Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Spanerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scottvckrs View Post

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold
    i like that one, gives me an excuse for sex

prouddaddy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prouddaddy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prouddaddy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check my signiture
    Listen to God = Save your soul...Listen to your Sergeant = Save your ass"

Procrastination Is like Masterb**ion seems like a good idea at the time.. BUT in the end your just f**king yourself

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "The strongest steel is forged with the hottest fire." It may not be the most motivating quote ever, but when I'm going to failure I always think about this.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unbelievable94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas A. Edison

Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some of theese are good thanks guys
    Go Hard or Go Home....

~*I Rep Back*~

Say NO to fap ghostofinsanity89's Avatar
    ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from the top of my head...

"He who makes himself a beast rids himself of the pain being a man"

"If you didn't get what you wanted, You didn't want bad enough"

"Only some people get what they want, Those are the ones that comes and get it"

"Don't do your best, Do whatever It Takes"

and when I am struggling and wants to quit, I ask myself this:
    from the movie Men of Honor,
    "Why do want it so bad?"
    "Cause they said I can't have it"
    "Hell is when you meet the person you could have been."

Rutgers University 2012

++Randomly Rep Me and I will Randomly Rep Back++

COD MW2/PS3 : BlackRainbow777

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'll add a few

“Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb”

"If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience"

"its cool to love to win but its better to hate to lose"

“Of every one hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but targets, Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them...They make the battle. Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...and He will bring the others back." -Hericletus (circa 500 B.C.)

"Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever." Jimmy V

those and the ones in my sig
    SC: BKing1024

thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    few more that i have

Today's weakness is tomorrow?s failure.

"People do it everyday, they talk to themselves... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it. "

"Never be satisfied with what you achieve, because it all pales in comparison with what you are capable of doing in the future."

Go hard or go home. I didn't get here with high reps and low weight.

Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need.

"Never live in the past but always learn from it." ? unknown

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

"soccer reminds me of trying to get laid in high school... a whole lot of running around, but very little scoring."

"Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"

"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around." Vanilla Sky

"I will do today what others will not do, so i can have tomorrow what others will not have."

"Success is not something you pursue, success is something you become"

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next with no loss of enthusiasm."

"Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory."

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

"Discipline weighs an ounce, regret weighs a ton."

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

"Hell is when you meet the person you could have been."

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
    "Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

My post count got reset on the dreadful day of 09/09/09

work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10) work_hard_kidd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "if things go wrong don't go with them, go to the gym"
    when in pain lift, as if you'll lift that pain"

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Don't stop, get it get it!"

LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIVE_FAST_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile a few quotes

"Can't Stop, Won't Stop, And Yah Don't Stop"

"If your not in 100%, then get the f**k out now."

"The journey is the reward"

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"

angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like these thwo animal quotes and the one in my sig

Im not like everyone. I dont live like they live. I dont eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. Its 6:52 am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, Im hitting my stride. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. What do I do? I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, its a job.

What do I do? I?m a bodybuilder & yeah, it?s a job. Only the day doesn?t start at 9 & it won?t end at 5. It starts from the time I open my eyes to the time I shut them. It?s not a 5 day work week. I live it 24/7... This is a job. This is my life
    We avoid risks in life...so we can make it safely to death.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

I rep back 400+, just write 400+

5/3/1....Go!

STFU and Soldier On Dirty Diesel's Avatar
    Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "The difference between combat and sports is that in combat you bury the guy who comes in second" - unknown
    That's tingling feeling in your body... that is pain.... minor detail.

rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rancar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Here are some of my all-time favorites.

"I would rather die standing than live on my knees!"

?I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you?

?The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.?

?One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly.?

?The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.?

"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles, it empties today of it's stength"

CONSTRUCT YOUR LEGEND! WackyChris's Avatar
    WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thall345 View Post
    few more that i have

"Success is not something you pursue, success is something you become"

"Discipline weighs an ounce, regret weighs a ton."

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
    All your quotes were motivating, but these three are phenomenal. Thanks alot man and repped.
    Check out my Youtube channel for some of my motivational & inspirational videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZkYiXL629pc0zIu-Qy0tIQ

CONSTRUCT YOUR LEGEND!

sayIwont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sayIwont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sayIwont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "he who wants what no one else has, must be willing to do what no one else has done." unknown
    "The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions - Confucius"

XFitX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simply.. AMAZING

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent T. Lombardi
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent T. Lombardi

zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The ones in my sig, and:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -- Gen. George S. Patton

"There is one great thing that you men will all be able to say after this war is over and you are home once again. You may be thankful that twenty years from now when you are sitting by the fireplace with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what you did in the great World War II, you won't have to cough, shift him to the other knee and say, "Well, your Granddaddy shoveled **** in Louisiana." No, Sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say, "Son, your Granddaddy rode with the Great Third Army and a Son-of-a-Goddamned-Bitch named Georgie Patton!"
    He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. - Psalms 18:34

Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "The slower you go, the further you get."
    The slower you go, the further you get.

Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds, awake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerouus men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes to make it reality.

He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary

What is wrong with wanting more than the regular?

You're hardcore... Great. You're bigger than that kid training in your gym. Super. You're stronger than anyone in the room... Fantastic. So what?

We're sure you're girl is fine, your pooch is cute, and your ride is bitchin'... We don't care
    Garrett Hills, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
    Exercise Physiologist/Strength Coach

A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great thread!!
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
    As your desire is, so is your will.
    As your will is, so is your deed.
    As your deed is, so is your destiny"

Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rickpun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." - Abe Lincoln

"If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got." - Anthony Robbins
    Goal #1: Stay Focused on short/long term goals
    Goal #2: Continue eating clean
    Goal #3: Keep exercising

lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nobody is ever going to give you anything. If you want something, go out and take it.

"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you.

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

Pain does not stop the body. There's nothing that hurts so badly that you can't keep going just a little longer.

"Without discipline, no matter how good you are, you are nothing!

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience <<< that's my fav

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on

try not. Do or do not. There is no try

Pain tells me I?m alive

The trick is to bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. << another one of my fav

Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.
    If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.

Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have

You have to be the best, give it everything you have. Hold nothing back and have no regrets, only then can you truly succeed.

xXxKidderxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxKidderxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxKidderxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my altime favorite from Rocky

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
    Rocky Balboa

or for the video just type in "Rocky speech" into google

Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For all you sport comptetitors....
    No one likes losing, find me someone that doesn't mind losing and I'll show you a loser.

JoeyFitness2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good things come to those who wait but only whats left by those who hustle - Abe Lincoln

QUOTE=BuryWhite;332635891]"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    Roosevelt

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    Rollins

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

Love these quotes and hope that one day I can get them on posters.

What are you favorites?[/QUOTE]

shraggler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

NGUNNGU

aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aboutmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "You will always hit a wall in everything you do in life. How you overcome this wall is the true measure of your determination and perseverance. Always remember: the wall isn't there to stop you; it's a way to making you realize how much you truly desire to achieve your goal."
    Online Bodybuilding and Fitness Website
    http://www.about-muscle.com

Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magmarashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

If you want to win the race, be prepared to get off the starting block.

It hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse.

Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueToTheEnd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

"where the mind is, the body follows"
    Up the IRON!