Closed Thread
Page 209 of 334 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,270 of 9999
    MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DIreland89 View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113689801

Read ze study! I feel like it gives me a bit of pick up when working out as well. But it does not contain caffeine if that is what you're asking. Also here is a quote from the supplement page about xtend :P.

Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time.

Hope that helps
    Thanks man. Yeah I had read all of that which is why I was so confused when my friend told me it didn't have any energy effect... I figured "energy aminos" meant energy! Haha
    "Making my own luck" towards a 1000 pound total:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117767701&p=981675523&viewfull=1#post981675523

Currently rebuilding on 5/3/1.

IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah I had read all of that which is why I was so confused when my friend told me it didn't have any energy effect... I figured "energy aminos" meant energy! Haha
    No problem! I am sure if Marc/Derek/Rob wants to answer your question with more detail they will. It is a great supplement, In my opinion.

MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000)
    No problem! I am sure if Marc/Derek/Rob wants to answer your question with more detail they will. It is a great supplement, In my opinion.
    Yeah man, agreed. From everything I've heard the supplement is amazing. I'll be picking it up regardless of the actual energy factor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117767701&p=981675523&viewfull=1#post981675523

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Xtend = energy at the cell level, not nervous system. So no stim type energy. If you want a good energy supplement without caffeine go with Dialene 4X.

Interesting. Someone told me that Xtend is primarily for recovery and doesn't do much in regards to energy in the gym. False? Because I'm looking for an energy supplement but don't want to take Vasocharge just yet because I'm currently holding off on creatine.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113689801

Read ze study! I feel like it gives me a bit of pick up when working out as well. But it does not contain caffeine if that is what you're asking. Also here is a quote from the supplement page about xtend :P.

Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time.

Hope that helps
    Yeah man, agreed. From everything I've heard the supplement is amazing. I'll be picking it up regardless of the actual energy factor.

Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Xtend = energy at the cell level, not nervous system. So no stim type energy. If you want a good energy supplement without caffeine go with Dialene 4X.
    but it does have caffeine Big D
    Team Scivation Member- What I like to call "Culking"...cutting while bulking ;)

Rippin' the CHA diet...u know it's gonna be a sh*t show!!!

The question is not whether or not the smith machine is effective, the real question is are you eating enough for it to be effective? -me

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Xtend = energy at the cell level, not nervous system. So no stim type energy. If you want a good energy supplement without creatine go with Dialene 4X.
    Originally Posted by Blimp2Pimp View Post
    but it does have caffeine Big D
    fixed
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Oh wow. Once in a while I get away with little sleep, but everyday? How do you even recover?
    who cares about recovering, let me workout as much as I can now, my body fat is like 3% i love the way I look, and I dont care about all these myth recover to get big or whatever, I listen to my body and look at the mirror, and if I like what I see then I dont care about breaking the rules of weight lifting.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    fixed
    Thank you!

abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdotoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    It is amazing that there are any black bodybuilders left in the IFBB....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_349602.html
    hey Marc, what do you think about ZMA is there any benefits or side effects into it

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mmmmmm, cant wait to have me some Thanksgiving eating! Bulking during the holidays is just great!
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dfunk View Post
    Well I do not have any literature BUT I have been working night shift for 1 year. Working nights has had absolutely NO effect on fat loss or lean mass gains. I'm not saying that it doesn't effect your health (maybe, maybe not) but I am saying that for physique purposes I haven't noticed anything. Just eat your meals as you would in the daytime. I wake up at 3pm and have meal 1 and then continue eating meals all they way up until 7am or so (I go to bed around 9am). THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO IS STRESS OUT ABOUT IT AND NOT EAT SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HEARD YOUR METABOLISM SLOWS DOWN AT NIGHT. Personally, I think that is BS because the most successful cut I've had to this day has been while on the overnights. Just my .02.
    Thanks for the insightful post man.

Heavily Dedicated MuscleControl's Avatar
    MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Marc, I'm kind of doing something like you, 300g protein, 100g fat, and less than 30g carbs. (2 meals with greens) (Dave Palumbo's cutting diet).

