Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Yeah I this seems to be pretty similar. I took cuts a few years ago and I remember it doing that, my skin tighten up and got cut up without really loosen weight. So far this stuff has been really great. Hows it going for you?
    It has been going well, I got a late start so this is only day 3, but the one thing I have been noticing consistently throughout the day is appetite suppression so I am loving that.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    It has been going well, I got a late start so this is only day 3, but the one thing I have been noticing consistently throughout the day is appetite suppression so I am loving that.
    Yeah alot of the guys are saying they have appetite suppression, I haven't noticed it at all. I have been eating my normal diet without any problem. Crazy!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

SmallerThanTomorrow CantGet2BIG's Avatar
    CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

You better get that workout posted up brah!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CantGet2BIG View Post
    You better get that workout posted up brah!
    Ha...yeah yeah man I just got home!
    Man I did some different stuff then I have ever done. I was watching this Dennis Wolf Video training back and took some exercises that look good.

BB Rows 10-12 for 4
    DB Incline Rev Flies (I think this is what they are called) 8-10 for 4
    Wide Grip Pull Downs 8-10 for 3
    Machine Rows 8-10 for 3
    Lat Dead Lifts (I dont know what this is called but its spreading the lats the whole time, KILLS) Really awesome to shutdown the Lats. 10-12 for 4
    Rev Grip Smith Machine Rows 8-10 for 4
    Cable Row 12-15 for 3 (Light, just getting the blood there)

This was killer on the lats, One of my best back workouts in a long time.

Weight: 196lbs

Project C, is doing its thing leaner and leaner and not losing weight! PERFECT!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ha...yeah yeah man I just got home!
    Man I did some different stuff then I have ever done. I was watching this Dennis Wolf Video training back and took some exercises that look good.

DB Incline Rev Flies (I think this is what they are called) 8-10 for 4

Lat Dead Lifts (I dont know what this is called but its spreading the lats the whole time, KILLS) Really awesome to shutdown the Lats. 10-12 for 4

Rev Grip Smith Machine Rows 8-10 for 4
    I'm just makin sure you are on the ball bro. ha

Yeah I watched that vid, and it looks intense.

The workouts out left in the quote really stood out to me in the vid. I really wanna do those lat deads.

Good workout bro, keep it up!

I'm just makin sure you are on the ball bro. ha

Yeah I watched that vid, and it looks intense.

The workouts out left in the quote really stood out to me in the vid. I really wanna do those lat deads.

Good workout bro, keep it up!
    Yeah...I wasn't sure how they were gonna go at first but wow. When you tighten your lats up the whole time up and down you really feel it when you roll back and squeeze.
    Legs Tomorrow!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

I believe this is Day 9!
    Feel really great, Much leaner and my strength is through the roof! Just feeling solid and hard all day, may credit some of that to NSC, but it's all good.
    One this I have been noticing the past week, is I have been really hot and sweating pretty good during the workout. I don't really sweat that bad, plus its been pretty hot out here. But I dont know it is the environment or Project C helping me burn more calories. I'll take it tho, Not like I care that I have been sweating more in the gym, ya know.

Weight is Stable at 195lbs.

Got Legs today should look something like this:
    Squat 8-10 for 4 or 5
    Extensions 10-12 for 4
    Curls 10-12 for 4
    Leg Press 10-12 for 4 or 5
    Maybe Some Lunges 8-10 for 3
    Standing or Seated Cav Raises 10-12 for 4

Got some new music to workout to so it should pretty wild!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

I believe this is Day 9!
    Feel really great, Much leaner and my strength is through the roof! Just feeling solid and hard all day, may credit some of that to NSC, but it's all good.
    One this I have been noticing the past week, is I have been really hot and sweating pretty good during the workout. I don't really sweat that bad, plus its been pretty hot out here. But I dont know it is the environment or Project C helping me burn more calories. I'll take it tho, Not like I care that I have been sweating more in the gym, ya know.

Squat 8-10 for 4 or 5
    Extensions 10-12 for 4
    Curls 10-12 for 4

Go for 5 sets of 10 on squats. My hammies are still hurting from last Thursday!

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe this is Day 9!

Squat 8-10 for 4 or 5
    Extensions 10-12 for 4
    Curls 10-12 for 4

Sweet...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe this is Day 9!

Squat 8-10 for 4 or 5
    Extensions 10-12 for 4
    Curls 10-12 for 4

Music makes a hugeee difference, gotta love when you get that new jam you can't wait to throw on when you are about to hit your hardest sets. That has been me this week with Eminem's Relapse.

Go for 5 sets of 10 on squats. My hammies are still hurting from last Thursday!
    I did 5 sets and drop, man that killed!!!!

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Sweet...
    Thanks Man!

Music makes a hugeee difference, gotta love when you get that new jam you can't wait to throw on when you are about to hit your hardest sets. That has been me this week with Eminem's Relapse.
    Dude that CD is crazy I listen to it. He gets more insane on each CD. But I can't lift to Rap, Hard Rock all the way, full of anger!

Legs were pretty good today, wasn't feeling as much as would have liked. But still ripped it up. Had some trouble driving home, legs were shaking as I was pressing the gas and brake.

Tomorrow is Shoulders!!!! Love Shoulders!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

My workout's up bro, definately try the seated lat raises and the snowman tomarrow! Nice work on legs bro.

My workout's up bro, definately try the seated lat raises and the snowman tomarrow! Nice work on legs bro.
    I wanted to get some front squats in but I wasn't feelin it.

DAY 10!

Project C all the Way!

Yeah I'm Gonna do this:

DB Seated Lat Raises
    Wide Upright Rows
    Front Raises
    Smith Press (maybe Arnolds after)
    Snowmans
    Shrugs
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Talking

I wanted to get some front squats in but I wasn't feelin it.

DAY 10!

Project C all the Way!

Yeah I'm Gonna do this:

DB Seated Lat Raises
    Wide Upright Rows
    Front Raises
    Smith Press (maybe Arnolds after)
    Snowmans
    Shrugs
    Prepare yourself for the wrath of the snowman. Kind of an oxymoron, because they are called snowman and burn.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prepare yourself for the wrath of the snowman. Kind of an oxymoron, because they are called snowman and burn.
    What is a snowman?

Man I'm pretty pumped!

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    What is a snowman?
    Thats what we call them, its when you use the 25, 35, 45LB plates and hold the handle with both hands and do like a upright row with them. But burn out with each weight.
    I believe that makes sense. You know what I'm talking about?
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Thats what we call them, its when you use the 25, 35, 45LB plates and hold the handle with both hands and do like a upright row with them. But burn out with each weight.
    Those sound pretty rough. I actually do the exact same thing, grab the plate in the same position, but swing it upward like front raises and burnout that way. I'll have to try these though.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kinda picture what you are saying. Are you bent over when you are doing these?

I kinda picture what you are saying. Are you bent over when you are doing these?
    No, Its standing straight up, just like you would do upright rows with a bar, this is just with the plates (really close grip) on the handle.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Those sound pretty rough. I actually do the exact same thing, grab the plate in the same position, but swing it upward like front raises and burnout that way. I'll have to try these though.
    Yeah I have seen people do those, I can't wait to get up there and try these out today.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Patiently awaiting the bitching and moaning of sore delts.

Patiently awaiting the bitching and moaning of sore delts.
    Haha, I just got back. Man that was good.

Seated Sides Raises 4x
    Wide Grip Upright rows 4x
    Front Raises 4x (By now I was really feeling it)
    Smith Machine Press 5x (I was really impressed with what I did here)
    Snowmans (I could feel each striation strained, I kept the pressure on them the whole time)
    I think next time I'm gonna do some more sets of them. How many sets do you do of them?
    Shurgs 5x

Real good workout, the delts are blasted. Lifting the arms tomorrow is gonna be awesome!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Haha, I just got back. Man that was good.

Seated Sides Raises 4x
    Wide Grip Upright rows 4x
    Front Raises 4x (By now I was really feeling it)
    Smith Machine Press 5x (I was really impressed with what I did here)
    Snowmans (I could feel each striation strained, I kept the pressure on them the whole time)
    I think next time I'm gonna do some more sets of them. How many sets do you do of them?
    Shurgs 5x

Real good workout, the delts are blasted. Lifting the arms tomorrow is gonna be awesome!
    For me the number of sets differs from how hard I have blasted my shoulders already and what I have left to do. If I am jumping from exercise to exercise, I will only do a set or two. However, I have done up to 5 sets when I use the Snowman as a primary movement.

The Snowman on top of front raises and upright rows looks like a solid burn!

What is a snowman?
    Ya gotta try'em bro!

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what weight did ya hit on smith machine press?

i did shoulders today too...hit DB press with the 70's for 7 reps
    Here to help!

For me the number of sets differs from how hard I have blasted my shoulders already and what I have left to do. If I am jumping from exercise to exercise, I will only do a set or two. However, I have done up to 5 sets when I use the Snowman as a primary movement.

The Snowman on top of front raises and upright rows looks like a solid burn!
    I did one set of 30 of each weight, I could have done 2 or 3 more. But man yeah they were burning. I'm feeling it today.

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    what weight did ya hit on smith machine press?

i did shoulders today too...hit DB press with the 70's for 7 reps
    Im not use to to doing the press in the middle of the shoulders workout. So I wasn't sure what I had left. But I was at 225 my last to two set of 6. I didn't think I was going to be stable enough for DB and I didn't have a spotter up there. But yeah man looks good, I like doing the BB press and then moving to Arnold press. Check that out next time.

What is this Day 11!

I gotta weight myself today. Feel Great Project C doing its thing.

Tonight I'm tearin arm up. I'm gonna think about the workout but should look similar to last week. Defiantly Decline ad Incline Skulls!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

I did one set of 30 of each weight, I could have done 2 or 3 more. But man yeah they were burning. I'm feeling it today.

Im not use to to doing the press in the middle of the shoulders workout. So I wasn't sure what I had left. But I was at 225 my last to two set of 6. I didn't think I was going to be stable enough for DB and I didn't have a spotter up there. But yeah man looks good, I like doing the BB press and then moving to Arnold press. Check that out next time.

What is this Day 11!

I gotta weight myself today. Feel Great Project C doing its thing.

Tonight I'm tearin arm up. I'm gonna think about the workout but should look similar to last week. Defiantly Decline ad Incline Skulls!!!!

Decline/Incline combo. Thrashin those tri's.

Yea really... the boy is serious about his horseshoe.

Yea really... the boy is serious about his horseshoe.
    Ha, yeah man. I'll have a spotter up there tonight so this will be awesome. GOIN HEAVY!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Arm Workout was pretty good. Big Pump.

Decline Skulls 4x
    Incline Skulls 4x
    Tri Extensions 3x
    Straight Bar Push Downs 3x

EZ-Bar Curls 4x
    Incline Curls 4x (Slow and Controlled)
    Cable Curls 3x
    Hammer Peacher Curls 4x
    Rev Grip Curls 3x

Solid workout.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep