mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yohimbine HCL great supp or evil in disguise?

I have a couple of questions relating to this product. I have researched it and it seems like a great supplement to add to any stack. I purchased the buy 2 get 1 free of the 2.5mg capsules of Yohimbine HCL.

Upon taking it not much happened for a couple of hours. Then all hell broke loose... First I could feel my chest pounding at times and I was more alert than ever, my stomach had that hungry nausea feeling to it that would not go away. Off and on throughout the rest of the day at times I could feel my heart beating really fast and when I got active it got crazy how much energy, and heart rate, I was having. One great thing was it had me in the best mood ever, so happy and all that.

When I went to bed (9 hours after taking a single 2.5mg pill) I just laid there staring at the ceiling (mind you I took my nighttime stack of valerian, tryptophan, melatonin, and GABA about 45 minutes prior). I then noticed something strange...I had the hardest erection I have had in my life, it hurt and i could do cock-pushups on it had I so chosen...

The night sucked, I would fall asleep for like 5 minutes then wake up like i never fell asleep just staring at the ceiling all energetic. I finally fell asleep at about 7am for about a half hour before my alarm went off. This was a full 16 hours after taking it.

Will the negative effects such as the rapid heartbeat and insomnia go away with normal use of the product, or do I have some weird allergy to it and should never take it again?

mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    up for any help please... These forums move fast!

Originally Posted by mfphenom View Post
    up for any help please... These forums move fast!
    up to the top

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mfphenom View Post
    Will the negative effects such as the rapid heartbeat and insomnia go away with normal use of the product, or do I have some weird allergy to it and should never take it again?
    I experienced the same adverse side effects (although not quite as severe). I tried to stick it out for a week, but it just wasn't worth it. I took it back after that. I suggest you do the same.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No experience with oral yohimbine unless if was mixed in a fat burner I used, but i do have experience with injectable yohimbine. I used 4mg and it made my hands shake so damn bad I couldn't write! The first few times I took it, I couldn't even talk i just studdered, but it worked awesome for fat loss. Sides went away after a week and I slowly bumped my dose up.

Next time I plan to use oral yohimbine, but I am not sure on the dosage. So what you noticed orally was very typical to what I noticed with the injectable kind.
    ….

Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    I experienced the same adverse side effects (although not quite as severe). I tried to stick it out for a week, but it just wasn't worth it. I took it back after that. I suggest you do the same.
    I just didn't feel right when I tried it. Nothing severe, just really erratic energy....felt like I couldn't control it. It's one of those supplements that's hit or miss with people.
    Embrace sacrifice...Embrace pain.

Current Stack:
    Creatine Mono
    ON 100% Whey
    Intrabolic
    Ultra Peptide 2.0
    Sportpharma Multi-V
    Fish Oil

UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UTVOL06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

I tried Yohimbe a long time ago. Had horrible sideeffects. Made my skin feel flushed, heart pounding, and those were the not so bad effects. The worst part was making the mistake of taking it too close to bed time and having the most horrible vivid dreams I've ever had.

I highly discourage the use of yohimbe..there are better supplements out there with much less sideeffects.
    Current Stak:
    -Animal Flex: Universal
    -Super Cissus RX: USPLabs
    -Leukic Hardcore: Muscletech
    -Creatine Monohydrate: Bulk GNC
    -Torrent: Universal(Post WO)
    -Myofusion: Gaspari
    -Multi-Vit.: GNC mega men
    -Fish Oil: GNC triple strength

Test Boost cycle: Starting
    -MassFX(7weeks)
    -NovedexXT(3 weeks)
    -Arimatest(4 weeks)

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's very safe, but it can cause anxiety in a subset of the patients. It was tested in older men at doses of 30mg per day with no toxic side effects...that however doesn't stop people from freaking out. For me Yohimbe (the herb) causes MAJOR symptoms, cold sweats, chills, etc...

giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had pounding chest and high BP from Yohimbine, try lowering your dose and see if that helps
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aussie Supp Misc Family~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pale Skippy Krew~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

reps back always

nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have no sides with it
    dos fracos nao reza a historia
    no revenge,only justice
    I`m sorry for my English , its bad I know, but I think its still better than your Portuguese :)

jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've taken it before with no sides at all, loved it

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    From what I've seen, I agree that yohimbine HCL is hit or miss. I personally avoid it, as it gives me a pretty high level of anxiety.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified