Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why bother when it's so hard

Hey guys I hate being skinny but this whole gaining muscle is like a second career/degree

Eating all the fukin time, working out hard, being healthy etc...and even if I gain 30lbs unlikely i'll still be skinny as fuk

I was 118lbs 5'10

now 142lbs, still skinny

now Im eating so much food and like my body has pleatued....I got up to 154 before but I was setting my alarm in middle of night to take a 7th meal (shake)

Anyway I was still skinny at that weight..even though like 40lbs bigger than my natural skeletal genetic self

Plus I was covered in acne...the more I gain and eat the more acne I get

As much as I hate being skinny and want to be at least 160lbs+ for rest of life its like a fukin job I gotta maintain...so il be 30 years old and still preparing all my protein shakes and buyin gall this food and ****

I remember being a kid and eating pizza and chips and playing video games and wacthing dvds and being happy

this lifestyle is not fun but either is being a skinny fuk, either is being a spotty fuk

I wanna be at least 160lbs which is not even huge it's 'normal' but the effort and the bad effects (acne etc) makes me wonder why even bother???

Then again if I aint working out and eatign I aint doing f all anyway except being lazy....so???

Location: Fighting off a Silverback Gorilla on Cell-Tech with my Wow Strong Arms while surrounded by 30 Unarmed Men on ground littered with Recluse Spiders while Chuck Norris PIITB Bruce Lee (no homo) and Brian Peppers touches hot Jailbait all under a Cloud, Ya'Rly!, Canada
    Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just take steroids

10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just take steroids
    No drug talk allowed

colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) colorblind987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just take steriods

dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pauloman View Post
    Hey guys I hate being skinny but this whole gaining muscle is like a second career/degree

Eating all the fukin time, working out hard, being healthy etc...and even if I gain 30lbs unlikely i'll still be skinny as fuk

I was 118lbs 5'10

now 142lbs, still skinny

now Im eating so much food and like my body has pleatued....I got up to 154 before but I was setting my alarm in middle of night to take a 7th meal (shake)

Anyway I was still skinny at that weight..even though like 40lbs bigger than my natural skeletal genetic self

Plus I was covered in acne...the more I gain and eat the more acne I get

As much as I hate being skinny and want to be at least 160lbs+ for rest of life its like a fukin job I gotta maintain...so il be 30 years old and still preparing all my protein shakes and buyin gall this food and ****

I remember being a kid and eating pizza and chips and playing video games and wacthing dvds and being happy

this lifestyle is not fun but either is being a skinny fuk, either is being a spotty fuk

I wanna be at least 160lbs which is not even huge it's 'normal' but the effort and the bad effects (acne etc) makes me wonder why even bother???

Then again if I aint working out and eatign I aint doing f all anyway except being lazy....so???

And thats the end of this thread. Wut do u want from us?

Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol.

if I was a ****ing Ecto, the last thing I'd want to do is lift weights.

u dont get fat.

****ing party hard, eat whatever and be happy.

and **** you for being an ecto (no racist) wut.

LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how do you feel knowing i'm at least 160lbs+ for rest of life?

starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im ecto know how u feel lol but ive still managed to gain
    MMC 2009 Conan

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    aint nothin wrong with being ecto

-sixpack
    -eat what you like
    -chicks call you lean, cut or fit
    -big guys call you small

i see nothing wrong with it

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your probably not even eating right or even training properly.

dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Then go on a dirty bulk, eat sum healthy foods throughout to get in enough nutrients and minerals but go dirty bulk for a while then.

IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should not post about nutrition or any other health topics in the misc especially for your 1st post.

athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000)
    its not a race. Its a marathon. Just be consistent in ur diet and lifting program.. you'll get there.

pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauloman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well for all the guys having digs at me

the fact i went from 118bs to 154lbs shows i am doing **** right

but for me putting on 50lbs makes me 'not skinny'

normal people put on 50lbs of muscle and look like fukin marky mark

big guys put on 50lbs of muscle and look like swarcaznegger

so all this effort for wot....so i dont look like a fukin 12 year old girl

i fukin eat 5000cals a day but cut down as i was gaining fat

i do split routine 3x per week,

used to play soccer 1-2 per week

So i have to spend my life eating and eatign and eating and eating and more eating just to not look like a girl......wot a fun life

PS- I aint even got a six pack anymore...never work abs though so...
    Last edited by pauloman; 05-04-2009 at 09:02 AM.

rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500) rayzon is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you cant handle it then dont do it , pussy..........quit your bitching.

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

So i have to spend my life eating and eatign and eating and eating and more eating just to not look like a girl......wot a fun life
    the problem is that youre focusing on things that dont matter

i lift weights but it doesnt decide who i am as a person.lol a lot of people judge me by what i say from my mouth more

i can have klaus riis looks and act like a fuktard and no one would like me

pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Probably have hyperthyroidism brah.

Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Being muscular isn't the be all and end all of life as a male.

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You started at 118lbs so 50lbs of you say is muscle that puts you at 154lbs, so you expect to look huge?

Post up your routine in the workout section and your diet in the nutrition section. Your simply doing it wrong and you dont know it. Many people here have gained alot of weight.

Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) Youber_old is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yer its bloody hard for me to put on weight. Have gained 9 pounds this year though, i need a diet reigme but don't know where to get one from, would like dirty bulk.

My stats are **** relatively to other miscer's but I'm ripped and have been getting good feedback on my muscle growth.

Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats why they made steroids brah
    "Overall I'd just like to give a warning to you guys doing these no-fap challenges. It changes who you are. It has made me undeniably stronger in mind and body, but at what cost?"

LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LtrzFrnk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

PS- I aint even got a six pack anymore...never work abs though so...
    who said bodybuilding was easy? go cry somewhere else

xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000)
    No one said you had to make it a second job brah.

If you want to gain, just dirty bulk the hell out of yourself.

Lift big and pound down some Baconators from Wendy's. Guaranteed you will gain.

i guarantee he's not eating enough

nutrition
    training
    time

in that order

Originally Posted by xdestron View Post
    No one said you had to make it a second job brah.

If you want to gain, just dirty bulk the hell out of yourself.

Lift big and pound down some Baconators from Wendy's. Guaranteed you will gain.
    well thats true but reason i stopped dirty bulking which worked very well for me gaining weight (mucslce and fat) was because i got acne like a mofo

so now its a clean bulk and its slow as fuk and hard work

for sure the dirty bulk is easy (er)

clean bulking needs more effort and preparation and thought....so its **** really

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, I know what you're going through brah...

lol, not really

Just EAT!
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) How the hell did you ever weigh 118# at 5'10"? Did you ever pick up anything bigger than a spoon?

2) You can probably gain 5-10 pounds of actual muscle in a year, which is why this seems slow to you.

3) You're 20. Time is on your side.

4) No bitchassness. If you come on this forum and say that you don't want to do it anymore because it's too hard, then what do you think we are going to say to you other than "quit being a bitch"?

DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep eating more and more *******. It happens eventually. I was 120 pounds at one point. In less than a year I gained a ton of weight. It's all about the work you put into it. It all pays off in the end.
    *Official Misc Doctor and (legal) drug dealer*
    *Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist*

NJ Crew

Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quit.....Go eat ****ty food and party all the time. In 5 years or so your metabolism and crappy lifestyle will have caught up with you and you'll be begging to slim down to the point you're at now.
    Embrace sacrifice...Embrace pain.

Current Stack:
    Creatine Mono
    ON 100% Whey
    Intrabolic
    Ultra Peptide 2.0
    Sportpharma Multi-V
    Fish Oil

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went through an ecto phase. Then again, I was in middle school though