Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100) DariusWithHeat is not very well liked. (-100)
    "pain is only as heat as you can make it"

valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some awesome transformations.

"The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." -Robert Heinlein

"I don't care if it ruins my career; I'd rather be smart than a movie star" - Natalie Portman

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another one I found....
    Product of Your Desires
    By Matt Kroczaleski

For www.EliteFTS.com

You hear people talk all the time about how someone is a product of his or her environment. This is almost always the case when someone has done something wrong, and the argument is used as an excuse for the person as if they had no choice in the matter other than to become what their environment leads them to be. As you may have surmised by now, and if you know me at all, I'm certain you've figured out that I wholeheartedly disagree with this kind of thinking.

If this line of thinking were true, I would have dropped out of high school, gotten into drugs and become a full-fledged alcoholic. I would never have accomplished anything and blamed everyone and everything else for my failures, as this was what the environment that I grew up in was most conducive to producing. Now, I'm not saying that your environment has no effect on you whatsoever, but what I am saying is that everything in life boils down to choice, and the power to choose lies within the individual.

Certain situations may greatly increase the difficulty of the choice, but the choice remains the same. The first thing a person must do is assume all responsibility for everything that has happened or has failed to happen to them. Once you adopt this as your primary philosophy for governing your life, you become empowered to see that you and you alone decide your future through the choices you make. Yes, bad things may happen to you that appear to be beyond your control (developing testicular cancer was one such occurrence for me), and you may not always be able to control those instances, but you can always control how you react to them. You can see them as learning experiences and grow from them to become something bigger and better, or you can use them as excuses that will ultimately hold you back from reaching your true potential and lead you down a path to mediocrity or worse.

It has been this attitude of believing that my choices directly impact my quality of life that has helped me to fight through adversity throughout my life. As a child I was surrounded by drinking and drug use and could have easily gone down that path myself, but I had many goals from a very young age, and through observation I knew that these things would only inhibit me from achieving what I wanted. So I made a conscious decision, a choice, to avoid them. I also grew up poor, in an area of the state that was rife with poverty, and was led to believe that wealthy people were somehow privileged and that their success was due to their inherent advantages that I did not have access to. As I grew up and observed the people around me, however, I noticed that the harder a person worked, the more success they had, and that for the most part, successful people just worked harder than less successful people.

Of course, there are many more factors that play into economic prosperity, but I truly believe the single most important factor to be hard work, and there is no disputing the fact that hard work is a choice that anyone can make for themselves. As the words imply, hard work is difficult, and many people would rather make excuses and externalize the responsibility instead of claiming it for their own and simply owning up to the fact that their lives are substandard because they have chosen the path of least resistance and taken the easy way out. Throughout their lives, they have always made the choice that presented the least challenge and their results are clearly indicative of this. It's also much easier to temporarily escape your problems with alcohol or drugs than it is to get to work solving them, and as such, the allure for many people is one that is difficult to resist.

I have been through some ****ty stuff in my life. I know what it?s like to have to wrestle a loaded gun away from the head of someone you love to prevent them from shooting themselves. I know what it?s like to have to go out into the woods in the dead of winter and have to break up branches to heat your home because there isn?t enough money to buy firewood. I know what it?s like to sit helpless in the passenger seat of a car while it careens at eighty-plus miles per hour down a dirt road crashing through the brush on the side of the road heading straight for a head-on collision with a large oak tree, with the driver so wasted drunk that he likely had no memory of it the next day. I experienced all of these things during my adolescence, and to be honest, these are far from the most difficult things I have had to deal with in my life.

I know what it?s like to contemplate suicide because my problems seemed so horrible, so insurmountable, that they appeared to have no discernible answers I could fathom. I felt completely alone in the world with them, and the only thing I desired was for the pain to stop. I know what it?s like to feel all of this on the inside and yet walk through life presenting myself on the outside as if nothing was wrong. I used to hate when people would ask me, ?How are you?? and even though I knew the question was really just a greeting, it still bothered me that I felt compelled to put on a fake smile and lie by answering, ?Good, how are you?? when I really wanted to reply, ?Well, things are so dark and horrible right now that I was actually just contemplating what it would be like to eat a lead sandwich.?

