys!