hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000)

Back on the Keto Bandwagon: my keto log

So hey all, as my title says i was a keto drop out well kinda i fell off of the wagon but finally back on it!!! I was over stressed and burned out and just didnt care and carbs were my bestest. I finally am back on it and happy as can be. my keto diet is considing of

meal one
    2 whole eggs
    2 whole egg whites

meal two
    almonds
    protein shake

meal three
    chicken breast
    almonds

meal four
    2 chicken breasts
    1c broccoli

pwo
    protein shake

meal five
    tuna
    1tsp mayo

if you have any suggestions let me know what to add or delete. But way glad to be back and cant wait to get to the gym again!!! Thanks for reading
    i dont lift light...i lift big or go home!!!!!!

andyho10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are the grams of protein and fats near enough the same?

hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000) hsmosny is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea they range from about 15-1600 cals a day protein 120 fat 100 carbs 30 it varies day to day but its generally about that

seems fine to me. how much do u weigh tho? u need to make sure ur 500-700 calories below maintenace if ur goal is fat loss

im 115 21% bf Im not worried about losing weight im at my target weight i want to get down to 15% bf tho

just stay with the diet for a few weeks and see if you see a difference

yea forsure i cant wait. I was seeing results before i stopped but ill get back it will be better when i start back on eca it will be even better

well yesterday was my first workout after restarting keto. I did really well had a great workout. Im actually using more freeweights witht the help of my boyfriend. I am getting stronger im noticing im able to benchpress with the bar now instead of using the chest press machine. I feel better using the weights over machines...Im doing a shoulders, chest, and tri's/back and bi's split and then lower body and cardio when i can. My knees arent working to good lately. I have a lot of problems with it. anyways cant wait to get back to the gym today and see how it does.

Im still doing good on keto since i came back i finished my weeks workouts at the gym and felt awesome!!! I had a great workout for bi's and back. I am loving doing the split instead of doing upper lower and legs. I cant do legs still im hurting to much in my knees. my bf talked to a friend at the gym and he told him about power lifting wraps. Im going to get some tonite hopefully. ill keep ya posted

still doing good on keto. I took today and sunday off for recovery and im going to the gym in the am hope all goes good. I love doing cardio in the am tho i have way more energy and im so proud of myself i can finally run on the treadmill for 3 whole minutes...it doesnt sound like a lot but with my knees i can barely walk let alone run on some days...im way proud of myself!!!!

big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Knee wraps aren't really for helping with knee pain . Knee wraps are mainly used to help powerlifters squat more weight by using the rebound that the wraps give. I would say look into a good joint supplement, and possibly some knee sleeves they would help to keep your knees warm and help with some stability.
    Originally Posted by hsmosny View Post
    Im still doing good on keto since i came back i finished my weeks workouts at the gym and felt awesome!!! I had a great workout for bi's and back. I am loving doing the split instead of doing upper lower and legs. I cant do legs still im hurting to much in my knees. my bf talked to a friend at the gym and he told him about power lifting wraps. Im going to get some tonite hopefully. ill keep ya posted
    State of Maryland Registered Massage Practitioner
    Current raw USAPL comp total: 1069lbs
    Squat: 418lbs, Bench: 231lbs, Dead: 418lbs

MyPowerlifting journal : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=347266751&posted=1#post347266751

Originally Posted by big blind jay View Post
    Knee wraps aren't really for helping with knee pain . Knee wraps are mainly used to help powerlifters squat more weight by using the rebound that the wraps give. I would say look into a good joint supplement, and possibly some knee sleeves they would help to keep your knees warm and help with some stability.
    I do use my knee braces that i got from my doctor but i will forsure look into some supps to help my joints. at the rate im going im going to have a bigger supp stash then my boyfriend!!! lol. Thanks for the advice

well today i just did cardio and planning on full upper body tomorrow. Cardio is going well as has my lifting. Im enjoying working out in the morning more so than in the evening. I feel more energized when I actually gt up and get moving. But.... I have been really craving sweets today and was searching the keto recipes and found some good things to make to curb my cravings. I found a fun pb cookie recipe and one cookie is only 6.5g of carbs yay!!! I only eat 20- 30g a day so i can have one when i need it. Im about to make crystal light popsicles too with water and the mixes that have 0 carbs...thats how i drink my water next to the special K20 mix in and they give me some protein with my water

So Im still going strong at the gym...which is awesome. Yesterday I did full upper body and did it all by myself which normally I have my boyfriend spot me. I was very proud of myself. My eating is going well too except for the temptations at work with all the pizza, pop, and carrot cake!!! I work in a nursing home and they always have something good to eat...well good for everyone else but me... It is nursing home appreciation week and they bought us all pizza yesterday and i was so proud of myself for not eating it at all!!! I started really taking supps this weekend. From my multi, cal/mag/vit d, joint soother,cranberry (for my kidneys), and fiber...all from vitamin world since carmen my bf is the assistant manager there its way cheaper. But I want to maybe try shark cartilage i heard it is better that glucosamine but im really not to sure. but either way as long as my knees quit hurting ill be better...gym tonite cardio and im going to try to do a light leg work out if possible

well its been a minute since ive been on here so here is my update. im doing really good at the gym even though my timing is getting cut down. i am now working full time at my job and i dont have the time to get to the gym but on my off days sometimes i can get to the gym in the am but im usually to tired to go...but anyways im doing really good staying healthy but my eating is lacking since ive started working 3-11 and maybe getting a 5 minute break. My boyfriend is a asst manager at a vitamin world and the sell these little vials of whey isolate and it has 49g and 2g of carbs atleast i can carry them in my scrub pocket and slam it down really fast. it will be better than not eating anything for 8 hours. well today is full upper body work out and i cant wait to get in there and see how well i can do im getting some good gains and im really happy for that!!! well ill update yall later