Now, I?m not sharing these things looking for some kind of sympathy or pity. I loathe pity, and honestly there are many, many people out there that have had far rougher lives than I have. I only share these experiences so that other people that are going through tough times can relate and see that all things are possible if you?re willing to work hard enough for them and to persevere when things are at their worst. I can also say with 100% honesty that I truly feel fortunate to have experienced all of the things I have in life. Adversity makes us stronger. My biggest fear with my own children is that their lives are too easy and that they will have a very hard time coping with difficult things in life when they inevitably run into them.

I could have used all of my difficult experiences as excuses to not achieve anything, as so many people often do, but instead I chose to learn from them and used them to make myself a stronger person. I chose to use the poor choices I observed to help me make better choices. And even in my darkest times, when it seemed like there were no answers to my problems, no key to my lock, I made the choice to never take the path of least resistance and to always work hard toward achieving my goals. You can do the same. So make the choice not to be a product of your environment, but rather a product of your desires. And while I can?t promise you that it will be easy (it most certainly will not), I can promise you that it will be worth it.

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mouzer View Post
    I find this very inspirational towards life and wanted to share it with you all.

"TOMORROW IS NEVER PROMISED"

Sometimes people come into your life
    and you know right away that they were meant to be there,
    they serve some sort of purpose,
    teach you a lesson
    or help figure out who you are
    and who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be:
    your neighbor, child, long lost friend, lover, or even a complete stranger
    who, when you lock eyes with them,
    you know at that very moment that they will affect your life
    in some profound way.

And sometimes things happen to you
    and at the time they seem painful and unfair,
    but in reflection you realize
    that without overcoming those obstacles
    you would have never realized
    your potential strength, will power, or heart.

Everything happens for a reason.
    Nothing happens by chance
    or by means of good or bad luck.
    Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity
    all occur to test the limits of your soul.

Without these small tests,
    whether they be events, illnesses or relationships,
    life would be like a smoothly paved straight flat road to nowhere,
    safe and comfortable,
    but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet who affect your life
    and the successes and downfalls you experience
    create who you are,
    and even the bad experiences can be learned from,
    In fact, they are probably the poignant and important ones.

If someone loves you,
    love them back unconditionally,
    not only because they love you,
    but because they are teaching you to love
    and opening your heart and eyes to things
    you would have never seen or felt without them.

Make every day count.
    Appreciate every moment
    and take from it everything that you possibly can,
    for you may never be able to experience it again...
    Work hard, train hard, laugh hard, love hard

Hold your head up
    because you have every right too.
    Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself...
    for if you don't believe in yourself,
    no one else will believe in you either.
    You can make of your life anything you wish.
    amazing.

1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MoreRepUFool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post
    I think your choice of words is poor. And your flawed overly liberal way of thinking is evident.

I have no sympathy for the weak, the stupid, and the lazy.

One thing is certain in this life: "You deserve what you settle for"

Where there is a will.. there is a way. You show me a dedicated, smart and hardworking person that is determined to better themselves and I will point to them and declare a winner.

Again- the lazy, the weak, and the stupid will always blame somthing. They will blame the system, the government, their upbrining, parents, childhood, social status, race, environment, boss, company, friends, family, location, size, height, weight, genetics, anything and everything but thier own determination and will and hardwork. F u c k ing excuses are for those lazy, weak and stupid people that need them. Losers need excuses. Winners do not need them- They pass right through failure on their way to sucess.

I also look down on the helpless. It is a choice. It is a mindset. It is what they deserve if they settle for it.

Without losers- there will never be winners. These lesser people serve a purpose and a neccessary place in the world. Without them- everyone would be ordinary and the same. Problem is that if you snapped your fingers and got rid of them all- the winners would now be the ordinary- well then those who are true winners and extra ordinary would again rise to the very top. Because somthing in them tells them to do it. They have to do it. It is who they are. They don't even have a choice. For them it is not even an option. Its a must.

That is who winners are. And those who are unwilling would then become the losers. It is darwinism and survival of the fittest. The laws of nature. This world is a cruel place and it can eat you up if you let it.

Stop thinking people are helpless- and need your help.. They don't need our tax money, or these crap government programs to help them. They don't need others charity, or kindness, or generousity. They don't need help. They need ambition and determination, and perhaps just given a chance by someone who thinks they deserve it. They can make their own way in the world and better themselves.

