Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everybody is always findin' the good stuff 'cept me. ;D
    GREAT post! Cheers

Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    Note: I pulled this off of another thread at the beginning of the year which I now cannot find.

Your life is now.

It is not what you did, or looked like, or lifted yesterday. It is not what you will do tomorrow or hope to achieve with your physique in the future. It is now. Do you ever notice that "I really couldn't give 2 wanks and a rats ass" feeling you get when some arrogant, has-been jerk says, "'oh yeah, I used to be really freakin' huge maaaan! I bench pressed 4 million pounds!" As Mr. Personality continues his self centered, biased story of what he used to be, you find yourself extremely uninterested to the point where you'd rather jack off your grandpa! Well, thats how others feel when you and I talk about what we used to do or what we are dead set to accomplish in the world of muscle and fitness. People are impressed only with what you are NOW.

Today is your opportunity to live the real life. Today is your time to get out of the swamp of the status quo. Yes, today is your time to give purpose and drive to your fitness life. Don't keep doing the "Easy" exercises. Don't just do a certain number of reps and sets- no matter if you are straining or not. Don't stop your sets when the burn and pain starts. Remember, now is your time. This is your hour. When I'm in the gym, I see people who are about as focused as a fart. They are all over the road. They'll run many different half-assed exercises together and wonder why they look no different that last year.

Fear can be a bad thing in your life, but it can also yield results.The only fear you need is the fear that you will continue living a life much smaller than your hopes and dreams'.. and awake someday to find yourself past your prime, a product of your mediocre lifestyle as a fitness enthusiast. Or worse yet, you might die unexpectedly tomorrow, next week or next month with your music still in you. Your life is now. Your life is now, or never. When I turned 30, this hit me hard. Up to that point, I was in my 20's. IT didn't matter how late into my 20's I was, I was still in my 20's! Then 30 hit. I realilzed that IF I'm going to be muscular and strong, it had better happen now. Yes, you can be big and strong into your 40's. But I think many agree that the 30's are where its at! I had to decide that the time was now.

You possess unfathomable strength and ability, but you are rarely calling on your tremendous mental and physical resources. They demand to be stretched, exercised and challenged. They demand to be used to their full capacity. The reward your abilities promise is nothing short of greatness and excellence. Have you ever been told you have "potential'" Let me tell you something about "potential"'''. "potential" means that you're not doing it. Think about it'' Would you say that Jay Cutler has "potential?" No, because he's doing it! He's training hard, eating big, and keeping his focus. He is past the "potential" stage. Thats where I want all of us to be. To be to the place where every week we are setting and reaching goals in our fitness. Be it strength, size, or just a funny story from your daily walk as a bodybuilding enthusiast as proof that you are living the life and having a great time doing it!

Let me be blunt, in hopes of making my true point: Everyday you step into the gym, and do not commit yourself to greatness, you are falling asleep, allowing yourself to suffocate in an atmosphere of mediocrity. Is the spirit-killing atmosphere I reference real? Bodybuilding is supposed to be such a positive and demanding sport where just by association with it, you start aiming to better yourself. You only need to look at the newspaper or TV to know we are surrounded by negativity that cares little about inspiring greatness. You are never far from people who care nothing about being different, better, stronger, trying harder, or aiming higher. You know who they are. You get stares and double takes from them at the store when you have to go from the gym, to the store to get more protein for supper. With your swole still in full effect, you got cannonball shoulders bursting out of your sleeveless shirt, and swole chest trying to bust its way out. Furthermore, you're freaking everybody out with pipeline veins crawling beneath the surface of your skin'' so much that it causes all the heroine addicts to orgasm! Yes indeed, you live in an atmosphere of mediocrity, and like poison gas it will dull you, bore you, disillusion you and lessen you if you don't wake up and do something about it. If you are not getting comments from people about your physique, you are still in the mediocrity. If people at work are not tripping out on your disciplined and strict dietary practices, you are still in the mediocrity.

My friend, your life is now. Take a stand against mediocrity, weakness, skinnyness, and obesity. Make your greatness non-negotiable. Put it into higher gear.

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass

demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100) demon_animal is not very well liked. (-100)
    Rise up, warriors, take your stand at one another's sides,
    your feet set wide and rooted like oaks in the ground,
    Then bide your time, biting your lip, for you were born
    from the blood of Heracles, unbeatable by mortal men,
    and the god of gods has never turned his back on you.
    So cast off whatever fears arise at the armored legions
    they'll muster before you, hedge yourself round
    with hollow shields, and learn to love death's ink-black
    shadow as much as you love the light of dawn.
    So that when the hour comes, the battle lines drawn,
    you won't hang back beyond javelin and stone but,
    marshaled into ranks, advance as one to engage your enemy
    hand to hand. Then hefting your bronze-tipped
    spears and raking the air with your broadswords,
    set foot to foot, battle dress to weaponry,
    horsehair crest to polished mail, and --- helmet to helmet,
    eye to eye --- mangle their gear, hack off limbs, lay open
    the organs that warm their chests, then beat them down
    until the plain runs red with enemy blood and you
    still stand, breathlessly gripping your wet sword's hilt.

IronHeart87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Train to not suck at life

Everybody wanna be a body builder, but nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight! Ill do it though! -Ronnie Coleman
    Time to dig deep! -Ronnie Coleman

This is all I need for motivation. I train to not suck at life, thats enough motivation by itself.

Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000) Fletchr22 is just really nice. (+1000)

πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

fui quod es, eris quod sum

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for all these great reads..made my day..I'm about 2 months in for cutting and lost 20 pounds but for reason I don't see the change that everyone else sees so I'm getting kinda discouraged even though the scale says I've made progress my eyes aren't there yet...thus really helped me keep to it thanks again guys

ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There will come times in your life when you feel that everything is going wrong. Everything you touch is turning to **** and you're failing.

If you believe that there is nothing you can do to turn this around...then you have failed even more so.

It is within all of us to change ourselves. You and you alone are the master of your destiny...unless you let someone else be said master.

Sometimes you'll hear people say you have to work smarter not harder.

Bull****...you have to work smarter AND harder. And you have do things the right way...not the easy way.

Its time to realise that the bar is in your hands...not mine.
    Its time to know that hard work will turn your failures into successes.
    Its time to know that every single second you spend doing what others don't or won't so that you can have what others haven't...is the best investment you can make.
    Its time to know that a success is not being knocked down...a success is picking yourself up.
    Its time to know you will never truly succeed in life if you are not prepared to lay everything on the line.
    Its time to know that defeat is a temporary condition, it's giving up that makes it permanent.

and lastly.

Its time for you to realise that I did not come here to compete with you. That there is only one person here that can defeat me...and it is none of you.
    Last edited by ToddSmash; 06-24-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    Its not about thinking you can do it. Its about knowing it.

cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

people who talk **** about me are my motivation

Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sweat + sacrifice = sucess

ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashleyhorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stronger

I am confident. Driven*with passion. I have no finish line. *I am persistent chasing things that I want to achieve in life. *I have a strong mind and a soft heart. I never stay in one spot for too long continuing to *raise the bar for my opponents. * I get knocked down I come back stronger & smarter than before.**You think you can catch me? *I dare you! *My name is Ashley Horner, I am an Athlete. I am Team bodybuilding.com. *

Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeppi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Life's Six Rules

1. Trust yourself

No matter how and what anyone else thinks. Who do you want to be, not what but who.

2. Break the rules once in a while

It is impossible to be a true original if you’re too well-behaved. You have to think outside the box

3. Don’t be afraid to fail

So you can't always win, but don't afraid of making decisions.You can't be paralyzed by fear of failure or you will never push yourself. You keep pushing because you believe in yourself and in your vision and you know that it is the right thing to do, and success will come.

4. Don’t listen to the naysayers

Pay no attention to the people that say it can't be done. I love it when someone says that no one has ever done this before, because then when I do it that means that I'm the first one that has done it. Never listen that, "You can't." I always listen to myself and say, "Yes, you can."

5. Work your butt off

If you want to win, there is absolutely NO WAY around hard, hard work

6. Always find time to give something back

Reaching out and helping people will bring you more satisfaction than anything else you have ever done.

From a speech he did some time ago. It sits greatly on my refrigerator, giving me a kick in the ass whenever I'm in need of it!

cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do or Die
    by G Diesel

I walk around and I see the pain on people’s faces. I can look into their eyes and see their heartache. I can tell that their soul is wounded. There is emptiness there, a hole where their joy used to be. All they want is something to believe in, something to hope for. A reason to keep fighting, to keep struggling, to answer the bell in those late rounds, to get out of ****ing bed in the morning.

I know cuz I’ve been there, I’ve carried that weight. I’ve stared down the gloomy visage of hopelessness and spit in his ****ing face. Our lives are a test, an uphill endurance race on rocky terrain, a never ending series of battles in the war for our prosperity. This game is one we’re not expected to win, this test an exam that no one wants us to pass. A life less ordinary, one of uncommon achievement is an abstract, undefined height we’re never meant to reach. We are to live bleak, workaday lives until our vessel expires, keeping the machine of society rolling forward until our shells can provide compost for next year’s crops.

