Page 18 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mercy01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "In the warriors code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries - never!"

"The truth is, sometimes...
    I do get a little scared.
    When I'm in that ring really getting hit...
    and my arms hurt so much I can't lift them.
    I'm thinking, "God, I wish this guy would hit me on the chin...
    so I don't feel nothing anymore."
    Then there's another side that comes out that isn't so scared.
    It's another side that wants to take more...
    that wants to go that one more round...
    because by going that one more round...
    when you don't think you can--
    That's what makes all the difference in your life."

ROCKY: "This fight you're having against the Russian-- Do you think maybe it ain't against him?"
    ROCKY: "Do you think maybe it's you against you?"
    ROCKY: "Apollo, you're a great fighter. No doubt about that. But we have to face the facts too. You don't want to believe it, but maybe the show is over."
    APOLLO: "That's easy for you to say. You're still on top. What happens when you're not on top? Then what? Where do we go? We sure can't be born again."
    ROCKY: "I know we can't be born again, but we have to change sometime."
    APOLLO: "I don't want to change! I like who I am!"
    ROCKY: "You don't want to believe this, but that ain't us no more. We can't do that the way we did before. We're changing. We're turning into regular people."
    APOLLO: "Maybe you think you're changing... but you can't change what you really are. Forget all this money and stuff around you. It don't change a thing. You and me don't even have a choice. We're born with a killer instinct you can't turn off and on like a radio. We have to be in the middle of the action because we're warriors. Without some challenge, without some war to fight... then the warrior may as well be dead."

ROCKY: "I'm a fighter. That's the way I'm made. That's what you married. - We can't change what we are."
    ROCKY: "You can't change anything. All we can do is just go with what we are."
    ADRIAN: "You can't go with what you are. Have you read the papers? Everybody says it's suicide! You've seen him. You know how strong he is.You can't win!"
    ROCKY: "Adrian always tells the truth. Maybe I can't win. Maybe the only thing I can do... is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he'll have to kill me. And to kill me... he'll have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that... he has to be willing to die himself."
    Last edited by mercy01; 02-27-2010 at 07:38 AM.
    �You have to focus on your FOOD and NUTRITION. That's super, super IMPORTANT. MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN GO TO THE GYM AND WORK OUT IF YOUR NUTRITION IS NOT INTACT...Consistency. Stay with it. You HAVE TO do this day in, day out. It becomes a LIFESTYLE.� -Jay Cutler

Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500)

Band: All That Remains Song: The Air That I Breathe

I will not relent no, no
    Never live with defeat, never falter
    It's like the air that I breathe(like the air that I breathe)
    I will not choke on failure
    Cause I will not choke on failure

I am a mortal man
    But I'm not fallen, I'm not broken yet
    I am a mortal man
    But I hold tight to my beliefs now

I have suffered defeat, pain, loss
    Still I push to the edge, never falter
    For this cements my beliefs (this cements my beliefs)
    I'll remain my own master

I will not relent no no
    Never suffer defeat, never falter
    For this cements my beliefs (this cements my beliefs)
    I will not choke on failure

I am a mortal man
    But I'm not falling I'm not broken yet
    I am a mortal man

I am a mortal man
    But I'm not falling I'm not broken yet
    I am a mortal man

I will not relent
    I will not relent, no no
    I will not relent
    Never suffer defeat never falter
    I will not relent, no no

Never suffer
    Never falter
    I will not relent, no no
    Never suffer
    Never falter

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mercy01 View Post
    "In the warriors code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries - never!"

"The truth is, sometimes...
    I do get a little scared.
    When I'm in that ring really getting hit...
    and my arms hurt so much I can't lift them.
    I'm thinking, "God, I wish this guy would hit me on the chin...
    so I don't feel nothing anymore."
    Then there's another side that comes out that isn't so scared.
    It's another side that wants to take more...
    that wants to go that one more round...
    because by going that one more round...
    when you don't think you can--
    That's what makes all the difference in your life."

ROCKY: "This fight you're having against the Russian-- Do you think maybe it ain't against him?"
    ROCKY: "Do you think maybe it's you against you?"
    ROCKY: "Apollo, you're a great fighter. No doubt about that. But we have to face the facts too. You don't want to believe it, but maybe the show is over."
    APOLLO: "That's easy for you to say. You're still on top. What happens when you're not on top? Then what? Where do we go? We sure can't be born again."
    ROCKY: "I know we can't be born again, but we have to change sometime."
    APOLLO: "I don't want to change! I like who I am!"
    ROCKY: "You don't want to believe this, but that ain't us no more. We can't do that the way we did before. We're changing. We're turning into regular people."
    APOLLO: "Maybe you think you're changing... but you can't change what you really are. Forget all this money and stuff around you. It don't change a thing. You and me don't even have a choice. We're born with a killer instinct you can't turn off and on like a radio. We have to be in the middle of the action because we're warriors. Without some challenge, without some war to fight... then the warrior may as well be dead."