Most are unwilling to do it. they are happy with where they are. they look to scam, and use, and take. They cry... and feel like they deserve. well you know what they deserve... They will deserve what they are settleing for.

The helpless are a choice and a mindset and thier situation is a result of thier choice

Your in the wrong sport if you don't thing this way.
    Loved reading this again!!!
    I always Rep back ! ! !

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1MoreRepUFool View Post
    repped
    thanks

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1MoreRepUFool View Post
    Loved reading this again!!!
    repped you back

deepaknaik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepaknaik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepaknaik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepaknaik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepaknaik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepaknaik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deepaknaik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I think your choice of words is poor. And your flawed overly liberal way of thinking is evident.

Where there is a will.. there is a way. You show me a dedicated, smart and hardworking person that is determined to better themselves and I will point to them and declare a winner.

Again- the lazy, the weak, and the stupid will always blame somthing. They will blame the system, the government, their upbrining, parents, childhood, social status, race, environment, boss, company, friends, family, location, size, height, weight, genetics, anything and everything but thier own determination and will and hardwork. F u c k ing excuses are for those lazy, weak and stupid people that need them. Losers need excuses. Winners do not need them- They pass right through failure on their way to sucess.

I also look down on the helpless. It is a choice. It is a mindset. It is what they deserve if they settle for it.

Without losers- there will never be winners. These lesser people serve a purpose and a neccessary place in the world. Without them- everyone would be ordinary and the same. Problem is that if you snapped your fingers and got rid of them all- the winners would now be the ordinary- well then those who are true winners and extra ordinary would again rise to the very top. Because somthing in them tells them to do it. They have to do it. It is who they are. They don't even have a choice. For them it is not even an option. Its a must.

That is who winners are. And those who are unwilling would then become the losers. It is darwinism and survival of the fittest. The laws of nature. This world is a cruel place and it can eat you up if you let it.

Stop thinking people are helpless- and need your help.. They don't need our tax money, or these crap government programs to help them. They don't need others charity, or kindness, or generousity. They don't need help. They need ambition and determination, and perhaps just given a chance by someone who thinks they deserve it. They can make their own way in the world and better themselves.

Most are unwilling to do it. they are happy with where they are. they look to scam, and use, and take. They cry... and feel like they deserve. well you know what they deserve... They will deserve what they are settleing for.

The helpless are a choice and a mindset and thier situation is a result of thier choice

That was amazing.

Right Mentality Necesary! ReedT's Avatar
    ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A few favorites. I don't know some sources.

"The difficult we do immediately. The impossible just takes a little longer!" - Unknown

"No victor believes in chance." - Nietzsche

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." - Unknown

"Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by those doing it." - Unknown

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
    "It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
    Impossible is not a word
    It’s just a reason for someone not to try"
    -Kutless "What Faith Can Do"

(Proper Diet+Correct Training Program)^EFFORT= Results!

Most people walk around like Clark Kent because they don't know they can fly like Superman

darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

is in love with Tom Platz DaveBriggs's Avatar
    Location: shropshire, england, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is my story hope you can take a bit of inspiration from this

thin to strong

when i was very young (5-12) i was very underweight and had a calcium defiency that caused my bones to break really easy and i was sick all the time. caused me to be really quiet and introverted at school because i always felt weak.

at around the age of 12 i saw an advert for the Royal Marines and became obsessed with the diea of joining them. started doing pushups and running every day, pretty much training constantly and as my body changed i started to feel better. after about 1-2 years of this i started to run for my school and was one of the strongest in my year. this made me feel better about myself and i started putting alot more effort into my school work and planning for my future. i also started boxing around 14 and did ok at that but it always came second to the army.

at 16 my life was really good, i was getting promoted in army cadets. i was friends with pretty much everyone in my year and things were flowing beautifully..then while out running in late october i was hit by a young man going 70mph along the local highway. he mounted the curb after rushing an overtake and hit me head on.

woke up in hospital after being a coma for 2 weeks, i was still on light life support and i was not sure if i was dead.

