Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    This thread was dumb 4 years ago when it was posted, and that hasn't changed any since.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingRat79 View Post
    I hate to say this but your 34 not 14, isn't it time to get over these little insecurities and realise that there are something’s that you have been given and aren’t going to change. Why not just focus on those things you can change, like building a big chest shoulders and lats?
    I hate to say this but your responding to a post from 2009 not 2013, isn't it time to get over these little insecurities and realise that there are somethread's that aren’t going to change. Why not just focus on those things you can change, like posting in threads from this year?
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by darinaldi View Post
    I hate to say this but your responding to a post from 2009 not 2013, isn't it time to get over these little insecurities and realise that there are somethread's that aren’t going to change. Why not just focus on those things you can change, like posting in threads from this year?
    Things were better (and wider) in the old days, bro'. With finz!

streakbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
    Is this possible? I am a GUY but have an above average hip bone size, trying my best to build up my top half to account for that so it doesn't seem like I have wide hips, I did however come upon another site where someone wrote the following, I just wanted to know if you think it can work:

"You can reduce the width of your hips by wearing a tight belt around your hip bones every night. Its a very uncomfortable process, but you will lose about 1 millimeter of hip width every week. Make sure you use padding around the belt so it doesn't dig into your skin. Make sure the belt or strap is tight enough so that it doesn't fall off at night. Also make sure that its not too tight, but tight enough that you feel pressure.

Bones are very sensitive to consistent fatigue and stress which is why they repair so quickly after they are broken. The coxal bone will curve inward over several weeks time. Try using a tie if you cannot use a belt.

Women in China bound their feet together for centuries and women in south east Asia place rings around their necks. These two cultural practices are proof that the bones of the human body are adaptable to the desired state if given the proper stresses.

A young woman's hips will widen with the release of hormones. Just think what a little bit of pressure would do to a man's hips over several weeks.

Good Luck!"

Don't Worry I have the Same Problem Your Not the Only One, Pictures?

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

...But lettuce beef reality, if your hips are wide you are hosed for aesthetics. You might as well just train for athletic performance and take pleasure in just being a total beast, because you're never gonna look good in the traditional wasp waisted sense, not ever.

There's a silver lining to everything though - apparently wide hips provide better leverages for squats and deadlifts.

iambri1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sandpapper

Originally Posted by kaijai View Post
    Rub area (this being your hips) with Sandpaper 100 times in a continuos smooth clockwise direction each night before bed, until desired width is achieved.
    sandpapper?? y?? doez it hurt to do??