ROCKY: "I'm a fighter. That's the way I'm made. That's what you married. - We can't change what we are."
    ROCKY: "You can't change anything. All we can do is just go with what we are."
    ADRIAN: "You can't go with what you are. Have you read the papers? Everybody says it's suicide! You've seen him. You know how strong he is.You can't win!"
    ROCKY: "Adrian always tells the truth. Maybe I can't win. Maybe the only thing I can do... is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he'll have to kill me. And to kill me... he'll have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that... he has to be willing to die himself."

ROCKY MOVIES ARE EPIC!!!

No doubt about it

strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongpassion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so, maybe so. But the theory of competition says just because they're the strong, doesn't mean they can't get their asses kicked."
    -Nike Commercial (no idea who said it)
    "Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever."
    -Lance Armstrong

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by strongpassion View Post
    "The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so, maybe so. But the theory of competition says just because they're the strong, doesn't mean they can't get their asses kicked."
    -Nike Commercial (no idea who said it)
    heres the full quote

"Here's the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so... Maybe so... But the theory of competition says. Just because they're the strong doesn't mean they can't get their asses kicked. That's right. See what every long shot, come from behind, under dog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite. The odds may be stacked against you, fair enough. But what the odds don't know, is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion, has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line. Before the whistle blows and the clock starts ticking. Just remember, out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say and the experts may think and the commentators may have predicted. When the race is on, all bets are off. Don't be suprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle. And then suddenly as the old saying goes 'we got our selves a game'"

dont know who said it though
    SC: BKing1024

mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anything from Vincent Lambardi

Originally Posted by BuryWhite View Post
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    Roosevelt

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    Rollins

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

Love these quotes and hope that one day I can get them on posters.

What are you favorites?

1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Irun4fun View Post
    my times are nearly the same as yrs... but mile is 4:58, 800 is same though...
    who ever had the 5min mile is, F*** insane. Any tips I am at 8 min mile?

Treadmill or road?

chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A couple of my favorites:

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"

“I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.”
    Every Rep Counts

bri87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorites
    “The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but
    that it is too low and we reach it.”
    - Michelangelo

"Realize that there is no such thing as failure. Keep this in mind and you will achieve
    all that you conceive in your mind. You never fail, you simply produce results.”
    - Dr. Wayne Dyer,

"If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. If what you
    are doing is not working, do something else.”
    - Joseph O’ Connor

“If you don’t have problems, you will never be the person who overcame them.”
    - Richard Bach

johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sick ass quotes everyone.....im ready to run through a wall right now lol

johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnel1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sick ass quotes everyone.....im ready to run through a wall right now lol

brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

motivation

"Good, Better, Best, NEVER let it rest till YOUR good is better, and your better is best"-unknown

I just want to say thank you to all the people that hate on us out there. Your the ppl that fuel our fire in the gym. You are the ppl that help us get up that last rep, and again I thank you.

We all had to start somewhere. We were not born with huge biceps and cut abs. We were rather fat or skinny. Me. I started fat 40 pounds overweight. I got tired of being called chubby cheeks, and rolls. 1 year later, im down from 245 to 190, with body fat at 11%. But I dont understand, now you hate cause im bigger and better than you. Well keep hatin, and see what another year will bring. Cause you inspire me to push harder and further. Nothing will bring me down, nothing can bring me down. I'm gonna keep climbing and when I get to the top, I'm gonna keep climbing.

I pick the world up and ima drop it on your f**king head, confidence is this thing you cant wipe off. B**ch Ima pick the world up and drop it on your f**king head.---lil wayne

Shelbourne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If You build it They will come! not talkin about a baseball field either!
    Robbie

localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "You’ve only got three choices in life — give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got."
    "Put all your excuses aside and remember this. You are Capable."

"in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

"everyday is a new battle."

"Today you are closer to the person you were meant to become."

LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    'nobody wants to lift this heavy ass weight.... I'll do it though'
    aint 'nuttin to it, but to do it.

m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m_tully is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry if any of these are doubles

“Our greatest battles are that with our own minds.” Jameson Frank

“The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.” Martin Luther King Jr.

“Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.” Stephen R. Covey

“People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.” Andrew Carnegie

“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” Sydney Smith

darrenmcveigh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Roy Keane

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "To test a man's character give him power"-Abrham Lincoln

"My style of fighting is no style at all"-Bruce Lee

"Men who have the ability to do great things but choose not to do it are no better then people who do no how to murder but murder and people who don't know how to steal but rob!? They don't have talents to do something and may get caught but atleast there doing something talent or no talent"

giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giovanni91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Only a couple that came to mind, will post once i can remember more :)

"If you want what you never have, you must do what you've never done."

"Pain is only temporary, no matter how long it lasts."

"There're a thousand reasons why to lay down and die, but if you can think of just one to get back up, that makes all the difference."

"Do you want to be the guy who walks in and says HERE I AM, or the guy who walks in and people say THERE HE IS!?"
    "If i meet the end of the world tonight, i'm in the place i wanna be...right here at the gym...." Kai Greene

Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000)
    in.

Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do not choose to be a common man, it is my right to be uncommon. If I can I seek oppurtunity not security.
    I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculated risk.
    To dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I refuse to barter incenitive to dull. I prefer the challenges of life to the guarnateed existence.
    The thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia. I will not trade free for beneficence or my dignity for a handout.
    I will never cower before any master nor bend for any threat. It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid, to think and act for myself.
    To enjoy the benefit of my creation and to face the world boldly and say this I have done.
    Folks America is the greatest country in the history of man. All of this is what it means to be an American.
    I'm busier than a one-legged man in an @$$ kicking contest.

natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) natethelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ".....But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting off first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

And we[b] rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we[c] also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. (Bible Romans 5 2-6)

BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000) BigGameJames is just really nice. (+1000)
    I bring a knife to a gun fight, but the other night I mugged a mountain so bring that sh!t.

http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos...ng-from-cancer
    Last edited by BigGameJames; 03-12-2010 at 09:49 AM.

selfhelp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfhelp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfhelp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfhelp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile www.lifemodification.com

Hi,

Everyone who desires success should try to motivate himself/herself in order to achieve success in life. Reading motivational quotations really helps in developing motivation in a person.

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Failure teaches success.
    - Japanese Saying

I was never afraid of failure, for I would sooner fail than not be among the best.
    - John Keats

The greatest men sometimes overshoot themselves, but then their very mistakes are so many lessons of instruction.
    - Tom Browne

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Keep smiling

TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Here are my contributions:

"The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves STRONG. The amount of work is the same." -Carlos Castaneda

"Without the STRENGTH to endure the crisis, one will not see the opportunity within. It is within the process of endurance that opportunity reveals itself."
    -Chin-Ning Chu

"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole STRENGTH and SOUL can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person." -Albert Einstein

"There are many qualities that make a great leader. But having STRONG beliefs, being able to stick with them through popular and unpopular times, is the most important characteristic of a great leader." -Rudy Giuliani

Sorry if any of these are repeats, but this is a large thread
    ★I SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY★
    |ALUMNI| University of South Florida Bulls
    |FOUNDER| >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    Link for Crew - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126695313
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigGameJames View Post
    I bring a knife to gun fight, but the other night I mugged a mountain so bring that sh!t.

whoisthemonkey.com/videos/10/poem-about-a-9-year-old-boy-dying-from-cancer
    I watched that whole video and its 7 minutes of pure motivation, but not the normal style of motivational quote, more of a take advantage of what you have while you can. Great find.

reps

selfhelp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfhelp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfhelp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfhelp123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

www.lifemodification.com

To me, success is something much more than the achievement of the intended purpose. Success should create some emotion when achieved. Believing in yourself is very important in order to climb the ladder of success. For that, you need to be motivated.
    Here are some inspirational quotes to keep everyone motivated,

Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself.
    - W. C. Doane

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant, they is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.
    - Johann Gottfried Von Herder

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
    Willing is not enough; we must do.
    - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Keep smiling

For help about self improvement visit: lifemodification.com

LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500)
    subbed. will be reading evverytime i need motivation to get things done in life.

Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want to be all i can be in a world where no ones strives to be what the were meant to be i wana do what most arent willing to do and i want success to become the normal for me i want being the best to be the only way i know how to be - Me

When i think of stuff in my head to motivate me sometimes if i remeber it i will write it down here is one....this is also my bodybuilding goal on my bodyspace. I have a change to play college football and know i have to work hard to do so i said i had a CHANCE to make it a REALITY i have to be motivated 365 days a year to work on it. These quotes and this thread is awsome but remeber that the best motivation comes from within if you light the fire underurself it burns alot brighter and longer than if someone else does....god bless

Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000)
    re-subed