Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mods Cant neg

filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what i would really like is for me to be reped hahaha i hate being in reds, who cares about bans really!!

what i don't understand is why ur crying on the treads for, i sounded like a few poeple on here where willing to rep u back up, more then i could say about me
    THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!

I love supplements but my stomic seems to hate them, Always on the look out for the perfect set of products that will get me the results i want, without the pain i hate so much!!

Loving!!
    GNC - Megamen
    PVL Hydroflow
    Allmax Creatine

Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by geeseman View Post
    I got negged to -445962 point(s) total because coal man is a fool and doesn't like people telling others they are full of **** when they spew out the christian bull**** and tell people they pity them

he even claims he sent me a warning message. Yeah, right coal man.
    If that is what you tell people, then you deserved the neg.
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge
    OnlineBodyBuildingFederation

geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SportPharmaMike View Post
    If that is what you tell people, then you deserved the neg.
    Yeah well if some clown tells me that they pity me because I don't know the love of jesus it leaves me with little choice but to hand them a dose of reality.

Personally the reps system is a crock, but to be banned for free speech in my situation (where the mod claimed i was given a warning and i was not) is a load of crap.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah well if some clown tells me that they pity me because I don't know the love of jesus it leaves me with little choice but to hand them a dose of reality.

Personally the reps system is a crock, but to be banned for free speech in my situation (where the mod claimed i was given a warning and i was not) is a load of crap.
    1. It is how you said it. I would have negged you for it too. And if it matters, I am not Christian so that has nothing to do with it.
    2. Freedom of speech here is conditional, as ultimately the CEO determines what is allowed to be discussed here. He represents the interests of his company and the stockholders of Liberty Media International. And if he decides that certain things are detrimental to those interests, then they are no longer allowed. Freedom of speech does not apply here. Your right to speak/post is a priviledge, not a right.

geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    1. It is how you said it. I would have negged you for it too. And if it matters, I am not Christian so that has nothing to do with it.
    2. Freedom of speech here is conditional, as ultimately the CEO determines what is allowed to be discussed here. He represents the interests of his company and the stockholders of Liberty Media International. And if he decides that certain things are detrimental to those interests, then they are no longer allowed. Freedom of speech does not apply here. Your right to speak/post is a priviledge, not a right.
    Freedom of speech is in the constitution. If any company does not adhere to it then people should ultimately not purchase products from that company. There are exceptions of course (promoting competitors products is understandable), but when someone argues with a jesus freak who likes to tell non believers he pities them I dont think your argument has a leg to stand on.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Freedom of speech is in the constitution. If any company does not adhere to it then people should ultimately not purchase products from that company. There are exceptions of course (promoting competitors products is understandable), but when someone argues with a jesus freak who likes to tell non believers he pities them I dont think your argument has a leg to stand on.
    It remains how you said it, not what you said. The manner in which you are allowed to post here is limited by that of the desires of the CEO. Once he or his designated representatives decide that your actions or conduct are detrimental to his goals, that is it.

You can argue all you wish, but this board is privately managed, and when it is determined that your conduct is detrimental to the overall goals of this site, that is pretty much the end of your ability to continue in that manner. You can argue all you wish, it changes not at all the fact that your desires and what you perceive to be your rights in no way superceede the rights or the CEO, the stockholders, or the other posters to discuss topics in a manner free from personal attack. So to address the concept of rights, what makes yours more important than the rights of everyone else?

Nothing.

And at the end of the day, you are hung up on your 'right' to say and act as you please, failing to acknowledge that you have no right to post here. It is a priviledge. And that priviledge may be revoked at any time. This occurs many times a day with respect to other individuals.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nail hits head.

well said, Arlecchino
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    true. I got negged solely because of a mods bias for bcs conference schools and his bias against the utah utes.

Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find it kind of ironic how everybody is saying they didn't have the neg coming, while I've been here for over a year and I've recieved a handful of negs, none of which I questioned, and none of which were given by the hands of a mod. Keep in mind people, there are mods online at all times, and their negs are given to posters who break rules which are explicitely stated, or act like idiots.

The rep system is heavily flawed though, there are respectable posters in the red who recieve no respect, while there are some questionable people who have over 1k green.
    [A.W.P] Anti White-Knight Police Force

I rep back 1k+ just state in CP

I owe: SezerTheGeezer(spread)

It remains how you said it, not what you said. The manner in which you are allowed to post here is limited by that of the desires of the CEO. Once he or his designated representatives decide that your actions or conduct are detrimental to his goals, that is it.
    I've already posted what I said. Yes, the CEO can decide but in this case it is the mod who did the banning and removed the reps. He isn't the CEO.

You can argue all you wish, but this board is privately managed, and when it is determined that your conduct is detrimental to the overall goals of this site, that is pretty much the end of your ability to continue in that manner.
    I fail to see how it is detrimental to the overall goals of the site. Perhaps if the CEO doesn't wish to have heated debate on subjects like religion ( and heated debate is inevitable on such a topic) then it shoudn't be a section in the forum in the first place.

You can argue all you wish, it changes not at all the fact that your desires and what you perceive to be your rights in no way superceede the rights or the CEO, the stockholders, or the other posters to discuss topics in a manner free from personal attack. So to address the concept of rights, what makes yours more important than the rights of everyone else?
    I can argue just the way anyone else can argue when it comes to supporting a company. I can take my business elsewhere.

And at the end of the day, you are hung up on your 'right' to say and act as you please, failing to acknowledge that you have no right to post here. It is a priviledge. And that priviledge may be revoked at any time. This occurs many times a day with respect to other individuals.
    I'm not hung up on anything. I'm posting my opinion on an event. What's the matter doesn't the CEO like any critcism of his product? As a business you won't get far unless you listen to your customers. It's a priviledge for the CEO to have me post here. In fact, if people like me didn't post here, he wouldn't have a forum. He wouldn't have a business and he wouldn't have a job.
    No doubt you don't run a business with your attitude.
    Last edited by geeseman; 04-25-2009 at 12:15 AM.

\/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You can argue all you wish, but this board is privately managed, and when it is determined that your conduct is detrimental to the overall goals of this site, that is pretty much the end of your ability to continue in that manner. You can argue all you wish, it changes not at all the fact that your desires and what you perceive to be your rights in no way superceede the rights or the CEO, the stockholders, or the other posters to discuss topics in a manner free from personal attack. So to address the concept of rights, what makes yours more important than the rights of everyone else?

Nothing.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

come on man, uve been here long enaugh to know if someones just looking for attention...
    "I dont get with many very hot girls (8.5+) because most of them are too insecure to have a very good looking boyfriend. They're afraid I'll cheat on them because I'm very good looking and are intimidated of talking to me because they think I'm a douchebag because most very good looking guys are. (serious) "
    -V8 Muscle

Originally Posted by \/ View Post
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

come on man, uve been here long enaugh to know if someones just looking for attention...
    Yeah, there is absolutely nothing valid in my post. WAFI.

\/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) \/ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, there is absolutely nothing valid in my post. WAFI.
    its not ur site... u dont like the rules, then u can go to a diff forum...
    "I dont get with many very hot girls (8.5+) because most of them are too insecure to have a very good looking boyfriend. They're afraid I'll cheat on them because I'm very good looking and are intimidated of talking to me because they think I'm a douchebag because most very good looking guys are. (serious) "
    -V8 Muscle

I've already posted what I said. Yes, the CEO can decide but in this case it is the mod who did the banning and removed the reps. He isn't the CEO.
    He sets the guidelines, though. Many of the policies we enforce involve his guidelines.

I fail to see how it is detrimental to the overall goals of the site. Perhaps if the CEO doesn't wish to have heated debate on subjects like religion ( and heated debate is inevitable on such a topic) then it shoudn't be a section in the forum in the first place.
    There are limits to what he deems acceptable.

I can argue just the way anyone else can argue when it comes to supporting a company. I can take my business elsewhere.
    You are free to do so. As when dealing with many companies, this is quite possible the loudest argument an individual can make. I have exercised it myself numerous places.

I'm not hung up on anything. I'm posting my opinion on an event. What's the matter doesn't the CEO like any critcism of his product? As a business you won't get far unless you listen to your customers. It's a priviledge for the CEO to have me post here. In fact, if people like me didn't post here, he wouldn't have a forum. He wouldn't have a business and he wouldn't have a job.
    The business preceded the forum. And ultimately the guidelines for this forum are what he determines is best for his businesses. Yes, he needs to listen to his customers. He clearly does, as he posts in this forum from time to time. But sometimes he will decide that the interests of many of his customers out-weigh the interests of an individual, or a few. I do not know how exactly he determines this.

And I do not always agree with his decisions.

But it is his forum, and at the end of the day, what he says goes.

No doubt you don't run a business with your attitude.
    And an ad hominem attack.

<sigh>

You might be surprised what I have done in real life. I have been as straightforward with you as I possibly could.

I apologize for wasting your time, and will not reply further.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't personally neg people - just not my style.

Nonetheless, I will say that 99% of the complaints I get about being in the red are from people who only post in the Misc. section and for this I feel no sympathy.

My advice is always the same to them: "Start posting insightful questions/responses in the bodybuilding sections of this board, post some progress pics, do a product review, start a journal, etc. (do anything that adds value) and I can guarantee you'll work your way back up to green."

On the other hand, in the rare case that someone has been mod negged who I know and see is a solid, contributing member, I will look into the situation and contact the mod to see if there is any way we can try to offset the negs for one mistake they have made.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    This is the thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115703161

This is what happened in the thread.

Looks like a warning to me.

Just showing an example of the kind of BS mods have to put up with on a daily basis.
    Kind of bull****?
    So you endorse a post by a person who says that he pitys my because I'm full of hatred. Did you think to warn that person?

I called the guy and idiot which what I was warned in a post for and not by PM either. Mind you I wasn't reading all the posts in the thread, most of them were abusive towards me but what can you expect from religous lunatics.

How the hell is that something I need to be warned for?

It's a fact his statement was idiotic, if you bothered to read it.

Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mods wouldnt neg for no reason and also there part of the forum therefore they should still be able to do what every other member can do, just because they are a mod (which is a BETTER status than a normal member) doesn't mean they are stopped from using a service, when actually they deserve more.

There the people who are making this forum better, and instead of giving them more things to do, your taking it away from them?

If your so worried don't do it in the first place!

He sets the guidelines, though. Many of the policies we enforce involve his guidelines.
    Sure

There are limits to what he deems acceptable.
    It would seem that they are a bit extreme. Having a rep system that allows users to be negged to minus infinity by mods at their discretion is likely to have problems.

The business preceded the forum. And ultimately the guidelines for this forum are what he determines is best for his businesses. Yes, he needs to listen to his customers. He clearly does, as he posts in this forum from time to time. But sometimes he will decide that the interests of many of his customers out-weigh the interests of an individual, or a few. I do not know how exactly he determines this.
    Fair enough.

And an ad hominem attack.
    Unneccesary on my part and I apologise.
    I hope you can undestand my frustration under the circumstances.

Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Teenager View Post
    Mods wouldnt neg for no reason and also there part of the forum therefore they should still be able to do what every other member can do, just because they are a mod (which is a BETTER status than a normal member) doesn't mean they are stopped from using a service, when actually they deserve more.

There the people who are making this forum better, and instead of giving them more things to do, your taking it away from them?

If your so worried don't do it in the first place!
    Sure
    It would seem that they are a bit extreme. Having a rep system that allows users to be negged to minus infinity by mods at their discretion is likely to have problems.
    Fair enough.
    read what I said, If you don't complain when a mod +reps you, then why should you complain if they -neg you?

read what I said, If you don't complain when a mod +reps you, then why should you complain if they -neg you?
    I don't mind being negged or modded. I don't think mods should be able to neg or mod someone to 500,000 points. Getting slammed with 1000 neg points for posting something offensive is fair enough, getting 500000 is a bit of a joke.

n/p

FWIW, I have seen people come back from mod negs in as little as ten days, with no mods helping them out of the red.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see the problem here. If someone says something idiotic, they deserve to be negged. Yes that idiotic statement can offset anything positive they have ever contributed. That's life. You can do a whole bunch of amazing stuff in your life and then you do 1 stupid thing and you pay for it.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mate, reps are as about as important as dirt, high reputation does not equate to high knowledge. However, if it did, you would definitely be in the red.

Money

2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2sxc4shirts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i havent lost my rep virginity yet.
    some1 help?

MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000)
    While the Mod Brahs are in the thread where is the Coal Train?? (aka CoalMan)??

I don't mind being negged or modded. I don't think mods should be able to neg or mod someone to 500,000 points. Getting slammed with 1000 neg points for posting something offensive is fair enough, getting 500000 is a bit of a joke.
    No I don't see why because a mod would not neg you for something which he just doesnt agree with, (s)he would probably neg you for something which has offended somebody, or you did something bad. Unlike us we can give out rep whenever we want sometimes just for the fun of it.

Mods are called mods for a reason, they are quite serious and will not just do it for the fun of it, they will do it for a reason. So if you do something bad prepare to suffer for it. Quote from the famous saying:

[quote] If you can't pay the time don't do the crime. [/quoute]

Similar to this, if your not ready for the negs, then don't do something which will get you in them in the first place.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink

Originally Posted by MoneyRespect View Post
    While the Mod Brahs are in the thread where is the Coal Train?? (aka CoalMan)??
    I'm around bro
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    I'm around bro
    Well hello there!

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I don't see why because a mod would not neg you for something which he just doesnt agree with, (s)he would probably neg you for something which has offended somebody, or you did something bad. Unlike us we can give out rep whenever we want sometimes just for the fun of it.

Mods are called mods for a reason, they are quite serious and will not just do it for the fun of it, they will do it for a reason. So if you do something bad prepare to suffer for it. Quote from the famous saying:

If you can't pay the time don't do the crime.

Similar to this, if your not ready for the negs, then don't do something which will get you in them in the first place.
    somebody give this man some damn reps!
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by TheSheepdog View Post
    somebody give this man some damn reps!
    Reps aren't required.

But seriously, people on this forum are so annoying, they do whatever they want and when it doesnt go there way, which it isn't supposed to anyway since the forum doesn't belong to them and nor does anyone elses brain, they start complaining.