Closed Thread
    LittleBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

#1 testosterone booster

Its proboly just some bs but it said on bodybuilding.com it is the #1 testosterone boosting supplement. Is this true? And did anybody ever use it? Thanks.

im talking about Testatropinol, i forgot to write it. Ive been up since 4 so cut me some slack.

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do a search for it and you will find info. from what i say on peoples posts was that it used to be really good but they seemed to have changed their formula and it doesn't absorb as well. i have never tried it but i was wondering the same thing you were and looked it up. that is the info i found.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't believe everything you read

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read everything you believe.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    read everything you believe.
    read some stuff you don't believe to get other perspectives

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    believe you need to read
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

stop!

The voice of reason Dann Bunting's Avatar
    Dann Bunting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used Testatropinol in the past, and have again started using it. I like it, it seems to work for me. I am also using HGF-1.

I am just taking a guess that the others who are playing word games have never tried it.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at human_order@hotmail.com it's also my msm
    "A world without string, is chaos"

If you disagree with me feel free to:
    E-mail me at human_order@hotmail.com or if you have any questions.

This is your brain, this is your brain on andro... no that's not how it went...

StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL!

Reading is believing.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You gotta BELIEVE, brothers and sisters! PRAISE the Lord and pass the 4-AD!
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

The voice of reason Dann Bunting's Avatar
    Dann Bunting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testatropinol 1080mg

since i made the jump to 1080mg I have noticed an increase in aggression.
    "A world without string, is chaos"

If you disagree with me feel free to:
    E-mail me at human_order@hotmail.com or if you have any questions.

This is your brain, this is your brain on andro... no that's not how it went...

Your Ad Here has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is that stuff still around? There is no way a homeopathic dosage of testosterone can elevate T levels. Imposible. Forget it.

If you want to increase testosterone though a legal exogenous source, use M1T. If you want to increase natural endogenous testosterone, use Unleashed. That's about it for viable choices.

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Believe in what you see and see what you believe but if you read what you see and see what you read do you believe in everything you read and see?

Yall are killing me
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Your Ad Here
    If you want to increase testosterone though a legal exogenous source, use M1T.
    M1T will not elevate TESTOSTERONE.

SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by RippedUp
    Seeing is believing.

Originally posted by Supa Freek 420
    M1T will not elevate TESTOSTERONE.
    Hey, I though PH's or PS' or whatever you want to call them sucked right from the first one to most recent one. But I assumed M1T did elevate testosterone somewhat, along with a heap of estrogen. Are you saying it's shown not to raise T at all -- even temporarily? So how does it (supposedly) work? Just water retention?

Ain't nuttin but a peanut bigredlemon's Avatar
    bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, I though PH's or PS' or whatever you want to call them sucked right from the first one to most recent one. But I assumed M1T did elevate testosterone somewhat, along with a heap of estrogen. Are you saying it's shown not to raise T at all -- even temporarily? So how does it (supposedly) work? Just water retention?
    m1t behaves LIKE test, except it's NOT test

M1T suppresses T. 1T suppresses T.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reading Rainbow...
    Reading Rainbow (insert echo effect)

You probably want to review steroid pharmacology. M1T does neither of these.

Originally posted by pogue
    You probably want to review steroid pharmacology. M1T does neither of these.
    Just trying to make conversation bro. I'm not that interested actually. Anything said about this stuff can only be speculation anyway.

Every PH and PS has turned out to be a bust and every time a new one comes along everyone says THIS IS IT! Meanwhile, I'm already hearing the horror stories associated with M1T. I'll stick to the real stuff. It's safer, cheaper and more effective.