I have a few questions,
    how come you only get 50g protein for 8oz? I get 64g. :S
    Are you gaining muscle mass on this diet?
    What is your maintenance level? (Cals)

Thanks.
    Best Stack Ever: Fighters Food, Fight Factor, Isobolic and Vitabolic.

Massive & Ripped @ 5'6" jacked in MI's Avatar
    jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    Mmmmmm, cant wait to have me some Thanksgiving eating! Bulking during the holidays is just great!
    I'm with you about bulking during the holidays! T-Day and X-mas Day food rocks. -Jeff

MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jacked in MI View Post
    I'm with you about bulking during the holidays! T-Day and X-mas Day food rocks. -Jeff
    Yeah and it's usually free! Haha!

Massive & Ripped @ 5'6" jacked in MI's Avatar
    jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DrunkMuscle View Post
    Yeah and it's usually free! Haha!
    Even better

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abdotoni View Post
    hey Marc, what do you think about ZMA is there any benefits or side effects into it
    No sides unless you take a TON of zinc. If low in these minerals, it can help. I get enough Zinc and Magnesium through my diet and multi.

Hey Marc, I'm kind of doing something like you, 300g protein, 100g fat, and less than 30g carbs. (2 meals with greens) (Dave Palumbo's cutting diet).

I have a few questions,
    how come you only get 50g protein for 8oz? I get 64g. :S
    Are you gaining muscle mass on this diet?
    What is your maintenance level? (Cals)

Thanks.
    1) I estimate 50g protein. All I care about is the 8oz. I am consistent with it.
    2) Read the log, you tell me! I am going to raise carbs considerably throughout this diet though. Goal is 220 in 8 weeks.
    3) Maintenance level is hopefully 8k calories when I hit 220lbs.

You guys overanalyze things. The body is CONSTANTLY changing. There is no such thing as maintenance. This is why everyone NEEDS Derek to judge their progress and apply the necessary changes. The body is not a textbook.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so has the Workout Nutrition Stack (xtend+vaso) sold on bb.com been discontinued to prepare for the new pre-WO? Was such a great deal

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    so has the Workout Nutrition Stack (xtend+vaso) sold on bb.com been discontinued to prepare for the new pre-WO? Was such a great deal
    It has been discontinued because we were losing our ass on it!

Vasocharge is here to stay!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Very thankfull for it while it lasted!Sorry to see it go.It was a kick ass deal for sure.

marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No sides unless you take a TON of zinc. If low in these minerals, it can help. I get enough Zinc and Magnesium through my diet and multi.

1) I estimate 50g protein. All I care about is the 8oz. I am consistent with it.
    2) Read the log, you tell me! I am going to raise carbs considerably throughout this diet though. Goal is 220 in 8 weeks.

You guys overanalyze things. The body is CONSTANTLY changing. There is no such thing as maintenance. This is why everyone NEEDS Derek to judge their progress and apply the necessary changes. The body is not a textbook.
    Hey Marc,

I wish I was bigger so I could eat 8k calories, hehe.
    I only weigh 154lbs but I could I eat like I weigh 220lbs, hehe.

I agree on the over analyzing things. I did it on my first cut and it sent me crazy.
    Just listen to the body and let Derek the Guru sort you out.

But keep up the growing Marc!!

8'000 calories! Lol I wish. I need to learn more about my body to be honest. I've been eating 5000 cals daily, which is a lot. My maintenance is about 3k when I don't do cardio.

My question is, how do you gain so much muscle with 2.4k cals doing 60 minutes of cardio? :-O
    Training
    62 minutes cardio
    What was your bpm or how many mph/h were you going ?

I'm just learning here.

8'000 calories! Lol I wish. I need to learn more about my body to be honest. I've been eating 5000 cals daily, which is a lot. My maintenance is about 3k when I don't do cardio.

My question is, how do you gain so much muscle with 2.4k cals doing 60 minutes of cardio? :-O

What was your bpm or how many mph/h were you going ?

I'm just learning here.
    I do cardio 2x per week at 3.4 speed and 4 incline. Hardly catabolic. These are my calories WITH diabetic exchange. They are actually higher if using standard counting. This is for ME to keep it easy. I will be raising calories dramatically over the next eight weeks. I am still only 201lbs. I expect to be 220 soon and will need more calories. You have not read my plan!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by marcosbaez View Post
    hey marc,

i wish i was bigger so i could eat 8k calories, hehe.
    I only weigh 154lbs but i could i eat like i weigh 220lbs, hehe.

