Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Mods Cant neg

anonymous
    yah because nazi police were such good people, just because someone is a police officer=/=good saint savior

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by farquezy View Post
    man i bet being a mod is the greatest feeling ever, having all that power, all that respect, maybe in 20 years i could run to be a mod.
    or maybe in 20 years you'll finally have grown up a bit!

anonymous
    coming from you? LOL
    that was a funny joke

so much for lead by example, and i dont really see anything i did that was immature, but then again, what do i know?

anyway bpp lets stop hating each other, i feel like you have such hate towards me...
    Last edited by farquezy; 05-04-2009 at 06:21 PM.

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i got negged for saying we should be able to shoot police officers, ignorant comment on my side.
    LOL making a comment like that will make you red for life. Werent you thinking?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by BPP View Post
    or maybe in 20 years you'll finally have grown up a bit!
    Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    LOL making a comment like that will make you red for life. Werent you thinking?
    well only person who negged was sheepdog, but its just that the actions of the officers really pissed me off, and as i said before, being a teen i have a natural hate for police. But if i remember correctly, some people kind of agreed with me

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well only person who negged was sheepdog, but its just that the actions of the officers really pissed me off, and as i said before, being a teen i have a natural hate for police. But if i remember correctly, some people kind of agreed with me
    Yeah sheepdogs a former cop i think, and i was surprised bpp didnt neg you aswell.

I thought about becoming a police officer once

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    Yeah sheepdogs a former cop i think, and i was surprised bpp didnt neg you aswell.

I thought about becoming a police officer once
    So did i, until i met my uncles friend who was a police, biggest a-hole i have ever seen in my life, and he was a sheriff...

tbh, im surprised he didnt too haha, i know SOOOOOOOOOOOO many he has negged is not even funny, prolly like 13 or so people i know that BPP has negged, i guess he felt bad for me or something?

So did i, until i met my uncles friend who was a police, biggest a-hole i have ever seen in my life, and he was a sheriff...

tbh, im surprised he didnt too haha, i know SOOOOOOOOOOOO many he has negged is not even funny, prolly like 13 or so people i know that BPP has negged, i guess he felt bad for me or something?
    Yeah but your judging only a few out of the whole lot. Some are *******s but alot of them are pretty nice... Depends how you act towards alot of them.

BPP probably didnt neg you because he didnt see it or your already red

morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100) morpho is not very well liked. (-100)

strong rep powers

rep me?

wut?

three legs at a time. TheBlasterMan's Avatar
    TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i lol'd

being a teen dosnt naturally make you hate police.

Ive had my fair share of run-ins. From my understanding, or in my predicaments, the cops did not care and said they had better things to do. They only took it further due to complaints which makes them look bad. (I ride my quad on the road and im always getting chased, riding on government property and all that good stuff).

Cops may sound like they are the evil, but in reality they arnt. (well most, you have your odd balls in every population)

Then you have the cops that are power hungry, as some of the mods here can somewhat represent.

They just enforce the law as do the mods here. Negging is just a fine, a big fine. The only downfall to that is you cant take it to a higher court contrary to the fines you receive in real life. Your best bet is to prove your worthyness and you may find yourself in a neg-rep situation. Kinda like how cops give you a fine, only later to drop the charges in court......

Im just gona shut up haha

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    coming from you? LOL
    that was a funny joke

so much for lead by example, and i dont really see anything i did that was immature, but then again, what do i know?

anyway bpp lets stop hating each other, i feel like you have such hate towards me...
    you're 15. give it 5 years, then reread your thoughts on cops and on colored pixels on a forum

then come talk to me

Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blaqsand View Post
    if youre not an ignorant tool then chances are you wont be mod negged
    /Thread

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think the rep system should be taken out. I mean people with knowledge and interest are still going to post wether they are RED or GREEN, but by eliminating the rep system you can take out the trolls and the people who dont lift at all and are simply here for the laughs of Misc section at the expense of BB.com bandwidth.

Alot of quality posters get bashed simply because they are red, alot of people with GOOD ADVICE are also ignored because of their status in red.
    NJ Crew

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Closed because the same old arguments are just being re-hashed.

FWIW, most of the mod team would like to see the rep system go far, far away.