TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Semen's nutritional value

Although I posted this in the other misc, I believe that this information would be most applicable by women...I really hope I don't come across as creepy by posting this info, but it made me laugh harder than I have in a while.

What's in sperm? Will swallowing make my girlfriend gain weight?

There are many ingredients composing semen, and its makeup is the same from man to man. Here are a few of the constituent elements: vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc.

So what effect will all this have on her waistline? Well, not much of an effect at all. The caloric content of the average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 5 to 25 calories -- hardly the most fattening meal.

And for those of you who wrote in asking if semen is a good source of protein, its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg. So she's probably best off sticking with eggs.

Source: http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer...e_answers.html

O_O...And there you have it.

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TwinIam View Post
    Although I posted this in the other misc, I believe that this information would be most applicable by women...I really hope I don't come across as creepy by posting this info, but it made me laugh harder than I have in a while.

There are many ingredients composing semen, and its makeup is the same from man to man. Here are a few of the constituent elements: vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc.

So what effect will all this have on her waistline? Well, not much of an effect at all. The caloric content of the average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 5 to 25 calories -- hardly the most fattening meal.

And for those of you who wrote in asking if semen is a good source of protein, its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg. So she's probably best off sticking with eggs.

Source: http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer...e_answers.html

O_O...And there you have it.
    .............. semen is NOT... going to make your girlfriend gain weight.

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Key is to post a study that shows it makes you lose weight. They need to put that on Oprah and you would see millions of smiling men in the streets.

Ummmm.................... VanillaSie's Avatar
    VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaSie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TwinIam View Post
    Just how much is she swallowing?
    My Current Fight Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116543371

My Previous Bulking Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115260681

To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.