Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm just getting into rage..i kinda dig it on back day. i actually have different playlists for different days, lol.
    leg day ain't no joke! gotta have disturbed and marilyn screamin in my ear on that day! it's sick. i love it.
    i'm always afraid that i look mean or really pissed at the gym, ha.
    keep the music comin, guys! i need more beats...
    oh...if you haven't heard Immortal Techniques "point of no return", it's definitely worth checking out if you like rap. it's awesome. and Em's "til i collapse" as well.
    My first powerlifting meet: October 5th 2013

metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal.days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

For those who like to listen to music while working out

For me, going to the gym is not only about the sweat - it's also a time, when I cat put headphones in my ears and listen to music while working out. That's no doubt 50% of the joy for me.

So for anyone who wants some kick-in-the-butt motivation and likes heavy music :
    Manowar - Number 1

We belong to the world we belong to the wind
    We are the spirit of competitions end
    Turning hours into days burning muscles feel the pain
    The heart and soul of discipline my friends

We are sending you a challenge its very clear
    We came to win that is why we are here
    Demanding to be tested by the best
    Not to be forgotten like all the rest

The time has come all training done

The muscle and the blood will come to pay

Let the game begin hear the starting gun
    Play from the heart today we will overcome
    When the game is over all the countings done
    We were born to win number 1

Today is the day all the training through
    We have come for the number one not the number two
    Let the contest begin play hard fight to win
    Immortality victory and fame

The time has come all training done
    The muscle and the blood will come to pay

Today is the day all the training through
    We have come for the number one not the number two
    Let the contest begin play hard fight to win
    Immortality victory and fame

Serpreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you like manowar, which i do too, HAND OF DOOM!, then you will probable like these bands:
    Stratovarius
    Nightwish
    Blind Guardian
    Wish i could remember the other ones.

Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scramdor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i have so many songs i love to listen to for motivation.

my fav bands are
    agust burns red
    a day to remember
    the devil wears prada
    story of the year

hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ophelia53 View Post
    i'm just getting into rage..i kinda dig it on back day. i actually have different playlists for different days, lol.
    leg day ain't no joke! gotta have disturbed and marilyn screamin in my ear on that day! it's sick. i love it.
    i'm always afraid that i look mean or really pissed at the gym, ha.
    keep the music comin, guys! i need more beats...
    oh...if you haven't heard Immortal Techniques "point of no return", it's definitely worth checking out if you like rap. it's awesome. and Em's "til i collapse" as well.
    For rap I got these lists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbDbOWeXG8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4cucSiFbeI

they usually do the trick for me

missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rage against the machine

hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exodus, Shovel Headed Kill Machine. Not their classic sounding stuff but awesome to lift to.

New and Improved...daily mstockwe87's Avatar
    mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000) mstockwe87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    all that remains
    as i lay dying
    Children of Bodom
    Lamb of God (Wrath is amazing)
    Soilwork
    Trivium
    Unearth

By far the best stuff is by Scar Symmetry. Its so intense but so gorgeous to listen to.
    320lbs to 183lbs in 9 months? ya damn right I did it.

?Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    -Arnold

.357 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .357 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .357 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sandstorm on replay.

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)

tool - ticks and leeches, gets me going.

anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anth342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Rocky soundtrack! cmon

MarlowDoyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight Lifting Playlist:
    Gonnah Fly Now - Bill Conti
    Heart of A Champion - Nelly
    Lose Yourself - M&M
    MY Mind Right - Memphis Bleak
    Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
    Alive - POD
    Shut up and Drive - Rhianna
    Right Now - Van Halen
    St. Elmos Fire - John Parr

Running:
    Heart of A Champion - Nelly
    ALIVE - POD
    If I run more than a mile, I can listen to many other songs, but those two get me through the first mile.
    Conquer the World
    http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/conquer

MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a huge playlist of techno/house/trance music that I listen to while lifting. My favorite song right now is Human Nature - Megara Vs DJ Lee, amazing song!

steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gotta listen to jay-z and linkin park to get myself pumped everyday

ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You know I just kinda sing screamo or death metal lyrics in the gym as I lift at the top of my lungs. That way I can share my inspiration and fighting spirit with all the other like-minded people in there.

Yeah, right.

There are a few Children of Bodom and In Flames songs I like to listen to for lifting. For cardio, I get more into the electronic sound with bands like Justice and Daft Punk.
    5.18.2009: 209#, 22.1% BF (MIIT Cardio)
    5.25.2009: 207#, 21.4% BF (MIIT Cardio)
    6.01.2009: 208#, 20.1% BF (LISS Cardio)

For a group of people who (hopefully) understand that cheating defeats the purpose of whatever you're doing, gaming the system seems like an awfully hypocritical practice.

I don't trade reps. If you like one of my posts, rep it. If I like yours, I'll rep it. That's it.

Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hektikk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great Thread

When I'm about to attempt a max or if I'm lacking some energy, I find this song.
    Nothing gets me pumped more than this song at the moment.

Slayer - Exile

A few other good songs that get me going are..

Slayer - Bloodline
    Pantera - Walk
    Pantera - Hostile
    Pantera - Rise
    Pantera - By Demons be Driven <-- Another one that gets me through a tough set
    Pantera... Pretty much most of the songs from "Vulgar Display of Power" >

MUDVAYNE!

Mudvayne - Skrying (sometimes I skip to around 2:17 in the song, the beat slows down and gets me focused for the best part in the song around 3:25 which does it for me)
    Mudvayne - Dull boy
    Mudvayne - Dig
    Mudvayne - Nothing to Gein (Another crutch song to get me through a tough set)

For cardio I usually just rock some Tool, doesn't matter to me what it is .. I find all of Tool enjoyable.

MarlowDoyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a good song to motivate is bruce springsteen's The Rising... perhaps it's best as a warm up song... like when you are walking to wrm up before cardio, then you can go into something more intense.

Conquer the World

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ****in deathcore.

Stabbing to purge dissimulation and Herding the brainwashed by ALL SHALL PERISH

if that does not pump you, than you are a ***.
    benis in ur angus

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MistaJones89 View Post
    I have a huge playlist of techno/house/trance music that I listen to while lifting. My favorite song right now is Human Nature - Megara Vs DJ Lee, amazing song!
    No homo, Young Love by Spencer&Hill gets me going.
    benis in ur angus

Originally Posted by mstockwe87 View Post
    all that remains
    as i lay dying
    Children of Bodom
    Soilwork
    Trivium
    Unearth

By far the best stuff is by Scar Symmetry. Its so intense but so gorgeous to listen to.
    I hated wrath. LOG has turned everything into crap after New American Gospel.

BTP was amazing imo, but Wrath was disappoint for me, I am a strong LOG fan though.

Nice choice of bands though, Trivium ****ed up on Shogun or whatever their new album is called, since their lead vocalist had to get his chords operated on, they went soft.

As I lay dying is awesome. Read the actual book, it will blow your mind, you will not understand one ****in thing it says.

Here is and awesome song by Becoming The Archetype, auto pump guaranteed:

benis in ur angus

bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Two of my faves:

Saul Williams - List of Demands
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1llNYAlYrc

2Pac - Hit em up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HjsZqOaQ0

MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MistaJones89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by exy View Post
    Here is and awesome song by Becoming The Archetype, auto pump guaranteed:

Becoming the Archetype is so good!! And I'm not that big into screamo

imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50) imprsv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sometimes i listen to music, sometimes i don't depends on the feeling.

But i have a large playlist, I can't listen to people that scream i.e slipknot and people like that i still like to understand what there saying lol..

"Dont work hard, Work SMART"
    "If you always do what you've always done, you?re going to get what you always got"

DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000)
    great taste in music here guys and girls

Lamb of God is my favorite for the gym (descending, one gun, break you, contractor, walk with me in hell, laid to rest, omerta.) I hav e the walk with me in hell dvd, sick.

-all that remains (anything, these guys are great)
    -as i lay dying
    -bullet for my valentine
    -Marilyn Manson
    -Pantera
    -Soilwork
    -Maylene and the sons of disaster
    -Black label society
    -trivium
    -tool (Vicarious > ****ing badass)
    -Cypress Hill's rock album caled 'Bones'
    -in flames
    -slipknot
    -disturbed
    -chimaira
    -lots more

How do you embed? I will try to embed this video for A Man by Cypress hill, gets me pumped without fail

^^oo damn i get chills

^heavy double bass sick ass drums especiall at :45 and 2:02
    Last edited by DEUCE518; 05-31-2009 at 10:14 PM.
    -------CHEW CREW BRAH!-------

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work."
    -- Mark Twain

ACE certified PT

Gold's Gym PT

S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Linkin' Park and Jay-Z as a pre workout and the Rocky soundtrack for a weight session and bag workout!
    Chris

Survival Is A Way Of Life!!

Expect the uexpected!!

To be tough you don't have to act tough!!

Reppin' Force Factor Universal64's Avatar
    Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gotta love eminem's music (the way i am, soldier, etc etc), disturbed "stricken", Lamb of God, Slipknot, Linkin Park, "let the bodies hit the floor", "i run this"

markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10) markphilips is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mstockwe87 View Post
    all that remains
    as i lay dying
    Children of Bodom
    Soilwork
    Trivium
    Unearth

Agreed!

Also can't forget Hatebreed. Perseverance is designed for motivation.

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two songs that get me going:

skillet- rebirthing
    Hollywood undead- undead

Some other bands that I havent heard mentioned:
    -red
    -breaking benjamin
    (will update with more, i need to look at a playlist)

raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A little different,

BFMV
    Alice in Chains
    Dropkick Murphys
    The Offspring
    Nas- Illmatic
    Cypress Hill- Black Sunday

Same playlist every workout, can't workout without the iPod anymore.
    "Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom"

wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Iceland93 View Post

these two foe sure