Iwannabehot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1st post! Am I doing enough?!

Hey,

I have just started training but I don't feel like I am doing enough!

My main aims are to tone my upper body and gain alot of muscle mass in the legs especially the butt to get that buble butt look.

Current routine,

Day 1

Rower 1000m
    15 reps 3 sets
    Flat bench 20kg
    Pec fly
    Lat pull down
    Lat rows
    20 min bike moderate resistance

Day 2
    15 reps 3 sets
    Rower 1000m
    Shoulder press
    Lat raises
    Front raises
    E-z bar curls
    tricep push down
    20 min bike moderate resistance

Day 3
    8-10 reps 4-5 sets
    Bike 10 mins
    Squats 20kg
    Lunges
    Leg ext
    Treadmill 10 mins 5kph

Day 4

1 hour CV

Day 5
    8-10 reps 4-5 sets
    dead lifts 10kg
    Hamstring curls
    Calf raises
    Lower back ext
    20 mins CV

I have been eating a low fat low carb diet and drinking green tea.

I would appreciate any advice on diet, supplements and routine.

I wanted to be at least a little cut by my birthday which is June 6th am I dreaming lol I am prepared to do whatever it takes!

jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000)
    you want a nice yummy ass you gotta up the weight to get more muscle there. Dont be afraid to lift heavier, you are a woman and are NOT going to get all huge, I promise.

Women generally have like 1/50th the test as men, you WILL not get HUGE from lifting heavy, you WILL however get more muscle in the right spots (did I mention more muscle burns more fat?) so drop some of the stuff and squat heavier...lunge heavy too!

Good luck
    Q: I just did the hardest squat workout ever, can I drop the weight for my next workout?

A: No. Add ten pounds.

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being that you've just started lifting, might I suggest,
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

Iwannabehot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jShock View Post
    you want a nice yummy ass you gotta up the weight to get more muscle there. Dont be afraid to lift heavier, you are a woman and are NOT going to get all huge, I promise.

Women generally have like 1/50th the test as men, you WILL not get HUGE from lifting heavy, you WILL however get more muscle in the right spots (did I mention more muscle burns more fat?) so drop some of the stuff and squat heavier...lunge heavy too!

Good luck
    I am not afraid of gaining too much! At this stage too much does not seem possible and huge is where I wanna be. I will up the weight asap thanks!