Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tapeworms
    *80 pushups before going anywhere in public crew*
    *manlets who somehow get laid crew*
    *8 mph over the speed limit at all times, no matter what crew*
    *enjoy our shirts shrinking in the dryer so they're tighter around our arms crew*
    *bring a sack lunch to work and throw it away every single time crew*
    *biceps bigger than quads crew*
    *bears, bulls, cubbies, hawks crew*

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pauloman View Post
    yeah cause I was 118lbs and I bulked up to nearly 160lbs..I suk at this game....fuks sake dont anybody read the thread before posting...if i started out like a 'normal ecto' say 135-150lbs then I would be fukin 180-190lbs right now and not even making this thread

Point is as said before I put same effort and food intake as u do to get big i get normal
    no, i read. you're doing it wrong.

how about you clean bulk? you wouldn't be breaking out unless you're eating **** food and not taking care of your hygiene.

all it takes is time and proper weight training. If I stopped working out, I'd be down to 140 in a couple months. Quit bitching and get work done. Otherwise, go back to your computer nerd games.
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jester78 View Post
    tapeworms
    funny you should say that when I was bulking dirty I always had an itchy bum..all the time

I read something about candida so cut out sugar and bread etc...and the ithceness and acne went away

haha my bodies a disgrace...cant win..fuked genetics

Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Arbex View Post
    lol.

if I was a ****ing Ecto, the last thing I'd want to do is lift weights.

u dont get fat.

****ing party hard, eat whatever and be happy.

and **** you for being an ecto (no racist) wut.
    Being Ecto sucks dude... I can't gain definition or mass easily at all.

pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    no, i read. you're doing it wrong.

how about you clean bulk? you wouldn't be breaking out unless you're eating **** food and not taking care of your hygiene.

all it takes is time and proper weight training. If I stopped working out, I'd be down to 140 in a couple months. Quit bitching and get work done. Otherwise, go back to your computer nerd games.
    u should see my spreadsheets..I been taking this game serious for long time..weighing every gram of food...all my supplements and money spent on gym equipment....I spend loads..and firstly paid 200 dollars for that skinnyguy.net programme which i got most my results on.....

so u drop to 140 and a bit shorter than me...thats my point..i drop to 120...i weigh just over 140 now and that is me using effort and dedication...

frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're gonna complain about getting fat/acne lifting is not for you.

If you want to bulk up then you will gain fat. There is no way to avoid this. Dairy will cause you to break out. I drink **** loads of milk and I got acne on my back and chest but I really don't give a ****.

And as far as complaining about how small you look. You were 118lbs.. you looked anorexic. At 154 you look skinny/healthy. At 200lbs you will look big.

The point is just fuking go on a perma bulk for a couple years, get some solid muscle mass, and cut. You can be at your 160lbs and looked shreaded.

tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000)

i fukin eat 5000cals a day but cut down as i was gaining fat

its called a bulk your gunna gain some fat

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    life's hard suck it up brah

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
    Your probably not even eating right or even training properly.
    this.

Originally Posted by frgpnce View Post
    If you're gonna complain about getting fat/acne lifting is not for you.

If you want to bulk up then you will gain fat. There is no way to avoid this. Dairy will cause you to break out. I drink **** loads of milk and I got acne on my back and chest but I really don't give a ****.

And as far as complaining about how small you look. You were 118lbs.. you looked anorexic. At 154 you look skinny/healthy. At 200lbs you will look big.

The point is just fuking go on a perma bulk for a couple years, get some solid muscle mass, and cut. You can be at your 160lbs and looked shreaded.
    true..this is what i sued to be like..and that mentality...I drank like 2litres milk per day...but I got like triple headed boils and loads of them on my back and shoulders..it was sick man..then I started to recede and loose hair...fuk that...If it werent for these issues..I wouldnt give a fuk..i eat all kinds of **** and do as you said

But wots point getting a big strong good body if u like like a bald headed acne infested monster?

Like I can get girls easy now but I couldnt get laid when I was big cause I wouldnt wanna go out......

