Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 3565
    buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.

Ify01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BuryWhite View Post
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    Roosevelt

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    Rollins

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

Love these quotes and hope that one day I can get them on posters.

What are you favorites?
    Thanks for this quotes! Truly priceless.

Ify01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well said sir!
    Thanks for the inspiration

samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuelf80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    “If someone tells me that something is impossible, I go out and do it - that’s just the way I always was. People love to say ‘you can’t do this, and you can’t do that’ but then I do it and I’m the first person to have done it” - Arnold Shwarzenegger
    no signature crew

algles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    People are stupid

John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
    “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.”
    “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.”

Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100) Kormat is not very well liked. (-100)
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Albert Einstein

Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100)
    My fav one: "motivation? you don't need one, just be in ass"

mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    "The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around. Throughout history, tender loving care' has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing."

simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) simmonan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Those are good

10Gatsby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    “Don’t be afraid to give up the good for the great.”
    - John D. Rockefeller

borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100)
    The most motivational quotes for me - it's videos of SportFaza. Cool videos and nice voice of host.

obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100) obrick is not very well liked. (-100)
    The best motivation for me is the transformation I see every day in the mirror. Never give up!

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i really like 'I'd rather die on my feet, Than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata
    Last edited by Land_Down_Under; 06-02-2020 at 04:43 AM.
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite quote is "failure is what makes us stronger"

lisa080 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thall345 View Post
    here are just some of the ones i have collected over the past year... feel free to add your favorites to the list

the only place were 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary

Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." Ronnie Coleman

"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line."

"You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."

WORK NOT TO LOOK GOOD, BUT MAKE OTHERS LOOK BAD

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"Be proud, but never satisfied."

"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson, NBA Star

"Pain is temporary, pride is forever" - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

"Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong." - Unknown

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

"Only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve." - Stella Juarez Author

"Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger" - Micheal S. Kirby

"If you are hurt, whether in mind or body, don't nurse your bruises. Get up and light-heartedly, courageously, good temperedly get ready for the next encounter. This is the only way to take life - this is also 'playing' the game!" - Emily Post

"The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope" - Norman Cousins Author

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher, Poet, and Classical Philologist

"Fall down seven times, get up eight" -Chinese proverb

"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"Success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside." - Unknown

"There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them." - Ralph Marston, Author and Publisher of The Daily Motivator

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body" - Unknown

"Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation" - Unknown

"Strength is the product of struggle" - Unknown

"The race goes not only to the swift nor the contest to the strong, but that's the way to bet your money" - Unknown

"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" -Jason Bishop, About Bodybuilding Reader

"Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - Unknown

"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do." - Unknown

"We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist." Vince McConnell

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Anonymous

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"It's never too late to become what you might have been". -George Elliot

"Belief triggers the power to do" -David Schwartz

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." - Marilyn vos Savant, Columnist

"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it." - Lena Horne, Singer

"The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers. - Brian Tracy, Motivational speaker

"Your body hears everything your mind says." - Naomi Judd, Singer/Songwriter

"The man who has no imagination has no wings. " - Muhammad Ali, Boxing Champion, Peace Ambassador

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretzky, Professional Hockey Player

"The harder you work, the luckier you get." -Gary Player, Golfer

"Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do" - John Wooden, UCLA Basketball Coach

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning form failure. - Colin Powell, U.S. Secretary of State

"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." - Donald Trump, Entrepreneur

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage." - Anais Nin

"Quitters never win and winners never quit " - anonymous

"To give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift" Steve Prefontaine, runner

"Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."- Chinese Proverb

"Things do not change. We change." - Henry David Thoreau, Author/Philosopher

Hard work is a two-way street. You get back exactly what you put in.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

"Many people believe things happen to a reason, well I say go out and make those things happen

try and fail but dont fail to try

"You give what you give, what you dont give is lost forever, this day will never come again"

"I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

"Just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"

The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

"Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them." ? Unknown

Very nice Quotes, nice to share here

themartygraham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I believe all these quotes are from Jay Shetty? LOL if you get it.

Anyways, here's my favorite quote: "He who has a why to live can bear almost any how" - Friedrich Nietzsche

jaypeepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice...Ali had some of the funniest quotes!

drv9977 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

one of the most inspiring gym quotes

The pain you feel today is the strength you’ll feel tomorrow.

harrymason009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fishscale4sale View Post
    Best motivational quote ever:

"This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it, study it, tweak it, listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
    - Lance Armstrong
    This one is the best and I always motivate after reading these lines.

Registered User rakeshkumar1998's Avatar
    rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
    - Napoleon Hill

JOhhnyH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for me its citius, altius, fortius
    that basically means stronger, higher, faster and its has been motto of first olympic games (i think) for me it says I have to be better at everyhting, - to make my body, mind, spirit better. To exercise, to study, to go to church or pray or have a confession from time to time, so I can function better than others.

theunwinder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "What you're thinking is what you're becoming" - Muhammad Ali

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Any day you aren't stabbed or raped was a pretty good day." - Coworker of mine.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

MiraBoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "You have the same amount of hours in the day as Beyoncé."

Viadeell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good quotes

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "On the back end of quitting is a lifetime of wondering WHY I quit..."
    ~David Goggins

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Taxation is theft
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
    – Will Rogers