We are not all destined to influence public opinion, to wage the plague of war or to cure the illnesses that ail our brethren, but that does not devalue our potential to contribute to the betterment of man. I have long been so focused on uplifting my family, on carrying my friends, on building opportunities for my descendants, on saving the world. I have assigned myself this unfair expectation for so long that eventually it became that which others expect. So be it. I understand that fate chooses certain men to carry a burden beyond their mere mortal understanding. For those amongst us picked to bear this load, we must accept this expectation and go about our business of raising the village.

In the 19th century, Friedrich Nietzche brilliantly posed what has come to be among the more trite phrases pertaining to human survival when he wrote “What does not kill me, makes me stronger.” But he was right, you know, hence the fact that this classic quote lived long enough to become a cliché. Even the best lives, those which we are so blessed to be able to pursue, are little more than long strings of risk, pain, violence, suffering, confusion, fear and sorrow. Troubles, tumult and hard times which we either put an end to or we allow to put an end to us. Life is a matter of survive and advance, progress or perish, do or ****ing die.

So much of our ability to hang tough and endure hinges on a mere matter of perspective. Your idea of a “life or death” scenario and your understanding of a raw deal or the dealing of a bad hand may seem a little flimsy as compared to the similar outlook of say a cancer survivor or war veteran. Compare your obstacles and anguish to that of those who have seen some **** in their day and all of the sudden, your daily challenges may not seem so imposing. Do or die for you and me, and do or die for a kid on the streets in ****lia may not be exactly the same ****ing thing.

This do or die approach to life, this desperate “time is ticking away” quest, were I to be completely honest, is born out of fear. Fear that, like in so many situations I’ve seen before, essentially were I to stop doing I would start dying. You see, I’ve long been motivated by my own interpretation that a life led without the pursuit of dreams is no life at all, or for that matter is no life I’d ever want to lead.

Death to me means more than the common expiration of a carbon-based life form. When I speak of death, I talk of the death of a dream. A life spent without the pursuit of dreams and the chase of the extraordinary, is for all relevant arguments, a life without intent, a life without meaning. I’ve forever feared throwing up my hands and no longer caring about anything bigger than myself, fighting for anything beyond my current standing and my present environment—being confined by the narrow confines of my daily life, my mind constrained by the limits so many people operate within for their entire earthly existence.

I’ve observed with great sorrow, those that have quit on life, those that have thrown in the white towel on their dreams. Friends and family alike, each of whom with such great potential, all with such tremendous promise who eventually allowed the constant strain and unyielding barrage that can be the daily grind, grind them down to nothing, beating them to a pulp until they gave in. This inevitable outcome was not a result of they themselves being weak, but instead of life being so goddamn unforgiving, unsympathetic and downright hard. The kind of lives Thomas Hobbes long ago termed “nasty, brutish and short.”

I fight each day to never succumb to these great oppressive forces. To be an example to those compelled to be chewed up and spit out by the soulless machine that is the modern world. To help them find glory in the struggle, to find joy in the smirks of their detractors, to find a light in the dark, barren landscape that appears to be their future. They need to know that they aren’t alone, that they are combatants in the good fight and that in that brawl can be found the meaning they so desperately seek.

“That boy sure does have determination”, my aunt recently quipped to my mom… An observation that when passed my way, prompted me to smile. I can imagine how things must seem to the outsider, how I must appear obsessed and delusional, idealistic and unrealistic. But I know that I am none of those things and all of them at the same time. I am the warrior leading the charge, the spark in the damp cold, the beacon in the most bleak of foggy nights. I am obligated to give my all, committed to never give in. I have sworn a solemn oath to weather the storm and continue on. If not for me then for all those whose dreams lay lifeless, I will do until I die.

On Animal Pak's website

pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Damn bro, thats deep.-thats my twin right there

YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Jeffrey85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Saw this thread and thought I'd contribute:

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others-Ayn Rand

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy-Norman Vincent Peale

You can always become better-Tiger Woods

These quotes motivate me and really send me a message I hope they do the same for you.

squats in the curl rack GoHeavy1's Avatar
    GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

davidbrownacc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW amazing motivational threads

Sdbersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sdbersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sdbersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sdbersey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very motivational thanks

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great thread subbed.

CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just some thoughts and a ramble.

Quit dope years ago when I ran out of $$$...still miss it and dream about weed, but I'd probably spend all my money on it again so I've stayed away from it.

When I was smoking tobacco at my highest at work a few years ago, I just turned against it and quit cold turkey. For 2 days I would light 1 up and just let it burn like an incense. Haven't had one since, and from time to time in a dream I'm smoking and its usually close to when I start to wake up and then I'm relieved it was just a dream, no joke.

Woke up a hell of a lot more from the MATRIX after ~2005 and learned (among others things) how messed up the food industry is. That lead to slowly eating much fresher and healthy natural food, now its mostly all I eat. And was working out on a sort of regular basis at home for last 2 years.