my injuries included 300 stitches to my abdomen, face, arms, shoulder and inside of my mouth. i had crushed my shoulder joint and broken my right arm in four places. left arm was broken. skull was severely fractured and impacted. lost hearing in left ear. right knee badly damaged needed surgery. jaw was badly fractured and my fae was severely swolled. also my left eye socked was so badly damamaged they beleived i had lost my eye. same for right shoulder there original plan was to amputate. i went into severe shock during my surgery (was on the table for 4 hours +) and my heart stopped several time. my mom was prepared by the chaplain for me not to survive several times.

my recovery was greatly speeded up by my beleif i would still be able to join the armed forces upon recovery so i put my all into getting better..learning to walk properly again, use my right arm etc.

a couple of weeks after getting out of hospital i was told i would not be able to join the forces due to the loss of hearing and severe skull fracture.

my motivation went down hill after that and in my quest to get healthy again i became obsessed with the thought i was over weight (weight about 12 stone one getting out but had lost alot of my muscle). in this obsession (which was probably a way of trying to hide from the fact the life i wanted and dreamed of would never happen) i became anerorexic and went down to around 8 stone.

i lived like that for 2 years and finally broke out of it at 19. i made a descision that i would make my life into something better even if it cost me my life.

i started training reguarly, stopped drinking and do anything that would slow down me getting what i wanted. started running and weight lifting properly aswell as doing martial arts. i set myself a goal of 1 stone weight gain a year (14 pounds).

fast forward 6 years and i have my own company, a beautiful fiance of 6 years (she was fundemental in everything) a house i never would of dreamed i could own and my body is better than it has ever been, weighing in at 15 stone natural and looking forward to entering my first contest this year.

having a strong physique is vitaly important in life for me. i feel happier when i am trianing and pushing myself. people around me respect me more because they know i have had to work hard for it and more importantly they know that most people give in when life f__ks them.

bodybuilding is the best sport in the world for me because it all about change, about wanting something better than what you have and not being afraid to sweat and hurt to get it.

stick with the training...you will not regret it.
    Natural Physique Ascossiation South East Britain lightweight champion

NPA Mike Williams Classic 3rd place Novice and Best First timer of tournament
    NPA National Finals 5th place Novice
    NPA Midlands Lightweight 2nd - best poser award
    NPA South East Lightweight Champion
    UKDFBA (british INBF arm) Bantams 4th
    NPA Mike Williams Classic Lightweight 2nd
    Natural Physique Assocciation British Finals - 5th

http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/david-briggs-talks-to-us/

gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gabep9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great thread.

Nase91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    love this Thread
    "First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." Epictetus

" Don't ask yourself, 'Can I?' but 'Am I willing to do what it takes?'... because yes! You can!"

Come check out my progress. I post pics daily to track my workout results.
    http://insanenase.blogspot.com/

creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No matter how bad my day has been or how aggravated I get from work or just daily stress, when I get home at night and see my two month old sons smile and those two big eyes staring back at me, it all seems to fade away. No matter how bad my day has been he sees me with nothing but love and I have nothing but love for him. Maybe not motivation to workout but just dealing with life's daily struggles that occur from time to time.
    lifting @9000ft bishes!

koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great thread!

Can you post some threads about daily motivation and dedication, not being mediocre like other people, reaching for success, pursuing your dreams, something less related to bodybuilding.

thanks! keep it up
    I don't want to accept this as my prime.

I don't want anything in my life, as it currently is, to be the pinnacle of what it will be.

BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=found+pic

dude is a BEAST......GREAT transormation...
    I thank God for my success.

★★★ Crimson Tide Crew ★★★

Deadlift- start: 405x2 (11/20/12) Goal: 500x1 (8/10/13)
    |415|425|435|450|455|465|475|485|500|
    RESULT:

Parallel Squat- start: 250*1 (11/23/12) Goal: 335*1(8/10/13)
    |260|270|280|290|300|305|315|325|335|
    RESULT:

Touch chest Bench- start: 200x1 (11/24/12) Goal:285x1 (8/10/13)
    |210|220|230|240|245|255|265|275|285|
    RESULT:

Parrooni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

There's so awesome stuff here! I've never felt this motivated

Thanks to all of u!
    "Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body"

