Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tuck them elbows in as others have said and don't lock out at the top. I have overpowering delts as well. Good form and bringing the bar down to the right position worked for me.

Rand Paul for Senate 2010 Saku39's Avatar
    Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do think Bench Press gets a bad rap more than it should. Its simply because so many people do Curls and Bench Press, that its common to see them screwed up.

I actually added the most mass by increasing my amount of bench poundage in the last few years. I used to dislike it, but it does work.
    Freeourhealthcarenow.org
    Be Pro-Choice! Contribute your signature, while you still can, to your natural right to Choose your Medical Treatments without Government intrusion or bureaucratic panels. As of now, over 1.3 million signed!

www.randpaul2010.com

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wider grip will help, but I completely stopped doing BP because my chest is lagging
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RCATES View Post
    I didn't lift for strength thats basically all I gained along with some shoulder growth by pulling the elbows in slightly. It was seriously like night and day on soreness and gains when I switched to flared out.
    i think you're taking the whole "light weight'STRICT form" thing too far.
    my form is flawless. but i push as much weight as i possibly can. annnddd, i realize flaring elbows puts more tension on the chest itsself, but for most people, the majority, it only causes rc problems. however, benching with my elbows tucked for so many years has not built up my delts, my delts are my weak point actually.
    the main point is, i get a full pec stretch still when i tuck, and its more of a natural movement. and unnatural movements=suck