Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000)

List of subtle IOIs(indicator of interest) for all you thick miscers

first off, what are indicator of interests ? They are words, actions or even body language(that she herself doesnt even realise) from a girl that displays her attraction towards you

LEVEL ONE IOIs (not so obvious, if you have any 5 here you're set)

-looks deep into your eyes when you are speaking to her
    -giggles at your jokes constantly
    -always smiling
    -hits you playfully when you tease her
    -She twirls her hair around her fingers while she is looking at you.
    -she looks at your lips while you are talking to her
    -reinitiates conversation when you stop talking
    -if you are do not talk much throughout the night, she constantly chides you for being quiet.
    -plays with her hair while talking to you
    -if you are tall, she'll be like you're so tall, how tall are you etc
    -scratches the top of her hand while speaking(very very subtle, uncontrollable body language from her)
    -muck her lips
    -she gets jealous when you talk about another girl
    -after sending her home after the first date, she smses you when you are walking away something like this "thanks for everything today, take care on your way home!" (from my observation lulz)
    -leans in to you when you speak
    -she mirrors your actions eg. leaning back into your chair, take a sip of water
    -constantly adjusting her clothes
    -asks for your name
    -when sitting cross legged, her feet are pointing towards you

LEVEL TWO IOIS (quite obvious, any 3)

-she touches your arm
    -plays with your hair
    -asks if you have a gf
    -compliments you on your appearance, character
    -rubs her legs on your legs under the table when seated
    -puts her hands on your legs when seated
    -she says "its so weird someone like you doesnt have a gf"
    -she initiates communication( texting, calling ) pretty often
    -when walking, constantly brushes against your hands, your shoulder

LEVEL THREE IOIs (if you do not act upon seeing any of this you are basically gay)

-puts her fingers into her mouth and uses it repeatedly to go in and out
    -puts her hand on your cock
    -takes your hand and places it on her breasts
    -she says "i want your cock in my mouth"
    -she says "do you wanna see me naked"

thats all, will add more when i think about it. Feel free to add any in based on personal experience.
    ♥ rainbow zumba♥

R.I.P. Aziz 'Zyzz' Sergeyevich Shavershian - March 23, 1989 - August 6, 2011

You were taken way too soon. Will do a set of crunches after every workout just for you brah. You mirin' from heaven?

Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz, the father of Aesthetics. Let them say I lived in the time of Chestbrah."

complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol

IOI's are so ****ing 4 years ago...

who gives a ****, why do you care if shes into you or not. stop being a pussy beta male and just escalate with her anyway. if she says no, then find a new one.

why would you automatically, subconciously beta yourself out when you shouldn't even be THINKING about what she thinks of you and ASSUMING you are a high value, alpha male.

My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -puts her fingers into her mouth and uses it repeatedly to go in and out

What if she had Cheetos dust on her fingers?

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah but I'm still not sure if I want to sex her. She's like 19, I'd be a cradle robber
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lvl 3 had me dyin

but about the playin with your hair thing, you and a girl are walking towards each other she makes eye contact with you and plays with her hair shes interested?

what about fixing your shirt is that a sign of interest?
    Last edited by Omavi; 04-11-2009 at 11:01 AM.

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by complex000 View Post
    lol

who gives a ****, why do you care if shes into you or not. stop being a pussy beta male and just escalate with her anyway. if she says no, then find a new one.

why would you automatically, subconciously beta yourself out when you shouldn't even be THINKING about what she thinks of you and ASSUMING you are a high value, alpha male.
    THIS.

If you like a girl, stop thinking about IOI's. Instead, just come out there and do something that WILL make her want you. Forget this teasing, huggin, PUA bull****: Just give her a huge.
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwmad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    level three had me lol'ing hard hahaha.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    THIS.

If you like a girl, stop thinking about IOI's. Instead, just come out there and do something that WILL make her want you. Forget this teasing, huggin, PUA bull****: Just give her a huge.
    LOL whats a huge?

fawken Schadenfreude dbluevette's Avatar
    dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What level would "She let's u piitb" fall under?
    Balloon knot connoisseur.