If You Give Up Once, You Give Up Always

FutureOlympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found this somewhere a long time ago(dont remember where) decided to type it up and put it here.
    DEFINITION OF DETERMINATION
    I am only human, but not just human. I am a new breed, STRONG, SMART, and LIGHTNING FAST! Those three attributes make me different, BETTER! I am human, I am iron, I am BETTER THAN YOU! What separates me from others is the fact that I can do anything. From getting up with little to no sleep, to saying no to drugs, alcohol, ****-food, and enhancements. The only enhancements I need are my weights, and my ability to fight through the pain of my muscles tearing one little fibre at a time, makes THAT so much easier. I am NOT a BODYBUILDER, I am NOT a WARRIOR, and I am certainly NOT a BEAST. I am human, I am iron, I am BETTER THAN YOU! I am too good for motivation, too good for friends, too good for a ‘fitness club.’ I AM HUMAN, I AM IRON,I AM HYBRID, I AM ME!

strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strunkwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    google team hoyt

TNLFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation

If you know Better, Be Better. If you want Better, Do Better. Don’t let lame excuses stop you from being healthier than you are.

Adrian M. Williams
    Taking Your Motivation & Fitness To The Next Level.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Motivation -- My true story (srs)

Here's my story:

Growing up in the Philippines was never easy. It is the reason why my outlook in life is so different than others and what keeps me going. My family was very poor growing up. We lived in an approx. 500 sq. ft. house with 7 people living in it in the slums! No indoor plumbing and our means of getting water/showering was using a faucet outside by the street. So yeah, plenty of street showers for me as a child. Our playground? There was a garbage dumping area near our house so my little buddies, my bro and I used to play in it and go for scavenger hunt for toys. To make matters worst, our neighbors are hard ass criminals/drug dealers/druggies. I remember at 4 or 5, our housing complex was raided and the cops then decided to open fire, some of the bullets hit the concrete wall of our living room. I knew about drugs since I was 6, because our local druggies will roam around and talk to us kids while they are high and using them.

Another memorable events I've experience I was a part of bunch of typhoons, earthquakes, flooding but the most memorable one was experiencing a full blown volcanic erruption. The town my family moved too (to actually have a better life) was 50 miles from Mt. Pinatubo back in '91. I remember getting awaken by my grandma with my bro and I to help our grandpa to shovel sand off our roof because it was about to collapse. We bust tail and manage to save it, I was 12 yrs. old then. Then about a week later the power went out. The power was not fully restored 3 years later. I remember renting Home Alone VHS and did not return it 3 years later ...Of course my family fled that town for at least 6 months to stay with relatives. It was unbearable to live in those conditions. The Philippines is a tropical place so very hot during the summer months.

Lastly, when there's a will there's a way...My mom has been working here in the US for so many years and she made so much sacrifice for my whole family and petitioned us to move. I have been here in the US since '94, became a citizen, I received my college degree 4 years ago and have been working for a good company as a business analyst, on May 29, 2010 I'm marrying a wonderful lady...

So with my life experiences, I'm forever grateful of all the great things that are now happening. I'm not writing this for you to feel bad but hopefully reach someone that when we think our current life situation is bad, others have it worst and we should all be grateful that we are blessed.

This is were my STRENGTH comes from, a new chapter in my life is unfolding and I am starting my bodybuilding journey. I have been lifting the past 15 years but now been fully committed to the sport through my lifestyle change.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for the Motivation. Great thread

darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by koh19 View Post
    great thread!

Can you post some threads about daily motivation and dedication, not being mediocre like other people, reaching for success, pursuing your dreams, something less related to bodybuilding.

thanks! keep it up
    From the O35 section again, koh19:

Daily Motivators

Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love this! I will read this when I have trouble getting my butt off the couch!

patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great thread!

eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10) eekrodg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Quotes

*"Today is a blessing, Tomorrow is a GIFT... not a given, make every decision count and aspire to reach your best potential." - Eric Rodgers

*"All of us are capable of making the so called "impossible" possible. Get your mind right, fill up your gas tank with clean energy, surround yourself with positivity, and let your light shine so that you can light the path for another." - Eric Rodgers

Thanks for all the support during the spokesmodel search. With your help and support we can make this campaign stronger. Follow the link to vote for me(EEKRODG): http://tinyurl.com/39elqc8

Feel free to share this link with friends.Thanks again for your support.

nipuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks!

telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) telnam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I am inspired.

