Page 99 of 120 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 3571
    adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Killer workout Sk! Don't you just love upper power days !? They are my favorite, but to mix it with legs... you crazy, I mean I like you but you crazzzy

And now I feel bad for camping out doing my GVT on the squat rack for an hour last night! well, at least there was an identitcal rack next to the one I was using so I guess that's not so bad, right?
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Workout: Upper Hypertrophy semi-sponsored by Hammer Strength (not really, but kind of)

Highest Weights Only

HS Plate Loaded Incline Press: 10 x 35 per side
    HS High Rows: 15 x 65 per side
    Smith Military Press: 12 x 55 (this one caught up with me a lil)
    Lifefitness Front Pulldown: 12 x 45 per side
    HS MTS Tricep Ext: 15 x 20 per side
    EZ Bar Curls: 20 x 40
    Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    good benchin, girl
    Fanks!
    Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    Uh! Things like that annoy the crap out of me!

Inception was sooo good. I like the movies that make me think and continue to keep me thinking even after it is over. I guess movies that play with the mind a bit... like Fight Club and Memento. Even SALT was this way a bit.
    YES! I had a striking resemblance to Godzilla during that spectacle. It may have been a cross between that and Bert stare.

I love "thinking" movies. I haven't seen SALT yet, but Fight Club, Memento, Usual Suspects....love em all.
    Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    Killer workout Sk! Don't you just love upper power days !? They are my favorite, but to mix it with legs... you crazy, I mean I like you but you crazzzy

And now I feel bad for camping out doing my GVT on the squat rack for an hour last night! well, at least there was an identitcal rack next to the one I was using so I guess that's not so bad, right?
    I r crazy. I won't argue!!!!

Don't feel bad! You actually did work during your hour with GVT. This dude referenced above honestly did NO...ZIP....ZERO sets.... And we only have one Cybex leg press, which happens to be my favorite.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    I havent seen Usual Suspects.... I dont think Ive even heard of it. Im thinking I should find it and rent it though

LOL If only workouts could be sponsored eh. You did awesome
    Control it or it will control you

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    I r crazy. I won't argue!!!!

Don't feel bad! You actually did work during your hour with GVT. This dude referenced above honestly did NO...ZIP....ZERO sets.... And we only have one Cybex leg press, which happens to be my favorite.
    well then he should pay! make him do an entire hour of leg press reps

that does suck though, when there is only one machine of the one you need and someone is screwin around with it.

We have this dude at our gym, and he will put like towels and water bottles and gloves on a bunch of machines "claiming" them. If someone tries to cut in he will freak out on them! he ties up like 4 machines at a time and goes bezerk if someone goes near them no idea why the gym manager doesn't do something about that..
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i for one welcome nearly exclusive HS sessions.

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can't put Salt up there with movies like Inception and Memento. I like to watch Angelina do just about anything as much as the next guy, but outside of a generic action flick, there wasn't much substance to this movie. Even the "OMG PLOT TWISTS" were just too forced and not like intricately woven into the movie, like Nolan does in Memento and there's nothing that requires the kind of thought that Inception does.

This is a real interesting "meta-movie" article about Inception. http://www.chud.com/24477/NEVER-WAKE...-OF-INCEPTION/
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144101461
    Best meet lifts: 424/303/551 (93kg)
    Best gym lifts: 420/290/565

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Legs And Upper on same day...Now that's my kind of woman

Thanks for all the opinions on the movies.
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been wanting to see Inception. Now I'm even more intrigued. I love thinking films too and never thought Fight Club was one of them. Maybe I'll check it out someday if it is. Pulp Fiction was an amazing film for that same reason. Every time I watched it, I figured out something new. Many empowered women in it. Didn't notice? Watch again!

Ohhhh yes.. great workouts SK !! I'm always impressed with your strength. Talk about an empowered woman!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Workout: Legs

Cardio: 5 min on the ATM machine
    Leg Press: 140lbs for 4 minutes
    Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 20 @70
    Kneeling Leg Curls: 3 sets, 15 @ 35 per side
    Seated Calf Raises: 3 x 20 @ 185

So, as if 2 and 3 minutes weren't bad, 4 is really, really tough. I cannot believe that next week it is more weight, and starting 2 rounds of this stuff. I really think I might cheat death.

