kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cheesecake Bites!

I was on a quest to make a simple treat that was keto friendly for when I'm really tempted to 'cheat'. What I came up with isn't really a cheat at all.. infact it uses ALL keto friendly ingredients!

Crust:
    Almond Flour
    Butter
    Water
    Unsweetned Chocolate
    Splenda

I'm sorry, I didn't actually measure out the ingredients I just used what I had. When I made it I used a VERY small amount of unsweetned chocolate and a small amount of splenda. I also didn't use much butter (maybe 1.5 tbs). I mixed the ingredients until they had a 'crust like' texture.
    Spread a thin layer in pan and bake at 375 until desired browness. (About 15 minutes)

Let the crust cool, then top with..

Cheesecake:
    Cream Cheese
    Whey Protein

Yep! That's it! I used Cookies and Cream flavor (my favourite!)
    It's absolutely delicious!!

Optional:
    I melted a small amount of unsweetned chocolate with splenda and water and drizzed it on top.

I put myn in the freezer but you could also put yours in the fridge!
    Also, I cut myn into tiny squares, but you could surely keep yours as a 'pie' and cut it into pie pieces.

It's very rich so you don't need to eat much of it to feel very satisfied!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

**NOTE** For ya'll who don't know what almond flour is... it's just ground almonds! Pop some almonds in a food processor.. or blender until they turn to 'flour'!
    **Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up**

alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphasaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    am trying this thanks breh

Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

That looks really good, I'm gonna try this soon.