I agree on the over analyzing things. I did it on my first cut and it sent me crazy.
    Just listen to the body and let derek the guru sort you out.

But keep up the growing marc!!
    word!!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

I do cardio 2x per week at 3.4 speed and 4 incline. Hardly catabolic. These are my calories WITH diabetic exchange. They are actually higher if using standard counting. This is for ME to keep it easy. I will be raising calories dramatically over the next eight weeks. I am still only 201lbs. I expect to be 220 soon and will need more calories. You have not read my plan!
    I just got in this thread. I will be reading different things in this thread, lol. I'm at about 5k cals right now at 200lbs. That's fine I guess? Anyways, I'm really trying to work my way up. I'd really love to do your offseason diet plan if you have one or I'll just read ITT!

Thanks!

Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

marc, question, you say vasocharge is here to stay, but several pages back, you said that once nitrate (new PreWO supplement) comes along, vaso will be taken off the shelves. Have things changed? Going to keep both now? Sorry, not sure if I missed something.
    Supplements:
    Xtend
    Quake 10.0
    Knockout
    Dialene 4x
    Whey Protein (Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry)
    Multivitamin
    Omega 3 & 6
    Solution 5
    D-Aspartic Acid
    AAKG
    My thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=354644001#post354644001

IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got in this thread. I will be reading different things in this thread, lol. I'm at about 5k cals right now at 200lbs. That's fine I guess? Anyways, I'm really trying to work my way up. I'd really love to do your offseason diet plan if you have one or I'll just read ITT!

Thanks!
    His new Diet plan is only a few pages back, I think 205! welcome to the Thread.

11-10-09

Chest, Shoulders and Calves

AGS-10 Training (inspired by the great Dorian Yates)

Workout Supplements

PreWO: 2-- Dialene 4x, 2--Primaforce 1,3 Dimethly

DURING WO: 6 scoops Xtend

PWO: 2 scoops Vasocharge, 2 scoops Xtend

Diet

Meal 1
    70g Scivation Whey
    32g Peanut butter
    50p, 15f, 335 calories

Meal 2
    Egg whites
    32g Peanut butter
    30g Oatmeal
    50p, 15f, 30c 455 calories

Meal 3
    8oz chicken
    32g Peanut butter
    Broccoli
    50p, 15f, 335 calories

Meal 4
    4 scoops Solution 5
    42p, 15f, 303 cals

Meal 5
    4 scoops Solution 5
    42p, 15f, 303 cals

Meal 6
    4 scoops Solution 5
    42p, 15f, 303 cals

Meal 7
    8oz Chicken
    32g Peanut butter
    4oz sweet potato
    Broccoli
    50p, 15f, 30c, 455 calories

Meal 8
    Egg Whites
    32g Peanut butter
    Broccoli
    50p, 15f, 335 calories

Training

10 minute warm up

Flat DB Press
    60 x 10
    80 x 6
    100 x 6
    130 x 6
    All out
    150 x 3

Incline Smith Press
    135 x 6
    225 x 6
    All out
    315 x 4
    225 x 6

Hammer Strength Wide press
    4 plates and a quarter on each side to failure

Flat bench DB fly
    50 x 6
    70 x 6
    90 x 5

DB Side Lateral
    40 x 6
    55 x 6
    All out
    70 x 5
    40 x 5

1-Arm Cable Lateral
    All out for 6 reps

Reverse pec deck
    130 x 8

Incline hammer strength press with 225
    7 sets of 10
    1 set of 7

Hammer strength military press with 135
    6 sets of 10
    1 set of 6

Seated calfs
    1 feel
    1 all out

Standing calf with stack
    1 all out set of 12

Stretching
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Cool, thanks!

muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    marc

when you start adding 60g of carbs per meal dont you think you will gain alot of fat fast?

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    Very thankfull for it while it lasted!Sorry to see it go.It was a kick ass deal for sure.
    Oh man! That was for sure my favorite and most frequent purchase! Oh well! Might have to cut something else out and re-budget.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Closed Thread
Page 209 of 334 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast