Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

The Official Summer Fat Loss/Transformation group(May 18th-August 10th)

Hey guys, welcome to the official summer fat loss/transformation group. The start date is May 18th and will end on August 10th. Please post your information/stats here if you are interested in the group. Feel free to begin your workout and exercise routines as well as your dieting. On May 18th please post your initial weigh-in stats. Good Luck.
    Ur not mirin'

Cuts like an emo kid AtleastItried's Avatar
    AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm down.

Info: Rawr
    Goal: 210
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 226
    Bodyfat: ??
    Arms:
    Waist:
    Chest:
    Neck:
    Hips:
    Thighs:
    ------------
    Supplements: Multi vitamin, 100% GS Whey (Chocolate om nom), too much coffee
    ------------
    Nutrition: 40 / 30 / 30 macro split
    ------------
    Work out program:
    Day 1- DB curls, spider curls, hammer curls 3 sets @ 8,8,rep out. Elbows out dips, incline fly, flat fly @ 3x8. Bench 5x5. Incline cable bench 3x5.
    Day 2- leg curls, leg extensions, leg press @ 3x10. Leg raises, crunches 3x20
    Day 3- Elbows in dips 3x8, Pull ups 3x5, lat pull downs 3x5, t-bar rows 3x8, hyper extensions 2x10, skull crushers 3x8, close grip cable bench 3x10, close grip push ups to failure x 3.
    Day 4-
    Day 5-
    Day 6-
    Day 7-
    Last edited by AtleastItried; 05-12-2009 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Partial stats update!
    Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level". ~Bruce Lee

Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hell yes I'm in on this. Stats coming tonight when I get off work. Moody could you post a format of stats for us?
    Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

The red is cuz some tard negged me for no reason.

would appreciate help getting back into the green.

A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm definitely in. I'm actually planning to start my diet and exercise to lose a ton of weight after my graduation, which is June 5. Last summer I lost 30 pounds from just eating right alone (six small meals a day, no soda/junk food, mostly protein foods) so if I lift and do more cardio I should hopefully lose a lot of weight. Right now I weigh 300 and I hope to get below 200 by next year for university. I don't have a camera so no pics, sorry.

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in for sure. Right now I'm 285.6lbs will update on the 18th again.

Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm interested in joining...

what are the requirements of being part of the transformation group?
    Do we need to take pics with newspapers or just update our progress and help each other out?

On April 29th, 2009 my weight was 201.5 pounds. I am 5 foot 8.

I have a cutting journal (I started a couple days ago) and a workout journal. The links are on my sig.

Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Avila View Post
    I'm interested in joining...

what are the requirements of being part of the transformation group?
    Do we need to take pics with newspapers or just update our progress and help each other out?

On April 29th, 2009 my weight was 201.5 pounds. I am 5 foot 8.

I have a cutting journal (I started a couple days ago) and a workout journal. The links are on my sig.
    The only requirement of being part of this group is willingness. Taking pictures is optional but it sure would be a great way for other users to critique your progress. Motivating others is suggested.

Here is a format to follow. (Credit goes to flyinhigh6165 for this format, please rep him)

Info:
    Goal:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Bodyfat:
    Arms:
    Waist:
    Chest:
    Neck:
    Hips:
    Thighs:
    ------------
    Supplements:
    ------------
    Nutrition: 6 meals a day
    Useful FREE websites for tracking nutrition, getting nutrition facts, charting how much protein, carbs, fat, and calories your intake is are listed here.
    http://www.nutritiondata.com/
    www.fitday.com
    http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...nters/peanuts/ ---->did peanuts as an example
    ------------
    Work out program:
    Day 1-
    Day 2-
    Day 3-
    Day 4-
    Day 5-
    Day 6-
    Day 7-
    Ur not mirin'

italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italyzballa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sweet, stats will be posted soon

A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.S.T.09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't really have a workout program. I walk home from school which takes about 20 minutes; that's the only cardio I do, as of now; I'll try to start jogging in the early morning around the park near my house. I don't have a weight bench but I do have weights, a barbell, and a couple of dumbbells; until I get a bench I'll just do squats, bench press (laying on bed), deadlifts, overhead press, curls, etc. When I get a bench I can start lifting in decline position. I'm planning on buying this weight bench when I can get the money: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5280822. With that I can also workout my legs. I plan on buying more weights, b/c the only ones I have no go up to about 30 pounds. I also plan to get an exercise bike. When I get all this I can set up my workout program, which body parts I'll work on which day, etc; I want to do cardio everyday.

madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10) madaba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice, i'm in. I'll get my stats up when I can

isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im in

Here are my first pics @ 200 lbs and 22% bf.
    brb pics are too large

Last edited by Moody72; 05-11-2009 at 05:49 PM.
    Ur not mirin'

mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhess92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Moody72 View Post
    The only requirement of being part of this group is willingness. Taking pictures is optional but it sure would be a great way for other users to critique your progress. Motivating others is suggested.

Here is a format to follow. (Credit goes to flyinhigh6165 for this format, please rep him)

Info:
    Goal:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Bodyfat:
    Arms:
    Waist:
    Chest:
    Neck:
    Hips:
    Thighs:
    ------------
    Supplements:
    ------------
    Nutrition: 6 meals a day
    Useful FREE websites for tracking nutrition, getting nutrition facts, charting how much protein, carbs, fat, and calories your intake is are listed here.
    http://www.nutritiondata.com/
    www.fitday.com
    http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...nters/peanuts/ ---->did peanuts as an example
    ------------
    Work out program:
    Day 1-
    Day 2-
    Day 3-
    Day 4-
    Day 5-
    Day 6-
    Day 7-
    What do you mean by goal: Do you mean goal weight?