Not that its all for girls, I just dont wanna be skinny but fuk knows...my body is a piece of crap

Originally Posted by BG_1 View Post
    this.
    u want me to post my fukin diet and training regime

and how can i be doing it worng if i gained 40lbs

Threads not about doing it worng or right or asking how I can get huge..its how i work like u to only get normal..so why bother...its demotivating

blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sworn_Enemy View Post
    just take steroids
    My thoughts exactly.
    If life gives you lemons, say **** the lemons and bail.

whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u should see my spreadsheets..I been taking this game serious for long time..weighing every gram of food...all my supplements and money spent on gym equipment....I spend loads..and firstly paid 200 dollars for that skinnyguy.net programme which i got most my results on.....

so u drop to 140 and a bit shorter than me...thats my point..i drop to 120...i weigh just over 140 now and that is me using effort and dedication...
    I don't believe you. You are not some kind of gentic freak that can eat more than any other ecto on the planet, ALL of us (ectos) have been through what you're going through.. My roommate is an ecto and he always complains about how much he has to eat so I started riding his ass about his diet and watching what he eats. Turns out he was lucky to get in 2200 cal/day. FYI @ 5'7 175 working out 4 days/week I need to take in AT least 2800-3000 a day to maintain. I have no idea how tall you are but I can guarantee you that you are not eating enough.

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Life is hard

suck it up pussy

elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50) elliott42o will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How can you be doing it right if you aren't gaining anymore?
    We must Kung Fu fight!

1♥Spliff Crew 1♥

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, and please go into details.

_zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _zeppelin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    solution: stop being a little girl and keep training and eating

also, if your metabolism is that fast try eating burgers and chicken sandwhiches from wendys or something to put on some weight. I eat dirty foods all the time because my metabolism is fast and it keeps my weight up

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Threads not about doing it worng or right or asking how I can get huge..its how i work like u to only get normal..so why bother...its demotivating
    then give up. what do we care?

your life, your body.

go back to 'doing nothing and being happy'.
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

check my old diet..plus id have a pre and post workout shake on workout days and for a while a shake in the middle of the night
    Attached Images

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bodybuilding is a lifestyle and not a hobby, the faster you learn this the faster you will stop bitching on the internet about it.

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)
    nothing in life is easy why should this be any different
    SIZE DONT LIE

rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500)

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    check my old diet..plus id have a pre and post workout shake on workout days and for a while a shake in the middle of the night
    Why do you eat so much damn oil? It's like oil, tuna, and whey is all you eat.

this is an example workout id do 3 day split 8 reps 6 reps 4 reps then 2 reps

i changed workouts but this was main one altough I sometimes added supersets and burnout sets
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post
    Why do you eat so much damn oil? It's like oil, tuna, and whey is all you eat.
    On a serious note I wonder if that's why my loads are like so fukin huge..if im drinking like 250g whey a day could that be why im shooting bucket fulls?

o i also eat whole 4 eggs per day my diet changes sometimes ill have chiken or beef etc and sub a meal...or a takewaya or pizza etc
    Last edited by pauloman; 05-04-2009 at 12:18 PM.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP im 5'10" and 147 right now, i was 119 about 2 years ago, its a marathon not a race

i dont even concern myself with gaining weight (primarily anyway), just about getting a PR in squat bench and deadlift, much funner approach imo

this is an example workout id do 3 day split 8 reps 6 reps 4 reps then 2 reps

i changed workouts but this was main one altough I sometimes added supersets and burnout sets
    I never liked 3 day splits, plus you aren't doing a whole lot per day with what you posted. You seriously have 1 exercise for chest per week.

Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post
    I never liked 3 day splits, plus you aren't doing a whole lot per day with what you posted. You seriously have 1 exercise for chest per week.
    well until I got the internet and dicovered about 'calories and diets' I used to do every exercise in the book 7 days a week for every body part and never gained ****....IMO it all comes down to the diet...as long as you are doing the main compounds heavily then thats all you need to stimulate growth

frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That diet sucks. Like someone else said oil, whey, and tuna. Plus thats way more protien than you need, you don't even need half that.

Eggs
    chicken
    steak
    fish

whole wheat bread
    baked potato
    sweet potato
    oats
    brown rice
    black beans

broccoli
    spinachi
    green beans
    asparagas

Natural peanut butter
    Extra virgin olive oil

A quick list of stuff you can be eating rather then loading relying on calories from whey and oil.

Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500) Hypertrophy90 is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP im the same as you, i used to eat 19 whole eggs a day, force feeding myself, i nearly puked so many times, im 6'5' 210