caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much caffeine does green tea extract have?

So i bought some green tea extract and started using it yesterday on my cut. I looked at the bottle and couldn't find anything about caffeine so I thought maybe it doesn't have any. Took it 3 times morning, pre-workout (about 8:30pm) and before bed (about 2:00am). Turns out it certainly has SOMETHING cause I've yet to fall asleep. Just checked the product page and it does mention caffeine but not how much. Anyone have any idea how much caffeine Green Tea extract has?

Here's the link to what i have:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/green.html

It's weird, I don't feel jittery, just awake.

Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Britkojordan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The green tea i've taken has about 35mg of natrual occuring caffine
    71~33~34

caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Britkojordan View Post
    The green tea i've taken has about 35mg of natrual occuring caffine
    Rep'd. Thanks for the reply.

Why don't companies just put how much caffeine is in the product on the label? Seems kind of important.

I just googled caffeine content for various drinks to get a reference point for 35 mg. Looks like that's not much. Google didn't have numbers for extracts.

I'm probably just sensitive cause I don't really drink caffeine drinks. Oh well, this probably won't be the best day since I am still up from last night. Luckily it's my off day from the gym. Otherwise I would have a real dilemma; workout on no sleep or skip a day (I NEVER skip a day!).

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caneaddict View Post
    So i bought some green tea extract and started using it yesterday on my cut. I looked at the bottle and couldn't find anything about caffeine so I thought maybe it doesn't have any. Took it 3 times morning, pre-workout (about 8:30pm) and before bed (about 2:00am). Turns out it certainly has SOMETHING cause I've yet to fall asleep. Just checked the product page and it does mention caffeine but not how much. Anyone have any idea how much caffeine Green Tea extract has?

Here's the link to what i have:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/green.html

It's weird, I don't feel jittery, just awake.
    Unless otherwise noted that it's decaffeinated and declares the amount, most will have ~10-50 mg of caffeine per 1000 mg of GTE. Guess there's not enough Theanine in there to counteract the caffeine, eh? lol.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the amount of caffine in green tea is usually pretty low 35mg is most likely whats in it per pill is my guess because i have used similar products with close to the same amount of caffine. drinking green tea might be better for you though rather than just taking the pills.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It depends on the extract, the one we use in Lean Xtreme gives less then 10mgs per day IIRC. We've posted it here before but if its a quality extract its usually very low.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk