Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaMDaDDY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How does your man motivate you?

This is just a general knowledge question... in what way mentally or physically does your man get you motivated to work out? My wife and I were going strong for a while but I think she's beginning to get off-track. I want to light a fire under her ass to get her pumped again, any Ideas?

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mostly just by example and enthusiasm. When he's eating well/excited about working out, it's much easier for me to stay on track. He gets excited about his milestones and mine, asks me what my workout for the next day is going to be, is genuinely interested in my progress, etc. There's also some good-natured ribbing if I miss a day that I'd had planned as a workout day. We generally keep each other accountable, though mostly on my end it's convincing him to take a rest day more often than he would otherwise.

If he were condescending, patronizing, demanding or at all insulting, I'd probably dig my heels in and fall off the wagon. I'm stubborn and hate feeling like I'm being pushed or nagged into something.

swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My boyfriend has always been physically active (we both trained nationally for sprint kayaking), so we always just go to the gym together. My boy does what Medjen's does as well, and we both try to drive each other. He always asks how my workouts go (when we are apart), and he asks how practices for rugby are and all that.

He also is a great support when it comes to food, he goes out of his way to make healthy foods for us, and he looks up the dietary requirements for me (I need a low GI diet). He will even put up with my love tofu and soy milk. He knows when I feel healthy I am far more inclined to go work out and to enjoy that workout.

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Make sure that she knows that you think she looks HOTT when she's in shape! Seriously, compliment the sh*t out of her progress...get a little more feisty , more often and tell her that it's because you can't keep your hands off of her because she's gorgeous...trust me - it will motivate her!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

aneas
    I dont think you can motivate someone else to work out. They either want to or they dont. If someone feels forced to do something they may build up resentment and go the opposite direction.

rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rileymay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aneas View Post
    I dont think you can motivate someone else to work out. They either want to or they dont. If someone feels forced to do something they may build up resentment and go the opposite direction.
    Couldnt agree more here.

One thing that I used to LOVE is when my bf at the time would surprise me and take me out hiking, riding out by the beach, swimming at the lake..etc. If she's in a rut it's a good way to get away from the gym every once in a while and remind yourself why you love working out and staying active.

Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ridge4120 View Post
    Make sure that she knows that you think she looks HOTT when she's in shape! Seriously, compliment the sh*t out of her progress...get a little more feisty , more often and tell her that it's because you can't keep your hands off of her because she's gorgeous...trust me - it will motivate her!
    ^^^
    Agreed. Of course, I get motivated when my husband takes his clothes off because he has a beautiful body and I want him to appreciate my body the same way I appreciate his.
    Go Penn State!

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They call you a Nun...why??
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My husband is lazy and actually doesn't motivate me- He actually try's to talk me out of going the the gym because he doesn't want to go lets just say that I have gone alone alot which is fine cause at least I am sticking to it.

P.S- He is fit just lazy without motivation- I want him to actually get motivated and build some muscle and pack on some weight (which he has a hard time doing)
    Pain is weakness leaving the body-

Tired of being chunky buns

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My husband has nice comments that help. Most of my motivation comes from me though. He does try. He welded me up a new pullup bar and let me get new weights. He notices when I've made improvements here and there. He tries not to bring me home candy for, say mother's day, and gets flowers instead. And when he cooks food, he says "I left the butter off for you".

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Originally Posted by CaMDaDDY View Post
    This is just a general knowledge question... in what way mentally or physically does your man get you motivated to work out? My wife and I were going strong for a while but I think she's beginning to get off-track. I want to light a fire under her ass to get her pumped again, any Ideas?
    i'm not really sure, as i've never had a bf who's into health & fitness like myself. so, i've always had to use my music & more imporantly myself. when i really need the motivation, i dwell upon my genuine love for health and fitness to help motivate me.

so, when i do finally manage to snag a bf who's into the same stuff as me, i'm sure it'll be even better motivation. =)

Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Walk2liv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha, mostly I'm the one tryin to motivate my husband. It's funny too cause we're both athletic growin up and he actually used to fight (mma) prior to us meeting... now he lacks the motivation.. not sure why, he's been in a slump and no matter what I can't make him do it unless he wants too, ya know? finally though it seems he's ready to workout again.. and eat healthy. We all are (us and our roommate) so I think it helps he has another male to push him and motivate him and be an example for.

He has motivated me by sayin I look good or just reminding me what I'm doin it for so ya

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly!!^^

I keep myself motivated...no one else can do that for me.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    He doesn't. I want it bad enough for myself and he is there just for support.
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    Matthew 7:7-8

WORTH THE WAIT: MENTALLY * PHYSICALLY * SPIRITUALLY

aneas
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Exactly!!^^

Although Kim you do motivate me.

Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally I keep myself motivated. I do have my moments but not very often. Just the thought of being in the gym makes me happy. I guess you could say it's my happy place LOL.

You do have a point here..... other than the one on top of your head. You are right...... A person has to be willing to do it on there own.

LOL..... I have to say I love hearing these kinds of things from my hubby. Well that is when he does say them every once in a while.
    :)

Yoghurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Exactly!!^^

You're very right --- a person's got to want their fitness goals (or any goals) before any progress is made.

... But enthusiasm/encouragement from a partner doesn't hurt. My boyfriend compliments me on my progress, and mildly ribs me if I miss a day. It's up to me to keep moving myself forward, but his feedback definitely helps me want to go further.

----

"When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous, bloodsucking monsters, always wanting more, more, MORE!" ~ Homer Simpson
    Last edited by Yoghurt; 05-15-2009 at 09:57 AM. Reason: My bad spelling.

aneas
    Originally Posted by Luv_Ta_Lift View Post
    Personally You do have a point here..... other than the one on top of your head. You are right...... A person has to be willing to do it on there own.
    lol well I am willing to do it on my own but it sounds more fun with a partner.

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    ehh he could really care less. but every once ina while he says "that shirt is fitting you more loosely now" or "i can see some quad actiong oing on" lol.
    to him their just small remarks , to me they are signs im making progress
    ~Proud Army Veteran, proud Army wife, Proud supporter of our military~

"Right now is not your fate, only your state."

"Drink water and drive on"

~Aim for the stars, you might catch a cloud. Aim only for the clouds, you will catch the top of a tree~

~~I love my husband, I love my daughter, I am blessed ever day to have them~~

Registered User MustangFanatic0's Avatar
    MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the past, getting my bf to workout, and eat right was practically impossible, so i gave up, went on my own to do, hired his mom as a personal trainer, now that im having results, he's taking smalls steps to eating healthieRRR, but lately he's been falling off of it and drinking mountain dew and eating bad crap.
    I've actually got him to agree to come work out with me this sunday...he said he'd do the same stuff i was doing....since he's pretty competitive, i could probably use that as a key to get him to be competitive with me in working out.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Although Kim you do motivate me.
    You do the same and I thank you!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just want to look good when my hubby finally dies from the stuff he eats while being diabetic,with high cholestrol,blood pressure, high urich acid and sleep apenea....That pretty much motivates me to keep going. I'd like to marry better the second time.
    All the world's a stage, All men and women merely players

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't have a man, but I am just motivated by myself and by results I see in the mirror and in my clothes. I may slip up once in a while, but I'm right back the next day doing what I gotta do!
    "The average person looks without seeing, listens without hearing, touches without feeling, eats without tasting, moves without physical awareness... and talks without thinking." Leonardo da Vinci

fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love hearing my boyfriend address me as SEXY and he also comments on me being a MILF. That's enough motivation for me.

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mootoch View Post
    ^^^
    Agreed. Of course, I get motivated when my husband takes his clothes off because he has a beautiful body and I want him to appreciate my body the same way I appreciate his.
    Originally Posted by Luv_Ta_Lift View Post
    Personally I keep myself motivated. I do have my moments but not very often. Just the thought of being in the gym makes me happy. I guess you could say it's my happy place LOL.

You do have a point here..... other than the one on top of your head. You are right...... A person has to be willing to do it on there own.

LOL..... I have to say I love hearing these kinds of things from my hubby. Well that is when he does say them every once in a while.
    It's true...it really helps to know that your significant other is very attracted to you...it definitely keeps you motivated!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm available for motivation giving
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My husband is the anti motivator..lol..tells me that it's stupid and that I should just eat "like a normal person"...I have to give myself motivation
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonnie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My boyfriend thinks he knows everything about bodybuilding, but he really doesn`t... well he know things, but what might be working for him will not work for me (eating chocolate for energy lol). He always tells me to eat sweets and generally eat more. We go to the same gym, with regards to workouts he always says he will show me few things but he never does, I usually end up asking other guys for help

Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    My husband is the anti motivator..lol..tells me that it's stupid and that I should just eat "like a normal person"...I have to give myself motivation
    lol.... How does a normal person eat?

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I'm available for motivation giving
    we will keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by vonnie85 View Post
    My boyfriend thinks he knows everything about bodybuilding, but he really doesn`t... well he know things, but what might be working for him will not work for me (eating chocolate for energy lol). He always tells me to eat sweets and generally eat more. We go to the same gym, with regards to workouts he always says he will show me few things but he never does, I usually end up asking other guys for help
    You would think if your having to turn to other guys for help that that would motivate him to get his butt in gear and help his girlfriend out. Darn men anyways.
    :)

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just stick with her and let her know how much you enjoy working out with her. Tell her she motivates you by working out and maybe she will keep it up if she thinks that you rely on her for motivation to keep going.