EVERYDAY IM RUSTLIN' PushTheWeak's Avatar
    PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im in, ill try it out..but i really work alooooot..so ill post as much progress as i can. hopefully this can do the job and motivate me.

firefox0805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in too. I started to adjust my diet already a few weeks ago and every day I am getting a bit more determined, so joining this group will surely give me benefits only. I'll post stats soon...
    ~Slow improvement is better than quick failure~

Originally Posted by mhess92 View Post
    What do you mean by goal: Do you mean goal weight?
    Goal weight, yes sir
    Ur not mirin'

animal_misc20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    count me in guys

xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXCynikalXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep, definitely in as well. I'll post up on the 18th. ^^-Cyn

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Count me in

BigKidJon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm game. Count me in.
    Some people are like a Slinky: Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs...

If I ever saw an amputee being hanged, I'd probably just yell out letters.

hartaar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in as long as long as the cool kids let me play. I'm 221 now, was 237 2 months ago. Just started hitting the weights and cleaning up my diet. Still rocking a big gut and moobs. I'll fill out my full and up to date info on the 18th.

Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtae787 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Info:
    Goal: Gain muscle, Lose some fat.
    Height:5,7
    Weight: 183
    Bodyfat:19.5% ??? (did it on a website so it's probably wrong cuz I think I have more)
    Arms:13.5" (34.29 cm)
    Waist:38" (96.52 cm)
    Chest:41" (104.14 cm)
    Neck:14.5" (36.83 cm)
    Hips: 36" (91.44 cm)
    Thighs:24" (60.96 cm)
    ------------
    Supplements: 100% Whey Protein, Mega men sport multivitamin, Tonalin CLA
    ------------
    Nutrition: 4 meals a day, 3 shakes a day, Scoop and a half.

------------
    Work out program:
    Day 1-Legs, Abs
    Day 2-Chest, Shoulders
    Day 3-Arms, Abs
    Day 4-Back
    Day 5-Light Legs, Light Chest
    Day 6- Whatever muscle I felt Like I lacked on for the week I do, Or what I need more work on.
    Day 7- Rest
    Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

The red is cuz some tard negged me for no reason.

would appreciate help getting back into the green.

wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im in will post stats on Monday afternoon....
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Con40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Count me in!.

Info: Lose fat.
    Goal: 250 (Summer goal)
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 290
    Bodyfat: ?
    Arms: ?
    Waist: ?
    Chest: ?
    Neck: ?
    Hips: ?
    Thighs: ?

Work out program:
    Monday: 3 x Chest, 2 x Biceps, 1 x Abs, 20 minute cardio.
    Tuesday: 30-45 minute cardio
    Wednesday: 2 x Back, 2 x Triceps, 1 x Traps, 1 x Abs, 20 minute cardio
    Thursday: 30-45 minute cardio.
    Friday: 4 x Legs, 2 x Shoulders,
    Saturday: 30-45 minute cardio
    Sunday: Rest

CaptainRon19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in, this should be fun and great motivation as well.

Info: Trying to burn some serious weight off
    Goal: 175 lbs.
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 202 lbs.

njdramaking69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm In! Will update stats later on:

Info:
    Goal: Gain muscle, Lose a lot fat.
    Height:6'2
    Weight: 198
    Bodyfat:no idea
    Arms:
    Waist:
    Chest:
    Neck:
    Hips:
    Thighs:
    ------------
    Supplements: 100% Whey Protein, multivitamin,
    ------------
    Nutrition: 1 shake a day, 1 meal replacement protein bar a day, 1 regular dinner with chicken/tuna
    ------------
    Work out program:
    Day 1- rest
    Day 2- 5x5 + 12 min HIIT
    Day 3-rest
    Day 4-5x5 + 12 min HIIT
    Day 5-rest
    Day 6- 5x5 + 12 min HIIT
    Day 7- Rest

rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) rarecandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    keen will edit

subbed
    ~Pain is weakness leaving the body

Leaner by the minute H34vyM3741's Avatar
    H34vyM3741 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H34vyM3741 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H34vyM3741 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H34vyM3741 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Info: Dunno what to put here!
    Goal: 220 lbs (100kgs)
    Height: 173cm (5' 8'')
    Weight: 117kg (257lbs)
    Bodyfat: Can't calculate it
    Arms: ?
    Waist:106cm
    Chest:?
    Neck: 41cm
    Hips: ?
    Thighs: ?
    ------------
    Supplements: Lipo 6/100% Natural Gold Whey Protein
    اشهد ألا اله إلا الله وأن محمداً عبده ورسوله

mikdogireland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im in, will get stats posted once i get time

SneakersOToole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in, will add exact stats tonight

Info:
    Goal: Lose fat, tone up get to 185lbs
    Height:6'0
    Weight:
    Bodyfat:
    Arms:
    Waist:
    Chest:
    Neck:
    Hips:
    Thighs:
    Last edited by SneakersOToole; 05-12-2009 at 04:41 AM.
    17/4/09 - 220.2 (start weight)
    24/4/09 - 219.1
    8/5/09 - 214.7