Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lean Xtreme and Increased Muscle Soreness?

I've been on Lean Xtreme for about 4 days now, taking one serving upon waking, one 4 hours later, and one before bed.

I have noticed a continual increase in muscular soreness.. could this be a product of the cortisol suppression in LX?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joshcallahan View Post
    I've been on Lean Xtreme for about 4 days now, taking one serving upon waking, one 4 hours later, and one before bed.

I have noticed a continual increase in muscular soreness.. could this be a product of the cortisol suppression in LX?
    Thats a safe assumption, yeah.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Thats a safe assumption, yeah.
    Agreed. I'd cut back on my number of pills per day for a few days and if the soreness continues or worsens quit all together.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i just started LX and I'm a bit more sore than usual...but i kinda of like it!

is this really that detrimental, or just annoying?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

pushing thru the limits flposjg's Avatar
    flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like feeling sore, i never even noticed and i was taking 4 caps for a week at one time

Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i like feeling sore as well, but yesterday it actually hindered my workout..... we'll see. I'm gonna stay on it and see if my body gets used to it.

mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

lol it means you trained your ass off the day before!!!!!!!!! I'd rather be sore than not sore the day after

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Just annoying, but you'll get used to it.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've experienced extra soreness too. I was thinking of quiting LX. I started taking SuperCissus at the same time and it lowers Cortisol too. I may be getting too much lowering in Cortisol and need to pick on supplement or the other. I will stick with SupperCissus I guess since it helps my joints and is a better longterm supplement.
    Current Stak:
    -Animal Flex: Universal
    -Super Cissus RX: USPLabs
    -Leukic Hardcore: Muscletech
    -Creatine Monohydrate: Bulk GNC
    -Torrent: Universal(Post WO)
    -Myofusion: Gaspari
    -Multi-Vit.: GNC mega men
    -Fish Oil: GNC triple strength

Test Boost cycle: Starting
    -MassFX(7weeks)
    -NovedexXT(3 weeks)
    -Arimatest(4 weeks)

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joshcallahan View Post

its in your head

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I felt at the end of my cycle that my joints were a bit out of tune. Other posts and DS have stated it's from the lack of cortisol, which is why they suggest to cycle LX for 30 days on and 30 days off.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RyKane View Post
    I felt at the end of my cycle that my joints were a bit out of tune. Other posts and DS have stated it's from the lack of cortisol, which is why they suggest to cycle LX for 30 days on and 30 days off.
    Yeah and I think my levels must be getting too low. I've been taking 4 caps SuperCissus everyday with 3 caps of Lean Xtreme. Both lower Cortisol. I have been more sore than usual.

I'm just going to lay off the LX and see how things go with just SuperCissus.
    Current Stak:
    -Animal Flex: Universal
    -Super Cissus RX: USPLabs
    -Leukic Hardcore: Muscletech
    -Creatine Monohydrate: Bulk GNC
    -Torrent: Universal(Post WO)
    -Myofusion: Gaspari
    -Multi-Vit.: GNC mega men
    -Fish Oil: GNC triple strength

Test Boost cycle: Starting
    -MassFX(7weeks)
    -NovedexXT(3 weeks)
    -Arimatest(4 weeks)

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UTVOL06 View Post
    Yeah and I think my levels must be getting too low. I've been taking 4 caps SuperCissus everyday with 3 caps of Lean Xtreme. Both lower Cortisol. I have been more sore than usual.

I'm just going to lay off the LX and see how things go with just SuperCissus.
    Definitely. Are you taking any joint complex? I am doing a 2 month blue gene/blue up cycle and the blue gene has cissus, second month I planned on adding LX and crossing my fingers that the joint complex in OT will get me through. I didn't experience large pains...you could just feel they were out of tune and a little more sore than normal.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405