Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow How do you keep ur penor from falling out during sex?

well? Now my penor isnt small per se...its like 5.75-6 inches but when she was on top it kept popping out sometimes...

basically tell me how to get better at sex.

and go.

HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JPA1384 View Post
    well? Now my penor isnt small per se...its like 5.75-6 inches but when she was on top it kept popping out sometimes...

and go.
    Happens with me sometimes too. Just physics, the bigger the penor, the less it will fall out. Your size isn't small (in b4 the rest of the MISC has 10 inchers), but you're not packing. You need to anticipate that it will fall out and not let it come out as far. Don't ever let the head escape.

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    this was my position when i lost my virginity (no brag) lol, it kept doing this several times, i think it's unavoidable brah, thanks to gravity

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To be honest, when she's on top that's her fault. However, you can help prevent this by keeping your hands on her hips and making sure she doesn't bounce too high.

It's not unavoidable -- didn't have this problem at all until last gf, who was a virgin when we hooked up. This was one of the things that drove me nuts and was never a problem with other girls.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24 Oat24
    Push your hips up?

TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    exchange that small penor at Penors-R-Us for a larger model

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah it happens, size really isnt the issue, mine pops out when she gets too carried away. i think its awesome tho so whatever
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ever seen a small dog hump?
    Try that.
    Fast and controlled.
    Will take some practice but I think it would help you out.

Edit: Lol the black guy is the one to point out size is not the issue.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Harloe View Post
    Ever seen a small dog hump?
    Try that.
    Fast and controlled.
    Will take some practice but I think it would help you out.

Edit: Lol the black guy is the one to point out size is not the issue.
    lol yeah good point
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    only time i've had trouble w/ a chick on top is when i wore condoms...seems like the condom would roll up and idk, i can't even remember really but i would fall out and she'd get air in her vag from me falling out then she'd queef, and i'd lose my hard on, lol.

but once we stopped using condoms *sigh of relief*...no more falling out, the best sex in the world.

Maybe you are losing your woody a little w/ condoms, maybe try switching to ultra thin and see if it continues.

worse thing is when shes riding ultra hard and ****ing the **** out of you, and your dick falls out and she smashes it lol

Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find that only happens with unexperienced girls.

I have like 7 and a half inches, and have no issues. I let the head come out all the time. I love to have my whole dick come out and go back in.

My girl can **** me so hard on top from the head of my dick to the bottom without it falling out.

Unless you're like super thin or she's super loose, she should be able to feel the head of your dick near the end when she goes up. Lots of girls love going in and out like me so I bet sometimes they just screw up. It's normal. Practice, that's all.

One time I was doing her doggystyle, and I was like... ****, I want to ram her so hard. So pulled my dick all the way out and proceeded to slam my dick in so hard and my dick slipped a bit and I missed... **** that hurts.

Note: Didn't read above thread. Good point about condoms. Yet, I ****ed with one in years. (Not smart.)
    Last edited by Jacked_J; 05-24-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    only time i've had trouble w/ a chick on top is when i wore condoms...seems like the condom would roll up and idk, i can't even remember really but i would fall out and she'd get air in her vag from me falling out then she'd queef, and i'd lose my hard on, lol.

but once we stopped using condoms *sigh of relief*...no more falling out, the best sex in the world.

Maybe you are losing your woody a little w/ condoms, maybe try switching to ultra thin and see if it continues.

worse thing is when shes riding ultra hard and ****ing the **** out of you, and your dick falls out and she smashes it lol
    This thread is ending on a high note.
    /thread

pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Humpty.Dump View Post
    Happens with me sometimes too. Just physics, the bigger the penor, the less it will fall out. Your size isn't small (in b4 the rest of the MISC has 10 inchers), but you're not packing. You need to anticipate that it will fall out and not let it come out as far. Don't ever let the head escape.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if she bouncing to high means your dick to small brah.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

wewe kama wavulana little GEN-ButtNaked's Avatar
    GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What you do brah is when shes on top you bring her down and like hug her, then just use full hip movement and rail the fuk out of it....i love this move learnt it from Nacho Vidal.

starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50)

THIS^^^

Originally Posted by Humpty.Dump View Post
    Don't ever let the head escape.
    I find the best thing to do is withdraw and put back in continuously it feels so damn good...

