eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 Advanced Dieting Techniques For Extraordinary Results

I have wasted a ton of time following the generic advice of muscle-building "gurus".

I've always wanted to pile more muscle on my body. In order to do so, I did exactly what everyone recommends: eat lots more food until you reach your target weight.

The probem is, by the time I reached my target weight months later, I wasn't big and muscular. I was, well, just fatter.

Then I'd have to "cut down" to reveal any new muscle, which generally wasn't much. And then I'd start the cycle all over again.

What I've discovered through my own experiments in the last few months, though, is that if you want extraordinary results, there are a few tricks you must use that almost no one talks about.

TRICK #1: Vary your protein intake.

Protein is the most important nutrient for muscle growth. But if you eat protein at extremely high levels, and never take a week or two to taper off your protein intake, then your body adjusts and stops putting on new muscle. If you never vary your protein intake, the only way to put on more muscle will be to eat more protein -- and eventually you'll reach a point where this just isn't possible.

TRICK #2: Vary your diet.

I love eating Anabolic Diet-style. My body responds very well to high fat, high protein, low carb eating. However, I've learned that my body only responds well to this style of eating for a few weeks at a time -- and then it stops giving me results.

The reason for this is very similar to "trick #1" above: my body adjusts to the food I'm giving it and stops giving me new results. So what do I do? I spend a few weeks eating a high-carb diet, and then switch back to Anabolic Diet style eating.

Doing this gives a good shock to my body, and has helped me pile on muscle like never before.

TRICK #3: Eat meat, and a lot of it.

This is a simple one: if you want to grow big, and grow big fast, you've got to eat a lot of meat. If you want to stay right where you're at, stick with your protein supplements.

Simply put, meat provides the best anabolic "bang for the buck". You should be eating a ton of it.

AND THAT'S IT

These are some more advanced techniques that I kind of stumbled upon by accident. I spent eight years lifting weights and hardly seeing any results, but after implementing these concepts, I nearly doubled my 8-year muscle gain in only 8 weeks.

Try them out and you'll be surprised by how your body reacts.
    Learn what a slow gainer did to naturally put on 10 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks...
    http://www.panamaexperiment.com