I havent seen Usual Suspects.... I dont think Ive even heard of it. Im thinking I should find it and rent it though

LOL If only workouts could be sponsored eh. You did awesome
    Usual Suspects.....GREAT movie. One of my favorites. Kevin Spacey is fantastic in it. I highly recommend it.

Between HS and Precor....I could be set for life.
    well then he should pay! make him do an entire hour of leg press reps

that does suck though, when there is only one machine of the one you need and someone is screwin around with it.

We have this dude at our gym, and he will put like towels and water bottles and gloves on a bunch of machines "claiming" them. If someone tries to cut in he will freak out on them! he ties up like 4 machines at a time and goes bezerk if someone goes near them no idea why the gym manager doesn't do something about that..
    We have some "claim-ers" too. But luckily at the gym I'm predominately at I don't have too many of them to deal with. The other though is entirely different. It's like a heinous social club with a miserable excuse for happy hour.

I'm really finicky about the stuff I like too which doesn't help. I am obsessed with the Precor leg press, so having to deviate from my routine makes me crazy since the entire workout is designed around Leg Press.
    i for one welcome nearly exclusive HS sessions.
    Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    You can't put Salt up there with movies like Inception and Memento. I like to watch Angelina do just about anything as much as the next guy, but outside of a generic action flick, there wasn't much substance to this movie. Even the "OMG PLOT TWISTS" were just too forced and not like intricately woven into the movie, like Nolan does in Memento and there's nothing that requires the kind of thought that Inception does.

This is a real interesting "meta-movie" article about Inception. http://www.chud.com/24477/NEVER-WAKE...-OF-INCEPTION/
    Intersting. I like a lot of the points raised, and it was interesting to read the commentary regarding catharsis, and cinema's effect on the individual.

Nolan makes great movies. No denying that.

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Legs And Upper on same day...Now that's my kind of woman

Thanks for all the opinions on the movies.
    When your weeks get a little hectic, you improvise.

If I wasn't such a fan of the leg workout, I'd maybe just do 3 fullbody workouts a week while my work schedule is a little crazy with the cut, but I'm too much of a fan to scrap it.
    Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    I've been wanting to see Inception. Now I'm even more intrigued. I love thinking films too and never thought Fight Club was one of them. Maybe I'll check it out someday if it is. Pulp Fiction was an amazing film for that same reason. Every time I watched it, I figured out something new. Many empowered women in it. Didn't notice? Watch again!

Ohhhh yes.. great workouts SK !! I'm always impressed with your strength. Talk about an empowered woman!
    Fight Club is interesting and gives a lot of food for thought.

Pulp Fiction is a movie I think you absolutely need to see more than once in order to start to understand it. There is so much going on, and if you aren't paying attention you can get lost pretty easily. That said, I do like a decent number of Tarantino films, especially the Kill Bill series.

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    4 minutes! That's just....... well it's just sick Make sure you tell some one when you go next week.... so the can come check on you if you dont return. However I believe you will dominate. I put my money on Sam FTW

Ahhh Kill Bill. That is an interesting one as well
    Control it or it will control you

I hear you on that! there is nothing I hate more than being deviated from my plan without my consent

Oh well, I guess it's just one thing we have to put up with in having a gym membership. I've been to a lot of gyms, and the one I'm currently at is pretty awesome aside from those few things
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    have you seen Black Swan? it is incredible.

Workout: Legs and Upper Hyper-ish

Cardio: 5 min ATM pre workout
    LEGS
    Leg Press: 4 min 30 seconds @140lbs
    Leg Extensions: 3 x 20 @70
    Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 15 @ 70

Upper Stuff
    Pec Deck 10/90, 9/90
    Close Grip Lat Pulldown 2 x 10/100
    HS MTS Chest 2 x 15/30 per side
    HS MTS Rows 2 x 15/40 per side
    HS MTS Shoulder Press: 15/40 per side, 12/40 per side

Notes: Leg press with this set up counts as cardio. Sweaty cardio. I cannot believe this week it gets heavier, and even though the cycles go to 2 minutes, there are 2 of them. Leg extensions are hard NOW. Can't wait to hopefully not walk and just drive a rascal around.

