Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    I would rank them

1. Nutrition
    2. Nutrition
    3. Weight Training
    4. Nutrition
    5. Cardio
    6. Nutrition

cardio isn't really that necessary...but for the rest you are right hands down...

TiffSparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the info guys. guess i'll be doing a lot of research and getting a gym membership.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TiffSparks View Post
    but this article says it can't be done...any word on this? is everything it says true?

http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=1539465

A lot have people have told me it is possible but now i'm not so sure. I want to get a six pack for the summer.
    Nonsense of course you can I have done it a dozen time .. just give me a second to change

who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

jackfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but this article says it can't be done...any word on this? is everything it says true?

A lot have people have told me it is possible but now i'm not so sure. I want to get a six pack for the summer.
    You can't turn bodyfat into muscle, but you can turn bodyfat into an energy source... think Keto

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would like to turn all my fat into muscle...
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really really wanted to avoid this thread,..I told myself don't do stayfit,..don't. Did I listen to my conscience?,..NOOooooooooooo! I knew it,..I just knew it!!!

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ironically, I want to convert dirt to lead to gold.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

LIGHTWEIGHT, BABY!!!!!!!! Mesomorph22's Avatar
    Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mesomorph22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    when i first read the title, i was oh no, not one of you again.....

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    I really really wanted to avoid this thread,..I told myself don't do stayfit,..don't. Did I listen to my conscience?,..NOOooooooooooo! I knew it,..I just knew it!!!
    Yeah, look at the Stayfit guy! He turned all his fat into muscle, in fact, he did it so well that he had to get a fat transplant from someone else, just so he would have enough to build the extra muscle! When they liposuction people, they don't throw the fat away, they sell it to these doctors in Mexico, who will for a fee, transplant it into bodybuilders, for extra muscle fuel. The reason you don't hear a lot about it is, the FDA banned Fat Transplant Therapy in the US, because some unscrupulous doctors were trying to cash in and were transplanting cheap animal fats instead of human fats. This was causing serious diseases, such as gynecomastia, and causing people to act like animals, among other things.

I think just a casual fitness buff won't ever have to worry about Fat Transplant Therapy, but if you want to get huge and muscular, you will need to do some research into the subject.

(Remember, you didn't hear it from me! I would never condone practices banned by the FDA!)
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Don't people have to pass Biology to get a H.S. Diploma these days?
    Overweight and arrogant

RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think Tiff's 3rd post could be her last. We haven't been very nice.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well, hell, she didn't belong in our section anyway......

anyway, I hope she does read up and apply herself.....would have been nice to see before and after pics after some time...

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DaddyR View Post
    Don't people have to pass Biology to get a H.S. Diploma these days?
    Are you kidding? You can go to med school, get a Doctorate degree, and still not know what the hell you're talking about! Check out a quote from a real doctor:

".....A few grams of L-carnitine daily will also help convert fat to muscle......"

Don't believe it? Read it for yourself!

http://www.naturalnews.com/022127.html

(End of second paragraph)
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you kidding? You can go to med school, get a Doctorate degree, and still not know what the hell you're talking about! Check out a quote from a real doctor:

".....A few grams of L-carnitine daily will also help convert fat to muscle......"

Don't believe it? Read it for yourself!

http://www.naturalnews.com/022127.html

(End of second paragraph)

"Dr Emily Kane is a practising naturopathic physician and licensed acupuncturist."

"A licensed naturopathic physician (N.D.) attends a four-year graduate-level naturopathic medical school and is educated in all of the same basic sciences as an M.D., but also studies holistic and nontoxic approaches to therapy with a strong emphasis on disease prevention and optimizing wellness."

What the hell does that mean?!
    "Is it REALLY a passion if it gets abandoned the first time things get tough?

If it is then I suggest finding another passion because things will be tough MUCH more than they will be easy."

-Dave Tate

Well, it says here that in certain jurisdictions, anyone can call themselved a Doctor of Naturopathy (legally).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_...athic_Medicine

...."in most other jurisdictions, the terms are unprotected and may be used by anyone, regardless of their educational level."

Apparently it means "quack" in this case!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★