chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Foam Mattresses for low back pain?

Anyone bought a foam mattress from costco?
    Di you buy the complete set?
    or just the mattress?
    Can you tell me what brand it was ?
    and how was it sleepwise?
    Last edited by chilon1; 05-05-2009 at 03:01 PM.

chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chilon1 View Post
    or just the mattress?
    Bump.
    Anyone?
    Thanks.

pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I sleep on my carpeted wood floor, but I get the best sleep on cement. I don't like foam mattresses or aerobeds , some futons are ok. Sorry no help.

davjohns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davjohns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davjohns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davjohns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davjohns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davjohns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davjohns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have learned to sleep on my back with a pillow under my knees. It seems to make any bed better and eliminates back pain.
    Everyone dies. Not everyone truly lives.

Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a mild scolio at my lower back and it pains at times when I sleep in not so good mattress or bed. It hurts for me to sleep in direct hard floor. So, I bought a foam mattress but a bit firm than the usual soft one. Its called an orthopedic mattress or foam that is 6 inches deep. You might want to ask your mattress store for an orthopedic type of mattress or foam.

Whatever you give to life,it gives you back.
    Do not hate anybody.
    The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you.
    Love others. And LOVE will come back to you..

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    or just the mattress?
    do not buy this matresss....I LOVE THE TEMPURPEDIC..very costly, but worth it. I was thinking bout trying to save some serious money and just buying the memory foam from cosco, memory foam is memory foam right? WRONG, I slept on my buddies one night to try it out, worst night sleep ever, VERY HARD, VERY HOT...I will stick with my tempurpedic
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

Originally Posted by mavrick77 View Post
    do not buy this matresss....I LOVE THE TEMPURPEDIC..very costly, but worth it. I was thinking bout trying to save some serious money and just buying the memory foam from cosco, memory foam is memory foam right? WRONG, I slept on my buddies one night to try it out, worst night sleep ever, VERY HARD, VERY HOT...I will stick with my tempurpedic

Check these:
    I thought you said in one previous post you did not have temperpedic mattress?
    Isnt temperpedic also a hot mattress?

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...at2129&topnav=

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...at2129&topnav=
    Last edited by chilon1; 05-06-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Moofer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check these:
    I thought you said in one previous post you did not have temperpedic mattress?
    Isnt temperpedic also a hot mattress?
    I have one. We bought the real tempurpedic deal for around $3000. High end, but you spend a third of your life in bed right? Its a bit warmer than a regular bed in the summer, but its certainly not anything to worry about. It is so much better than our old one. I love it. Sex is great on it too.....no squeaks! My wife used to complain about how bouncy I was when I rolled over.....not anymore.

I have seen them online at HDSupply. They have knockoffs for like $500, they supply to hotels and property managers.
    Last edited by Moofer; 05-06-2009 at 08:19 PM.

Honestly the best remedy for low back pain has been stretching out the hamstrings. I used to wake up with low back pain every day. I sleep on my side, fetal position, the hammies shrink up all night, and by the morning just standing in the shower would hurt.

A couple hours of activity and they would stretch out and I'd be Ok. doing exercises that strecth out the hammies really made a difference for me. Roman chair, even just trying to touch your toes or the floor helped.

Originally Posted by Moofer View Post
    I have one. We bought the real tempurpedic deal for around $3000. High end, but you spend a third of your life in bed right? Its a bit warmer than a regular bed in the summer, but its certainly not anything to worry about. It is so much better than our old one. I love it. Sex is great on it too.....no squeaks! My wife used to complain about how bouncy I was when I rolled over.....not anymore.

I have seen them online at HDSupply. They have knockoffs for like $500, they supply to hotels and property managers.
    Are you sure this company sells tempurpedic mattresses? It does not look like it does.
    http://www.hdsupply.com/
    honestly all this mattress search is very daunting. I may have to get a degree if there is one - in how to find a proper matteress for myself.
    what is the tempurpedic model matteress set you have?
    Last edited by chilon1; 05-06-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Are you sure this company sells tempurpedic mattresses? It does not look like it does.
    http://www.hdsupply.com/
    honestly all this mattress search is very daunting. I may have to get a degree if there is one - in how to find a proper matteress for myself.

I have their catalogs, i know they are in there. their website is actually WWW.HDSUPPLYSOLUTIONS.COM

drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pac8x8 View Post
    I sleep on my carpeted wood floor, but I get the best sleep on cement. I don't like foam mattresses or aerobeds , some futons are ok. Sorry no help.
    I can't imagine sleeping on cement. That has really got to do wonders on your back

drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100) drstilldc is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by davjohns View Post
    I have learned to sleep on my back with a pillow under my knees. It seems to make any bed better and eliminates back pain.

There are pillows specifically made for knees, great idea in using that. It really can help.

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What would solve a lot of my shoulder & back aches & pains would be the ability to sleep on my back. For whatever reason, I just can't. I'm plenty comfortable in my back; just can't fall asleep.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought an iComfort Revolution, platform and gel/foam mattress set. I never wake up with a backache anymore.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

LingFox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am facing back pain issues, these mattresses really working for back pain?

steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After I herniated a disc in my lower back I slept right on my hardwood floor for a couple months

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LingFox View Post
    I am facing back pain issues, these mattresses really working for back pain?
    you bumped an old thread, your better off with a firmer mattress, I use foam cause it’s super squishy and I’m boney, to firm when I lay on my side my arm falls a sleep and my neck never sits right on the pillow. When I pulled my back out it was yoga mat on hardwood flat on my back
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When my back is not doing well I sleep on two thick yoga mats on a hardwood floor, on my side. with a pillow between my legs. That works for me every time.

canuck07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Low back pain? Try the "Worlds Greatest Stretch" its the best.