Now it's time to watch the Jets. I'm in NY so I have to be able to comment tomorrow at work

4 minutes! That's just....... well it's just sick Make sure you tell some one when you go next week.... so the can come check on you if you dont return. However I believe you will dominate. I put my money on Sam FTW

Ahhh Kill Bill. That is an interesting one as well
    Try 4:30. It is very sick, and twisted. But I can still walk, so we'll see how the next 3 go. If I'm not incapacitated by the end of the phase, I'm doing it again.

Love Kill Bill.
    I hear you on that! there is nothing I hate more than being deviated from my plan without my consent

Oh well, I guess it's just one thing we have to put up with in having a gym membership. I've been to a lot of gyms, and the one I'm currently at is pretty awesome aside from those few things
    I hear you. I really cannot complain about the predominate gym I use. They have all the necessities, and very little headaches.
    have you seen Black Swan? it is incredible.
    I have not as of yet. But I've heard a lot of good things. It's dark no? I'm ok with that and I like a little mentally twisted in my movies. Life is stranger than fiction anyway so the entertainment value of a movie that is a bit off the beaten path of the standard plot is always appreciated.

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WHY Sam, WHY?

WHY would you - on purpose - leg press for 4 MINUTES?

Mind=Blow

MoExplosion
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    WHY Sam, WHY?

Mind=Blow

MoExplosion
    'Cause she's just that hardcore. Awesome job SK. Now bring on the weight...

I'm with Mo SK, 4 minutes of leg press = ajaxifiedmindblown!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post

I have not as of yet. But I've heard a lot of good things. It's dark no? I'm ok with that and I like a little mentally twisted in my movies. Life is stranger than fiction anyway so the entertainment value of a movie that is a bit off the beaten path of the standard plot is always appreciated.
    Just see it. I don't want to say too much about it, but if you end up not liking it, I will leg press for 10 minutes.

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WHY Sam, WHY?

Mind=Blow

MoExplosion
    Yes! Because Sam is Hard to the Core!

and I am Joanifiedmindblown!!

In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

^^^ You said it Joan...and now that she's adding weight, this is going to get even crazier! Bring the noise SK.

5 min PreWO Cardio on the Arc trainer
    Leg Press: 160lbs for 2 minutes x 2
    Leg Extensions: 3 x 20 @65
    Lying Leg Curls: 15 x 65, 2 x 15 @ 70

WHY Sam, WHY?

Mind=Blow

MoExplosion
    Because I cannot squat worth a damn...and I need legs.

That is why.
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    'Cause she's just that hardcore. Awesome job SK. Now bring on the weight...
    This is a ridiculous burn. It is starting to get harder walking up the stairs afterwards.
    By the end of the next 3 weeks, it will be a total of 9 minutes over 2 sets. I cannot imagine how leg extensions are going to go after that.
    Just see it. I don't want to say too much about it, but if you end up not liking it, I will leg press for 10 minutes.
    I will try and catch it this weekend then.

I may run this program again and just run it until I either break or I have legs that are lean and insane. Whichever comes first.
    ^^^ You said it Joan...and now that she's adding weight, this is going to get even crazier! Bring the noise SK.
    Adding weight certain is quite the element of shock. I wonder though if by going lighter I can create more TUT and allow the time period to really be machine like with less mini pauses. I may consider this for the next round, but I haven't fully decided yet.

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello!? Where iz you at? I want to read about some liftin' ........... GET TO IT
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Uh oh... I think SK is trapped in the leg press! Can't believe you're at 4 mins at 160 !! whooo I hope you're ok...and able to walk ...
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well done steak hater,
    Nice training session.
    Sincerely,
    Paranoid OCD person
    **Scivation Athlete**
    www.scivation.com
    www.teamscivation.com

check my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122734331
    Its better to be the hammer than the anvil.
    Grape xtend was my first love but...
    I'm an apple/blue raz xtend fiend.

Workout: Upper Body Bidness

HS Decline MTS: 10/35 per side, 5/45 per side, 3/55 per side, 6/45 per side
    Lifefitness Row: 10/45 per side, 7/70 per side, 5/90 per side, 5/100 per side, 5/90 per side, 30/45 per side
    Incline BB Bench: 8/65, 5/85, 5/90
    Lifefitness Lat Pulldown: 10/60, 10/70, 10/80, 5/90, 5/100
    Lat Raise Machine: 15/40, 10/45, 10/50
    Bicep Curl Preacher Machine: 50 to failure (20+)

So random, but fun.

