bigbummum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Vaginal prolapse?

Has anyone got any suggestions or advice. I was weight training and have now a mild vaginal prolapse and I am not supposed to lift anything more than 10 lbs, which is very difficult in day to day life. I gave a very easy vaginal delivery 3 years ago but never really paid any attention to my pelvic floor muscles and the weight training just ruined me. I am seeing a physical therapist who is helping me with advanced kegel exercises but I am feeling very alone in this situation.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigbummum View Post
    Has anyone got any suggestions or advice. I was weight training and have now a mild vaginal prolapse and I am not supposed to lift anything more than 10 lbs, which is very difficult in day to day life. I gave a very easy vaginal delivery 3 years ago but never really paid any attention to my pelvic floor muscles and the weight training just ruined me. I am seeing a physical therapist who is helping me with advanced kegel exercises but I am feeling very alone in this situation.
    Usually you have to get surgery for this. My mom had it and it was a very quick recovery.

Best of luck!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

bigbummum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They are reluctant to go that way at the moment because we are still considering having another child, if I am able to carry one, and a suitcase of money lands in my lap.

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They are reluctant to go that way at the moment because we are still considering having another child, if I am able to carry one, and a suitcase of money lands in my lap.
    Told you about messing with them nigras... (in the purest form of humor and respect... no mod negs)

smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your only options really are the kegel exercises and surgery. The kegel exercises are great and the surgery will restore the natural elasticity and there is very little down time.
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    Matthew 7:7-8

WORTH THE WAIT: MENTALLY * PHYSICALLY * SPIRITUALLY

Welcome to the Nerd Herd kiwi_chick's Avatar
    kiwi_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiwi_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiwi_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiwi_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiwi_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiwi_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been there done that

Kegel exercises are a MUST but workin those lower abs and building them up works the whole pelvic floor too, so keep tensin that tum (like your tryin to fit into your skinny jeans) while doin your kegels and those muscles will be workin. Its totally possible to get rid of it without surgery, i did...
    "If i improve just 1% a day, then in 100 days i will have improved 100%"