Then about the same for my 1st ever diet I started 60 days ago, wasted years overweight and was still fat, but eating mostly fresh natural foods. And then one day I just looked up on the calories for something and bbbbaaaammmmm.....what a fool....now I'm losing weight, drinking less, and back on the weights on a regular basis.

At this point I don't really need extra motivation to stay committed or anything, its more like having something to look forward to, and just wondering how long till I hit a good weight and strength.
    I'm worried that BEARS, GORILLAS and TIGERS will start weight lifting....

blissmusic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bliss Music CD & DVD

Bliss music is providing one of the best music when you will listen, you feel the peace and relaxed. Every man looking peace and relaxes in their life when he feels hectic, bliss music provide the song for those people. You can find here verity of spiritual and meditation music which can bring piece in your life. If you are for classical and spiritual music, Bliss-Music is an online music store which can bring in your life.
    For more visit here:: bliss-music.com

Thanks
    Bliss Music

Originally Posted by ouija818 View Post
    thanks man you made my day
    this is nice post...........

This quote is amazing.................

If someone loves you,
    love them back unconditionally,
    not only because they love you,
    but because they are teaching you to love
    and opening your heart and eyes to things
    you would have never seen or felt without them.

It involves the emotional, social and cognitive forces that activate behavior. In everyday usage, the term motivation is frequently used to describe why a person does something.

Thanks
    bliss-music.com

CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was my junior year in high school - late october. I played soccer and track, pretty athletic, prep kid I guess you can call it. I had a good amount of friends, got a decent amount of girls, and did well in school. I was on my way to playing division I soccer until a few things happened. I didn't drink a lot at the time and this was one of my first times experiences alcohol. In my town, a lot of people go to the football games under the lights and cheer on our horrible football team - it was more for school spirit. Lots of kids drink and then go to make it more enjoyable. Me and my soccer friends went into a parking lot and started taking shots. I downed a whole liter of vodka without even knowing what was happening. The last thing I remember was walking down the big hill to the field and fans. Blacking out, I mistakenly bumped into my PE teaching thinking it was my friend and said - supposidly - "Dude, I am hammered I think I should leave". This was on a Friday and Tuesday came around (during soccer season obviously) and my soccer coach told me I was getting kicked off for drinking. He also said, "If you tell me who you were drinking with, I will let you back on the team and you will most likely be captain next year". I drank with three of the best players on the team and I know they would have gotten kicked off and ultimately ruined the state championship. I politely responded, "Sorry coach, good luck next year." They won the state championship that year for the first time in school history. They were interviewed by a bunch of local news casts, given numerous awards, met the Governor, and were on magazine covers. I was devastated, and more so my father. I spent the time I would have been playing soccer, digging a foundation to a house my dad was building. Everyday from the end of school until sun-down (2pm - ~630ish, this went on for 4 months). IT WAS HELL. My father is very strict and I couldn't go out, go on the computer, or anything. So I started working out. I would sneak on bb.com and read everything I could. Working out was the only time I felt happy or had a purpose. I felt like a failure to not only my self, but to my family.

Don't pity me. I made that mistake of getting black out drunk and that is 100% on me. I could have fallen down, and just stayed a pathetic mope for years after that incident. I played soccer since I was 5 and everyone in my family played. Not only didn't I win the first ever state championship for my school, but my chances of playing college soccer were over. That one night impacted my life greatly.

The next time you get in some trouble or do something you regret, don't pout about it. What does that solve? Nothing. Re-read that to yourself again. Feeling sorry for yourself does NOTHING. Moving foward, I worked hard over the time I couldn't play soccer and eventually got to doing collegiate track. I compete in the pole vault and javelin and I think I have a pretty good life. That incident opened my eyes. One night, can ruin years to come. Remember that and take it with you for the rest of your life.
    Kelei's Rest Pause Routine Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155324083&pagenumber=

yassin11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    https://www.********.com/pages/Bodyb...39767496132480
    Don't pity me. I made that mistake of getting black out drunk and that is 100% on me. I could have fallen down, and just stayed a pathetic mope for years after that incident. I played soccer since I was 5 and everyone in my family played. Not only didn't I win the first ever state championship for my school, but my chances of playing college soccer were over. That one night impacted my life greatly.

The next time you get in some trouble or do something you regret, don't pout about it. What does that solve? Nothing. Re-read that to yourself again. Feeling sorry for yourself does NOTHING. Moving foward, I worked hard over the time I couldn't play soccer and eventually got to doing collegiate track. I compete in the pole vault and javelin and I think I have a pretty good life. That incident opened my eyes. One night, can ruin years to come. Remember that and take it with you for the rest of your life.[/QUOTE]

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100)

cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Awesome well spoken, take a stand and do what need to be done to achieve your goals

frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for sharing....means a lot

straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Make everyday count... Love that