Registered User MagneticMilkshake's Avatar
    MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my gf of 5 years proposed to me, is that a level 3?

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PlayingPokerALongTime View Post
    my gf of 5 years proposed to me, is that a level 3?

That would be a "level 10 gtfo and run like hell before you fawk yourself in the ass by saying yes"
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

This, but chances are you don't even take your own advice. Stop trying to act alpha on the Internet, you probably haven't hit on a girl in 2 years. lawlz

val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Omavi View Post
    lvl 3 had me dyin

but about the playin with your hair thing, you and a girl are walking towards each other she makes eye contact with you and plays with her hair shes interested?

yep for the first one, the 2nd one u mean she fixes your shirt ? of she fixing her shirt.
    ♥ rainbow zumba♥

You were taken way too soon. Will do a set of crunches after every workout just for you brah. You mirin' from heaven?

Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz, the father of Aesthetics. Let them say I lived in the time of Chestbrah."

CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Omavi View Post
    lvl 3 had me dyin

Technically yes.

The logic behind it is that she feels like she does not look good enough, so she fixes her shirt to make her more attractive to you.

However, behind that logic is 10000000000 levels of subjective. Maybe the wind blew her shirt around. Maybe her shirt is too tight. Maybe her shirt is too big. Maybe she had crums on her shirt. Maybe you should talk to her regardless.

IOIs should not be used as a sense of whether or not you should talk to a girl. They should be used as a means of judging whether or not the conversation is actually taking this anywhere.

complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500) complex000 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    This, but chances are you don't even take your own advice. Stop trying to act alpha on the Internet, you probably haven't hit on a girl in 2 years. lawlz
    haha you got me bro, thats straight up me 100%

gotta work hard to impress a cool dude like you

Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha you got me bro, thats straight up me 100%

gotta work hard to impress a cool dude like you
    O'rly?

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs

thanks for the neg manlet

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs

thanks for the neg manlet
    Stats:

No avatar. lulz

Stats:

No avatar. lulz
    No muscles. lulz

No muscles. lulz
    U admirin'?

U admirin'?
    hmm..

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs...

IQ: 85?

IQ: 85?
    Yep.

chill guys, the reason why i started this thread was to help guys like myself who didnt have the confidence, "alpha-ness", wit or balls to know when a girl is interested and when to progress correctly. hope its of help
    ♥ rainbow zumba♥

Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by val. View Post
    yep for the first one, the 2nd one u mean she fixes your shirt ? of she fixing her shirt.
    fixes her own shirt, like her and you walking towards each other in the hallway and she starts playing with her shirt or whatever, or pulls it down or somethin

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

huge - just give her one

fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dbluevette View Post
    What level would "She let's u piitb" fall under?
    a high 1 or a low 2, at that point there's no guarantee yet that she's really into you.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interdasting.
    *lifting to compensate crew*
    *Semi-FA*
    Would marry Avril Lavigne crew
    Mod negs survived: 1

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in expecting some insider trading info
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    umm. TFW none. NOT ONCE.

F this gay earth
    f this chit
    In on daily advice thread even though old.

Read level 3 and this does not compute. Initiating self-destruction mode.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Umadlilguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL there's a lot, chicks will do stuff to show their body off.

For instance one I noticed a chick with a nice ass will stand in front of you and "adjust" her pants or like lifting her ass up by the waistline of the pants and then let go.

They'll also do things like walk a little more exaggerated so their hips are swaying, and/or tits bouncing more than usual.

Even more subtle like they'll stand at an angle and poke their ass out sort of like the pose they all do on social media to make the ass stand out.

Another one if a chick touches herself around you that's pretty much a green light.

So much flirting that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface, it always makes me wonder how much of flirting is conscious vs. subconscious.

I've noticed myself doing a lot of them IOI's myself, but like after I had been doing it already for 10 minutes.