Originally Posted by Jacked_J View Post
    I find that only happens with unexperienced girls.

I have like 7 and a half inches, and have no issues. I let the head come out all the time. I love to have my whole dick come out and go back in.

One time I was doing her doggystyle, and I was like... ****, I want to ram her so hard. So pulled my dick all the way out and proceeded to slam my dick in so hard and my dick slipped a bit and I missed... **** that hurts.
    And these ^^^
    MMC 2009 Conan

itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    this was my position when i lost my virginity (no brag) lol, it kept doing this several times, i think it's unavoidable brah, thanks to gravity
    same! haha, just sayinn...
    "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afriad; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

"The brain is like a muscle. When we think well, we feel good. Understanding is a kind of ecstasy." -Teavana

itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats the easiest position so that i can pound the **** out of her?
    "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afriad; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

"The brain is like a muscle. When we think well, we feel good. Understanding is a kind of ecstasy." -Teavana

Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100)

and go.

lulz i got the same problem. in for average penor size sex help

Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have her ride reverse cowgirl and brace herself on your legs. Then put your hands under your hips to raise them up a bit.

Part of the issue is that I imagine you are in your bed. It's easier if she can plant her feet on the ground. Good example, sex in a lawn chair, the long fold out ones where you can lay down, is AMAZING. The idea of raising your hips is to give her legs more range, like in the lawn chair. She has better control because using more of her legs and will not pop out as much....

Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [quote=edgarallanpoe;334307781
    worse thing is when shes riding ultra hard and ****ing the **** out of you, and your dick falls out and she smashes it lol[/quote]

i lul'ed hahaha
    "X stands for the name that was stripped away from me when the slave masters rapped, enslaved and killed my forefathers. Instead the slave masters gave upon my great grandfather his name and so I refuse to carry a slave name"

Jizz Till We Fizz Crew

Reps owed... Krazy31, r3v0luti0n, Sword, Brando0331

Negs for life... againstall0dds

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

and go.
    That's her fault unless you were going soft.
    If she was on top she was just bouncing too much and too high up, causing your peepee to slip out of her veejeee
    If you were going soft, then its naturally going to fall out duh. think about the cookie monster and get that **** back up

Oh, and dude -CONGRATS on gettin some action man!! PRoud of you today!!
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oat24 View Post
    Push your hips up?
    yea, thats what i did...it helped.

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    That's her fault unless you were going soft.
    If she was on top she was just bouncing too much and too high up, causing your peepee to slip out of her veejeee
    If you were going soft, then its naturally going to fall out duh. think about the cookie monster and get that **** back up

Oh, and dude -CONGRATS on gettin some action man!! PRoud of you today!!
    thanks brah.

razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500)

and go.
    Keep hold of her hips to stop her bouncing up too far. And be careful, my buddy literally snapped his cock when a girl was riding him and he popped out, lol
    Mod negged for "whos the blackest man in the world" thread.

-balls deep crew-

Originally Posted by razor ramone View Post
    Keep hold of her hips to stop her bouncing up too far. And be careful, my buddy literally snapped his cock when a girl was riding him and he popped out, lol
    lol damn brah....

So is girl on top a pretty safe position? what about the reverse cowgirl, is that a little better or about the same?

frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GEEEEZZZZZ..... sometimes the answers are right in front of folks and
    they still don't get it. The solution to "fallout" is re-insert and shorten stroke.
    Simple but effective.

PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz. i almost PIITB cause of it... ex GF gets scared..
    Rep appliepie
    hw delivers on point..

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oat24 View Post
    Push your hips up?
    this.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sucks really bad when it pops out and they smash back down on it its instant soft on my girl is the worst at it when she is drunk I get so scared and jam her down reall hard with my hands so she don't get to carried away.
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

fuking werd

my current gf is horrible at riding it, one of the first times we were going at it my dick slipped out and she almost broke it in half...ever since then i make sure to hold on to her hips and make sure she doesnt start bucking too crazy...and even then my dick is so traumatized i cant even cum when she is on top lol