Inspiring stories.

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't want to get political here, but...

-Are you going to tell me things such as upbringing, parents, childhood, social status, race, environment, family, location, and genetics don't have serious roles in determining the future success of individuals? Do you know childhood SES, parental SES, and environment are some of the greatest means of predicting future success? You think every single person living in poverty has the ability to overcome it? What about genetics leading to things like depression or other mental instabilities?

-Do you find it weird that, controlling for EVERY single variable, white people make more money than African-Americans? And males more than females? Meaning: people in the same position, same education, same authority, same job title, etc.: white people make more than African-Americans, and men make more than women. But hey, there's nothing wrong with that system, is there?

-Let's pretend it IS possible for every single person in poverty to overcome it: that is inherently unfair that some people have to work infinitely hard than others based on things they have no control over: public funding, quality of schools, libraries, parks, proper protection, and familial wealth. That's unjust. "Yeah sorry you were born poor and lived in a poor community with horrible education and no job opportunities, but we're holding you to a higher standard and can't offer you help. You just have to fight your way out of it while the kids of rich suburbia get their college degree pretty much handed to them. That's life."

-"It is darwinism and survival of the fittest" - looks like someone doesn't understand Darwin.

-"They don't need our tax money, or these crap government programs to help them. They don't need others charity, or kindness, or generousity. They don't need help. They need ambition and determination, and perhaps just given a chance by someone who thinks they deserve it." - Yeah, all they need are hopes and dreams and pretty rainbows! Sorry, friend, but that's not how the real world works. Some communities receive 1/10th the public funding my high school received. Is that fair? Especially come time to get into good colleges. Some communities don't offer the same ability to take care of all those residing there. Is that fair? Some communities can't offer libraries or parks or proper roads. Is that fair? Some communities can't offer enough jobs and people have no choice of leaving due to lack of income/inability to pay higher rent than where they live now. Is that fair? I would love to see you live a year in their shoes and see what happens.

It's just astounding to hear you discredit the unbelievable influence of all those things you mentioned as if they play no role in determining one's life. This isn't some cliche inspirational movie. For some people, no matter how hard they work, they will never be able to reach positions that I can. That's the fact of the matter. You can pretend that's not the case, but it is. Even if they COULD get to where I can get to, they will have to work 1,000x harder. Literally. That's not fair. That's not right.

Originally Posted by BecomeLegendary View Post
    I agree 100%. Could not have put it better myself. People don't need their hand held through life, they need a swift kick in the ass to realize they are being lazy and underachieving. If everyone would put even a half ass effort into everyday activities, whether it be bodybuilding or not, this world would be a much better place. Instead our government chooses to tax the **** out of people like us so people like them can live on welfare for 400 dollars a week and go absolutely no where in life. I agree, if people choose to live that way, that is their own problem, and I feel no sympathy and no need to help people like this. As he said, that kind of liberal thinking where people don't have control of their situation and their failure is due to external factors is bull****. That is just an excuse to give people so everyone can feel good about themselves and live can just be all about ****ing smiles and a ray of sunshine. Life isn't like this, and 6 pack abs is not something you can buy on an infomercial. I laugh as I pass people like this on the way to the top.
    -"Instead our government chooses to tax the **** out of people like us so people like them can live on welfare for 400 dollars a week and go absolutely no where in life." - I suggest you actually read up on the typical person who goes on welfare. You are basing your argument on stereotypes that do not reflect reality.

-"agree, if people choose to live that way, that is their own problem, and I feel no sympathy and no need to help people like this." - Few people "choose" to live in poverty.

"As he said, that kind of liberal thinking where people don't have control of their situation and their failure is due to external factors is bull****" - How can someone control the amount of public funding their school gets? How can they control the access to libraries and proper educational tools? How can they control the medical standards of their community? How can they control the programs their educational institutions can afford? How can they control crime rate? How can they control genetics and any potential disabilities they may be working with that hinder progression? How can they control for lack of quality teachers, textbooks, and extra curricular activities? How can they control for the amount of money their parents make? Look forward to seeing your suggestions.

Shrug. Won't change your minds, you won't change mine. You ignore your eyes to reality, I don't.

ElMexicano8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElMexicano8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElMexicano8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElMexicano8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread has really helped thx everyone