View Poll Results: Which SUV

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Range Rover Sport

4 28.57%
  • Lexus GX470

10 71.43%
    S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Range Rover Sport or Lexus GX470

The wife deserves to get a new SUV, she loves the Range Rover Sport so do I, but for the price and the reliability its a POS vehicle

I am pushing for a GX470 Lexus

reliable, a potent truck on a truck chasis that will go offroad and is the most reliable SUV out there.

since its a womans world out there, what do you think
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) partsRheavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Neither. Buy something that gets 25 mpg or better, unless you live way out in the middle of nowhere.

Gas will probably go back over $3/gallon in another year or so.
    investigating mechanics of pulleys, levers, and mass.

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    personally i think the lexus is better...

the range rover more so now is bought fo the name and the aesthetic appeal. a lexus is a very good car.

i personally have a thing for audi's , dont ask me why...i just do...lol.

but arey ou checking gas? we drive a car right now that gets 28...probably gonna trade that in for a suv soon but we found one that gets 30 mpg. gotta watch gas
    ~Proud Army Veteran, proud Army wife, Proud supporter of our military~

"Right now is not your fate, only your state."

"Drink water and drive on"

~Aim for the stars, you might catch a cloud. Aim only for the clouds, you will catch the top of a tree~

~~I love my husband, I love my daughter, I am blessed ever day to have them~~

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Save your money and leave it in the bank, this recession is far from bottoming out, and there are some great investments to be had. Be a shark, buy someones property at foreclosure (if you dont do it, someone else will), keep it, work on it for a few years and when things are rosy sell it at a profit, then buy your wife what ever she wants.

Cars are a horrible waste of money, as are "offroad" vehicles. For the amount of time you actually take them off road, and in serious offroad territory, they are just overpriced hunks of metal.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Currently, the Lexus is the best thing to own on the market. Not only will it last forever (if maintained properly), but the maintenance cost of owning one is extremely low. If you check out Consumer Reports, the Lexus tops every category from reliability to maintenance costs.

Range Rovers, while they look good, are EXTREMELY hard to maintain, and not only that, they are extraordinarily expensive. Most parts have to be ordered, and the truck will be sitting in the shop for days. When they break, it's usually the most expensive thing that goes. I rarely see a Range Rover leaving our shop for under $400, whatever it may be.

I've been working in the automotive industry for over five years. From being a technician to a salesperson, I personally would highly recommend the Lexus over the Range Rover. While I have a tendency to drive American vehicles (I currently have a Dodge truck), the rest of my family is driving Toyota and Lexus.
    'In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.' -Elanor Roosevelt

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a land rover... POS car. Drove nice, but had SOOOO many problems. Land Rover had HORRIBLE customer service. I would never buy from them again.

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow surprised to hear that.

i have a nissan the customer service has been EXCELLENT.i wuold think a rover would be even better

~Aim for the stars, you might catch a cloud. Aim only for the clouds, you will catch the top of a tree~

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They talked their way around a lot of things and treated me like an idiot, even though I know a lot about cars. It seemed like they would say it was a different problem everytime, instead of the same reoccuring problem that was actually happening. I believe this was to save themselves from the Lemon law.

I traded it in and got a honda. Best car i've ever had.

SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A lot of their talk is to get past the lemon laws. Land Rovers have always been at the bottom of the barrel for quality, reliability and customer service. It's a shame because I quite like how many of them look.

Nissan customer service tends to be very good. I used to work as a salesperson and management trainee for a Nissan dealership. It does highly depend on the dealership though. For example, I purchased my truck from Chapman Dodge in Scottsdale, and they are wonderful. They'll take my truck in immediately if anything happens, they do everything in a timely manner and the service guy I deal with always makes sure I have a way to get home or to work.

Earnhardt Dodge in Mesa, however, you couldn't pay me to visit again. They lied to me, overcharged me and then tried to sell me another truck even though I had gone in for SERVICE, not sales!
    'In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.' -Elanor Roosevelt

the nissan dealership here has been really good. no problems. had an emergency once withmy mother when she drove down to visit and she needed a part that they said had to be specially ordered......and she was supposed to take off in 1 day to driv4e back to ohio, they jumped thru freaking hoops to find it for her and gave her a complimentary car wash after the service for the inconvenience of her vehicle having an issue.

i want a free car wash mine is covered in pollen right now lol.

Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Land Rover - looks good, feels good. . .is a piece of ****. Always, always, ALWAYS in the shop (in my personal experience).

I will never again roll in a Rover.
    I am, after all, a heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting.

Harry: Erica, will you be my flesh friend?
    Erica: What the hell is that?
    Harry: Phucicngbuttholemonster!
    Erica: WTH?

My Insanity Experiment: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=495939921#post495939921