Closed Thread
Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 2523
    azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting this bad boy next week. Yamaha FG730s. Don't have a clue how to play at the moment, can only play a few frets on the low e string lol.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PHXNick View Post
    So I picked up a Single Rec on ebay. It sounded awesome...until I tried to use the FX Loop. My delay and chorus pedals were causing it to clip because the rectifiers have that stupid parallel effects loop. So now I have to decide if I want to take it in to an amp tech and have it converted to a series loop or if I should just sell it and pick up a 5153 50 watt or 6505+. It does deliver some sweet tones...
    You don't have to convert it, when using modulation effects in a loop, you must adjust the loop to 85-100% wet, or they clip.
    My Laney TT does the same thing. Rolled it to 90% and it's fine.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    You don't have to convert it, when using modulation effects in a loop, you must adjust the loop to 85-100% wet, or they clip.
    My Laney TT does the same thing. Rolled it to 90% and it's fine.
    Thanks for this! I got my Memory Man and RV 5 to work with it. The chorus is still clipping, but I'll probably just run that into the front and not use it on channel two.

flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by azmal View Post
    Getting this bad boy next week. Yamaha FG730s. Don't have a clue how to play at the moment, can only play a few frets on the low e string lol.

Awsome brah. I have the exact same guitar although I'm looking to upgrade now that I'm a little better. It's a great guitar and it's easy to play. Just go on youtube and watch vids from either Marty or Justin Sandercoe and you'll be playing in no time.

For acoustic guitar brahs:

How much does one have to spend to get a high end guitar. I have as I already stated a Yamaha but would like to upgrade. I'd prefer to not spend much over a grand but if it's worth it I'd definitely go all out.
    Meditation crew*

simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flyfishingbrah View Post
    Awsome brah. I have the exact same guitar although I'm looking to upgrade now that I'm a little better. It's a great guitar and it's easy to play. Just go on youtube and watch vids from either Marty or Justin Sandercoe and you'll be playing in no time.

For acoustic guitar brahs:

How much does one have to spend to get a high end guitar. I have as I already stated a Yamaha but would like to upgrade. I'd prefer to not spend much over a grand but if it's worth it I'd definitely go all out.
    I bought my Taylor 414 fall limited with a hard and a soft case for $1200 and see other great deals on craigslist all the time. With some patience you can find a great guitar pretty cheap. If youre buying used just make sure none of the wood is warped, no cracks in the finish, electronics work, etc..
    Best lifts: 740 raw/455 raw/750 raw 785 SP

azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50) azmal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by simpson54 View Post
    I bought my Taylor 414 fall limited with a hard and a soft case for $1200 and see other great deals on craigslist all the time. With some patience you can find a great guitar pretty cheap. If youre buying used just make sure none of the wood is warped, no cracks in the finish, electronics work, etc..
    You guys in the States are lucky, the guitar I purchased in the states is not only cheaper when currencies are converted but you also get a good amount of free stuff with it too where as I only get the guitar alone

ucbmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Y'all might dig my band's latest (Click the soundcloud below) We recorded with Ibanez Prestige guitars, DiMarzio pickups, through a blend of a ENGL Powerball and a pre 9 Mesa Dual Rec. Let me know what you think!
    Formerly super skinny shredder working up to Petrucci status.

My band Raiju is at http://********.com/raijumusic

I also wiggle fingers and make faces at http://youtube.com/user/ucbmetal

Be excellent to each other

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ucbmetal View Post
    Y'all might dig my band's latest (Click the soundcloud below) We recorded with Ibanez Prestige guitars, DiMarzio pickups, through a blend of a ENGL Powerball and a pre 9 Mesa Dual Rec. Let me know what you think!
    generic metalcore but I dig it. nice sounding tone. your vocalist sings in a fuking high register lol
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PHXNick View Post
    Thanks for this! I got my Memory Man and RV 5 to work with it. The chorus is still clipping, but I'll probably just run that into the front and not use it on channel two.
    I'm glad you posted this, I had noticed the laney not sounding "right" since I rolled up the effects loop.
    Sure enough, on the clean channel, it was farting out the signal. When I shut it off, the signal was fine. when I played the gain channels without it, the tone was better. So back to GC it went, yesterday morning.
    THEN I picked up the Marshall DSL40C at the UPS store and took it home and immediately tested it. Sure enough, the mode switch on the clean/crunch channel wasn't hooking. So back to GC it went. I feel bad, I had my store order these for me and call the other stores to make sure they were fine. But who checks an FX loop, it could have been a tube during transport. But the button, it left the other store that way.

My buddy has asked if there's a section in the store for my returns. Why do I order used stuff from GC, the return policy is awesome. I've gotten stuff from them for years, but this is a rash of bad items.
    Now I have one Laney IRT Studio 15 head, and FOUR speaker cabs. I can only run two cabs, IF I use the attenuator as a splitter....

Looking at a Tubemeister 36 again, but money has to credit back to the card first.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.

Just tried the D, A and E chord. Found E the hardest, couldn't even do it. Trying to press down on the strings without touching the string below is impossibru ffs.

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just tried the D, A and E chord. Found E the hardest, couldn't even do it. Trying to press down on the strings without touching the string below is impossibru ffs.
    use your fingertips. keep your nails trimmed
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    use your fingertips. keep your nails trimmed
    I do, if I trim my nails any further they'll bleed. I really think I don't have finger tip genetics for the guitar ffs.

Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greston will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do, if I trim my nails any further they'll bleed. I really think I don't have finger tip genetics for the guitar ffs.
    Finger strength will come with time, and so will callouses (until you have those it's not going to be too fun). For real though just power through it and you'll be fine.

PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PHXNick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    THEN I picked up the Marshall DSL40C at the UPS store and took it home and immediately tested it. Sure enough, the mode switch on the clean/crunch channel wasn't hooking. So back to GC it went. I feel bad, I had my store order these for me and call the other stores to make sure they were fine. But who checks an FX loop,it could have been a tube during transport.
    I actually pulled my V4 preamp tube today to see if this had happened to me because it started clipping again when I turned the reverb from hall to room, but the pins were spotless and the tube looked clear and lit up when I turned it on. I emailed Mesa tech support and they gave me a diagram to wire it to series, so re-familiarizing myself with a soldering iron is on the agenda for this weekend. I'm too taken with the tone of the amp at this point to send it back. Though if the return process was as simple as taking it back to GC, I might be more inclined to try something else out. Those Tubemeisters do sound pretty sick.
    Last edited by PHXNick; 10-23-2013 at 04:36 AM.

StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any brahs struggle after a hard session in the gym, wrist kinda hurting, discipline has all been used for lifting and all I wanna do is play lame blues riffs and not practice my legato, tapping brb been at working all day and losing my **** every 5 minutes when things dont ring out properly

This tapping is the 'long and winding road' for stamina in pinky just is not there. I also have issues tapping hard enough with my right hand and accuracy.

eg: Tapping: t12h5h8 on the B string but sometimes accidentally hit the G string and it just rings out....WOOOPS (vent over) (in before negged)

nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StillFat53 View Post
    Any brahs struggle after a hard session in the gym, wrist kinda hurting, discipline has all been used for lifting and all I wanna do is play lame blues riffs and not practice my legato, tapping brb been at working all day and losing my **** every 5 minutes when things dont ring out properly

This tapping is the 'long and winding road' for stamina in pinky just is not there. I also have issues tapping hard enough with my right hand and accuracy.

eg: Tapping: t12h5h8 on the B string but sometimes accidentally hit the G string and it just rings out....WOOOPS (vent over) (in before negged)
    I used to think so but IMO it's just psychological. Don't psych yourself out.

Practice Practice Practice

Originally Posted by nick911sc View Post
    I used to think so but IMO it's just psychological. Don't psych yourself out.

Practice Practice Practice
    this. you just need to practice more, and likely slower for accuracy. however, taking breaks is crucial to development too. if you get it wrong 30 times in a row, it will quickly become habit and you will get it wrong for the rest of the day until you re-evaluate what it is exactly you're doing wrong. habitual mistakes are easy to become complacent to. work with a metronome at 30 and let each note become crystal clear, then slowly speed up when you consistently do it right.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)

I have an FG700S and absolutely love it. I imagine the 730 is quite a steal for its price as well--nice purchase.

flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by simpson54 View Post
    Thanks brah. Played a Martin the other day and it had me itching to get a new guitar.

How do you find Taylor compare's to Martin? Both Price and Sound-wise?
    Meditation crew*

simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flyfishingbrah View Post
    Thanks brah. Played a Martin the other day and it had me itching to get a new guitar.

How do you find Taylor compare's to Martin? Both Price and Sound-wise?
    I have owned Martins and Taylors and personally i prefer the Taylor. To me they play better, sound better and are a better bang for your buck.

But your taste might be completely different than mine so your best bet would be to play them both. If you have any questions about the Taylors let me know because between me and my brother we have owned quite a few of them and played many many more.
    Best lifts: 740 raw/455 raw/750 raw 785 SP

TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Checking into the thread to post a pic of my two main guitars
    I've been playing for about 12 years, mainly acoustic.

Taylor 514CE

ESP EC 1000
    []---[] Equipment Crew #78 []---[]

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #24 []---[]

The Chains of Belial xITHYPHALLIC's Avatar
    xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I forgot this thread existed. I have been looking at interfaces for recording directly to a DAW. How would something such as this function?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-a...udio-interface

I don't to completely cheap out, but I don't want to pay through the nose either. It's probably a future purchase as well, but I just wanted to do the right research.

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you guys untune/loosen your strings when you aren't playing? My high E string on my acoustic guitar just snapped randomly.. I've had the guitar for quite a while but someone told me that people loosen their strings when they don't play and re-tune it every time.....

Originally Posted by jshpark View Post
    Do you guys untune/loosen your strings when you aren't playing?------------------ someone told me that people loosen their strings when they don't play and re-tune it every time.....
    35 years playing, never done this, only if I travel with a non-trem model, or ship one
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

BTW, this guy has a really good deal on an Engl Fireball
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=251368135941
    has all the footswitches and is almost new.I was going to buy it, but got a combo instead...
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody have any experience with Pod Farm or the Line 6 Pocket Pod? I'm starting a djent/prog metal band and my understanding is you can create righteous tones on Pod Farm and then LOAD them onto the Pocket Pod, so you run your axe though the PP then an amp and then proceed with face melting breakdowns. Anybody know if that's right or have different recommendations?

Thanks d00ds

johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnkg178 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you guys prefer the Boss GT-100 or the POD HD-500? From watching reviews and demos, I liked the GT-100 better, but what do you guys think?

I like the Digitech RP-1000 better than those
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've had every modeler mentioned on this page, and more, and my favorite by far is my Zoom G5. It's hard to use live but sounds soooo damn good if you know how to tweak.

Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Decided to order a metal muff used from GC, seems to be what I'm looking for most atm.
    I noticed you need an adapter to power it, (or batteries but lol @ that) do most pedals need an external power supply? Doesn't it get to be a bitch when you have like 6+ with all the chords and adapters etc.?
    -Crohn's Disease crew
    -Strict limited diet crew
    -Gluten Free Crew
    Starting weight 114.

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140012233
    Oil cleanse your face: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156983633&pagenumber=