Notes: I'm going to be a little random with the upper body stuff, for fun whilst I finish off the last weeks of the Leg Volume extravaganza. THEN....I decided to join all the cool kids and give a run at 5/3/1...at least the Bench and Mili portions. I've really liked the Leg Volume....and squats are still my nemesis. So my thought process is that given my form is a torturous activity that I'm pretty sure is considered inhumane as per the Geneva convention standards, I'm safer sticking to something I think has a good chance of working and won't get me injured. I may run the DL portion because I somehow can do these to some extent of appropriate, but if I run a deep cut I don't want to tax my energy levels/CNS too much. I'm still thinking, but the upper body part is going to be fun.
    Hello!? Where iz you at? I want to read about some liftin' ........... GET TO IT
    You rang?

Please, I don't stray too far. We got stuff to take care of. You know it, I know it.
    Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Uh oh... I think SK is trapped in the leg press! Can't believe you're at 4 mins at 160 !! whooo I hope you're ok...and able to walk ...
    I'm still alive! And still walking.

And tomorrow will be 2 rounds at 2:30 minutes....
    Originally Posted by whatnow5 View Post
    Well done steak hater,
    Nice training session.
    Sincerely,
    Paranoid OCD person
    This made me lol irl.

I grant the notion of eating extraordinarily rare is insane to most people. But damn, it is tasty.

I also r paranoid. But I love my steak rare. Really rare.

oooh 5/3/1...in for that shiz

I had a chance to work the leg press yesterday but wasn't brave enough to give your routine a go. I kind of need my legs to chase after Nathan anyways...

We need another top 5. I'm trying to think up something clever...I think I'll need help with this...

I've found for myself, that random works really well...with some DOMS.
    It's fun and you work yourself differently. I don't know if it because your mind isn't focusing too much on one thing, it's carefree...yet hard!

Way to go!

Leg Press: 160 lbs for 2 min 30 sec x 2 rounds
    Leg Extensions: 3 x 25 @65lbs
    Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 15 @ 70lbs
    Horizontal Calf Extensions: 190 x 50 ish (I stopped counting around 50)

Finally, a day where I was a little wobbly walking around afterwards. I'm very hopeful I will be nearly incapacitated once I start getting to 6 minutes total and beyond. 9 minutes is going to be crazy!!!! I hope I have to crawl up the stairs.

oooh 5/3/1...in for that shiz
    I think it'll be fun, especially with the bench numbers.
    I had a chance to work the leg press yesterday but wasn't brave enough to give your routine a go. I kind of need my legs to chase after Nathan anyways...

We need another top 5. I'm trying to think up something clever...I think I'll need help with this...
    You kind of do need them with that little guy. Fair enough. Although after seeing your numbers on the leg press, you absolutely could give it a run for the money.

How about Top 5 80's sitcoms?

Mine:
    5. Family Ties
    4. Facts of Life
    3. Wonder Years
    2. Different Strokes
    1. Cheers

Hon Mention: Cosby Show, Newhart, Growing Pains
    I've found for myself, that random works really well...with some DOMS.
    It's fun and you work yourself differently. I don't know if it because your mind isn't focusing too much on one thing, it's carefree...yet hard!

Way to go!
    I agree 100% with this. It is a great way for me to get a mental break when I might not otherwise feel like doing what is "on tap" in terms of routine. I notice that I often have a bigger sense of accomplishment because I either through in some very high volume sets...or some really heavy sets.
    Either way, I feel challenged with a fresher mental approach when I "go rogue" on occasion.

whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, look, first you hate on well done steaks, then you...only have Newhart as an hon Mention? I'll try not to hold it against you. I'm pretty sure Newhart is the most underated show of all time!
    **Scivation Athlete**
    www.scivation.com
    www.teamscivation.com

check my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122734331
    Its better to be the hammer than the anvil.
    Grape xtend was my first love but...
    I'm an apple/blue raz xtend fiend.

Oooh...80's sitcoms, love it. I'd have to go with:

1. The Cosby Show
    2. Family Ties
    3. Three's Company
    4. The Wonder Years
    5. Cheers

So many other greats - Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, WKRP in Cincinnati, Married with Children, Night Court...I could go on...

Page 99 of 120 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast