LeviH35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm 35 male and pushing 500lbs

Hello bodybuilding.com I'm new here. My name is Levi. I live in Idaho, I've been disabled with Sarcoidosis Disease since 2012 and Have been my mother caregiver since 2015, she has Parkinson's. My bariatric doctor wants me to lose 100lbs before he will do surgery, I will be 35 on December 4th and My last weight in was 473lbs. I quit smoking/ vaping 2 months ago and I'm on a Plant based, High protein diet. I walk daily. I don't have a lot of support in my life. I've become a loner, playing videos games for years and have lost contact with all my friends. I'm done with this life style. I want my old life back. I've been telling people for years I was losing weight. but Never tried. this time I'm not giving up. But without the support I feel myself slowing down. I need to succeed and Heard Bodybuilding.com was the place to come so here I am!

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome, best place to start is to READ THE STICKIES at the top of this forum and the nutrition forum.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cutting calories and walking are the best things you can do at your weight. Anything else needs to be approved by your doctor. And a plant based high protein diet isn't going to produce meaningful results if you don't reduce your calories.

I wish you the best. Remember, you're making permanent lifestyle changes and there are no shortcuts or quick solutions that will have a lasting impact.

Congrats on quitting smoking! That's a tough one.

poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poker27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the forum and hopefully a new way of life! Weight loss is simple. It sucks and it’s difficult, but it’s simple. All you have to do is eat less and move.

It’s going to suck for a while. Your going to be hungry, your going to drool over tv ads, but it’s all part of the process.

How can we help?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome and congrats on deciding to make a healthy change.

I’m curious: is the surgery related to your sarcoidosis or is it something else?

Your best course of action is to simply maintain a calorie deficit and increase your walking, etc.

At almost 500lb, you’d should be able to lose weight fairly quickly without detriment to health, just keep protein at a good level and do the low-impact activity to continue improving your health and weight loss.

Stay strong man, you got this!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats. Start a log here, it's at the top of the "losing fat" section. I have one in a different category and it really helps me to stay motivated and track where I'm at.

As other's have said just eating healthy meals/snacks and walking is going to work well for a while. There are plenty of healthier replacements, you don't have to feel like you are starving yourself. Cutting out sugary drinks, fatty/sugary snacks and cutting out or at least way back on takeout or fast food will do a lot. I'll still do some fast food every couple weeks but now it's like 1 slice of pizza, then a tuna wrap, or 1 burger no fries or anything else and an apple and some almonds. If it's a big trigger though then probably best to try to cut it out alltogether for a while.