-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Svend Karlsen - Viking Power FULL training video *links*

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Repost but i hope some other people stumble upon it

the "HITstrongman" channel to me is the best channel on youtube, ive watched almost everything on his channel

krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post

the "HITstrongman" channel to me is the best channel on youtube, ive watched almost everything on his channel
    Damn straight!
    "Success is a hard road worth the trouble..."

My Personal Website
    www.pstraining.yolasite.com

Get your S.W.C. shirt!

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post

i didn't know if it'd be a repost or not as i don't really browse this section as much as i used to. was looking back on some old favourite youtube videos and found a highlight of Svend, then the links to this on the side. thought it'd be worth posting even if a few people haven't seen it before.

i'll check out HITstrongman's channel also, thanks.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post
    thought it'd be worth posting even if a few people haven't seen it before.

i'll check out HITstrongman's channel also, thanks.
    oh it is definitely worht posting so more people can see it! HITstrongman is the guy who posted those 6 videos, his channel is full of awesome stuff

P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P8rb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't have to be fat, to be strong!

Viking Power!

singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does anyone know where I can find a stream/torrent/rapidshare/whatever of Karlsen's latest DVD?
    FIRST RULE OF COOKING IS ALWAYS CHECK YOUR INGRIDIENTS. - Tallguy, 2009.

Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rob_Hood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice, bookmarked for later