Page 135 of 147 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 4395
    My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Texans are gonna get wrecked so hard it's not even funny. The last time these two teams played each other, the Texans got absolutely CUCKED by the physical play of the Jaguars. Jacksonvile will win going away 35-13 dead srs
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't believe this ****ing game is on FOX. I am so sad.
    Rog crew
    TB Lightning

Originally Posted by charity4thepoor View Post
    I can't believe this ****ing game is on FOX. I am so sad.
    not a fan of fox announcers nor its on screen score display
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post

Keep going I'm close
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

Place was absolutely rocking. Havent heard the Bank that loud in a very long time.

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

a lot of the rookies stepped up the last few weeks and especially this guy that was on the practice squad WR Jaydon Mickens went from sleeping in his car last month to scoring TDs yesterday

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/12/17/...in-car-jaguars
    Last edited by Procta; 12-18-2017 at 08:00 AM.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you ...... Mr. December

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

you mad bro?

rewind to 2013

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

3 years ago, at teh Bank

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Most Jaguars nominated since 1999 for the ProBowl with 4 and Im sure will be 1st alternates and some other "snubs"

Jags #1 rushing O but no OL, RB, FB or TE nominated

feels good man
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello there...I have a special request for Sunday.

Please don't kill our next chosen one! I'm excited for the game to see what Jimmy can do against a nasty D like you guys have...but also realistic about our deficiencies with the offensive talent around him.

Your pass rush + no Trent Brown + Zane Beadles starting = pain

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Zane Beadles starting

Daddy Calais is coming

New Jersey Crew (732)

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am very proud of AJ Bouye
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats jags fans, welcome to the offs. duval back.

[img]blob:https://imgur.com/681c5932-9e90-4bcf-94e7-2218429161bf[/img]
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Another terrible west coast game for the Jags....Lost the game on every side of the ball

Made NFL history....first game to ever end in 33 - 44

with the Titans loss to the Rams, the Jags secure a playoff spot before the 49er game kick off

I think after yesterday's games, the Jags moved up to secure 3rd seed.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unhappy with the discipline on those penalty calls. Could have been a little
    Different
    Sydney Brah
    Jaguars will finish first AFC South

Originally Posted by berries1 View Post
    unhappy with the discipline on those penalty calls. Could have been a little
    different
    players were losing control on the field and on the sideline
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Jaguars 2018 opponents

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

#10 - Jalen Strong with his first NFL start, tears ACL against the 49ers

The Jaguars claimed Strong off waivers from Houston on Sept. 19. The Texans' third-round draft pick in 2015 was suspended for the 2017 season opener after he was arrested and charged with illegal possession of marijuana during the 2016 offseason. He played in the Texans' Week 2 game before getting cut.

Strong appeared in his first game for the Jaguars on Sunday because of ankle injuries to Allen Hurns and Marqise Lee.

Strong has 31 catches for 330 yards and four touchdowns in his career.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God **** the tits. Hope we win tomorrow and they don't make the playoffs. ****
    Rog crew
    TB Lightning

Originally Posted by charity4thepoor View Post
    God **** the tits. Hope we win tomorrow and they don't make the playoffs. ****

New Jersey Crew (732)

I'd rather play the Tits again for a chance at redemption.....like the Steelers will about to have a chance at once the Jags steam roll the Bills
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Stadium sold out in 7 minutes, removed tarps and the second round of tickets sold out in a couple of minutes.......The city is really starting to buzz the closer it gets to Sunday

Mayor's Bill Busting Bash... at Daily's Place
    Friday at the Bank....Gate 1 opens at 4pm

The Jacksonville Jaguars will serve teal-themed food at Sunday's playoff game.

Are you ready?

Also Teal Beer Will Be On Tap For Jaguars' Playoff Game Sunday
    http://news.wjct.org/post/teal-beer-...ff-game-sunday
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to bug you guys, but I have a question pertaining to a specific Jags fan. Are his weekly basket of threads that often backfire annoying or hilarious to y'all?

AJ Bouye will have a pick six
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Sorry to bug you guys, but I have a question pertaining to a specific Jags fan. Are his weekly basket of threads that often backfire annoying or hilarious to y'all?
    I dont like to talk that much smack personally but its kinda funny as long and its not spamming too hard
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT