KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Gaspari Nutrition's Real Mass Reviw (Chocolate Ice Cream)

The Facts: (3scoops)

Calories: 620
    Total Fat: 12g
    Cholesterol: 100mg
    Sodium: 260mg
    Total Carbohydrates: 78g
    -Dietary Fiber: 6g
    -Sugars: 14g
    Protein:50g

Price (9 out of 10)
    -$45 for 5.95lbs is not bad! (seen cheaper, seen not so cheaper)

Smell (9.5 out of 10)
    -Smells like chocolate ice cream to me! who care about the small though, get to the taste already!!

Mixability (9 out of 10)
    - I put the 3 scoops in the ON shaker cup first, then filled it just past the 20oz mark with whole milk (not a big fan of water), shook it up for 30 seconds, and you can tell that it was all mixing extremely easy! The only thing was when i finished there was some stuck at the bottom. I think next time i'll mix 2 scoops first, then add the 3rd, that should take care of it. Also i'm sure in a blender, mixability would be 15 out 10. yeah yeah yeah onto the taste..

Taste (10 out of 10)
    - 10 a f****n 10! this stuff taste hella good! It was a smoothy creamy chocolaty icey creamy flavory! Cant wait to add my peanut butter, banana and honey to it, someone's gonna have to hide this stuff from me so i don't drink it all in 1 day!

Summary (9.5 out of 10)
    - This is my first ever Gaspari Nutrition product i've ever bought, and I love it, I can't wait to see what kind of results i get from this, gonna pick up strawberry flavor next!

Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow, the more reviews i read at real mass the more i want to get some, too bad im extra broke right now lol but thanks for the review man

KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingV83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    U can probably find it cheaper online, I got mine from a store close by. I don't do a lot of reviews, I've tried a lot of supps over the past few years and I really like this stuff so I had to show some luv to gaspari, it's a solid product!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review man. Certainly does taste wonderful. How did it feel in your stomach? Do you feel it digested fast?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peyton G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Add the powder after you add the liquid. That should make a difference in mixability.

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Thanks for the review man. Certainly does taste wonderful. How did it feel in your stomach? Do you feel it digested fast?
    You kno I was havin stomach problems in the morning, and at the gym, picked up the real mass after my work out, was debating on whether or not to have it cuz my stomach ache had finally gone away.. I said screw it I wanna try it and I'm glad I did, went down real easy, with extreme satisfation, and to my suprise there was no bloating, stomach ache, fullness, nothin. I felt really good, digested really good. Ended up hittin the pool for a few hours, then ate twice, and in like an hour gonna plow another shake down.. This time wit peanut butter, honey and banana....

Is gaspari gonna make a 10lb bag of this? I'd most likely buy it!

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dam this sounds great, nice review!
    o_O

kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds good, nice review mate

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gaspari Nutrition has taken protein market by strom.
    Myofusion at a price of WPI/WPC blend. Times are changing fast.
    I think BSN is following the same suit with it's Syntha-6 5 lbs.
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KingV83 View Post
    U can probably find it cheaper online, I got mine from a store close by. I don't do a lot of reviews, I've tried a lot of supps over the past few years and I really like this stuff so I had to show some luv to gaspari, it's a solid product!
    Gaspari is a really nice product, I love the chocolate ice cream too, Love the review.

Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Martman89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GNC has Real Mass on sale for $34 today only!!!