Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) selfgainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dam225 View Post
    Core ABC: Lemonade and Wild White Cherry!
    sounds tasty!!
    Grow till you can Grow no more!

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome applications so far guys. Trust me, Im just as excited as all of you for this. Keep the great apps coming.
    The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

Core ZAP now with 25% more geranium and NO CHANGE IN PRICE!

Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weight: 252 lbs 6' tall

Training experience:lifting for 7 and bodybuilding since 2005

Current Training Goals:Looking to add as much lean mass as possible. I have a whole year offseason and plan to compete again in 2010.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
    DC styel with FSt-& incorperated
    Monday: Chest,shoulders,triceps,back
    Tuesday: off
    Weds: Bis, forearms, and legs
    Thurs0ff
    Fri: Chest,shoulders,triceps,back
    Sat 0ff
    Sun 0ff

Abs and Calves every other day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol

Cardio done 3 x a week or off days

Tuesday Thurs and Sunday for 30 mins on Inclined treadmill at 3.5

Current Supplements:

TRUE PROTEIN's
    EAA's
    Body FX Cell Swell Matrix
    Buzz Saw
    BCAA's Boost
    Waxymaize
    Xtend
    Intrabolic
    100% whey (ON)

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):
    Xtend
    Purple Wratth
    Intrabolic
    leukic (muscletech)
    intraid
    Have you used Core ABC before? Haven't tried it.
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1004051

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1004051
    (log finshed on sponsor forums)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114075801

Tell me why I should select YOU?

At the moment i'm 4 months into a 1 year long offseason, where i plan to gain as much mass as i can in that time frame.. I dnt have any immediate shows for 2010 as i wont be sure what location i'll be at, but when that is planned out, i'll be a contender what whatever show i enter. I've had experience with lifting for a few years now and actually tried different supplements looking to find what works and what doesn't. i've tried amino products in the pass and feel like they are key staples to any supplement regimen. I think being selected would give an insight to someone who truly is dedicated to training and a supplement routine. I'm also an IFPA pro, and if it wasn't for a deployment in i actually was hoping to battle it out wit DOUG on stage. I wasn't ready for him at that point but will be in 2010. So maybe his own Supplement company can help with my gains leading to a 2010 contest season,lol...
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137277183

TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job on not using an artificial dyes. There are far too many products with them in them and it is hard to keep a nice white set of teeth drinking all this red 40.

You need another "L" in "citruline" on your labels, though!

cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weight: 192
    Training experience: I started lifting when i was in high school not really knowing what i was doing. When i got out of high school i was around 240 and cut to 175 by eating one meal per day. I lost alot of muscle and since then i got back up to 217 and now down to 190. I Have been cutting for the past 2 months with some nice progress. I think this will help me retain muscle and my diet will help me get cut. I am trying to stay around 180-185

Current Training Goals: To get to 12% bodfat and stay above 180-185

Training Schedule/Protocol: I go to the gym 5 days per week and i train with as much intensity as possible to try and keep the muscle i have while getting cut.

M: Chest/Bi's Heavy weight Low Reps
    T: Back/Tris Heavy Weight Low Reps
    W: Legs Heavy weight Low reps
    T: Chest/Bi's Lighter Weight High reps 15+
    F: Back/Tris Lighter Weight High reps 15+

I Hit abs everyday and also do about 20-40 minutes of Low intensity cardio, but sometimes switch it up

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3-4 days a week 30-40 minutes of Low intensity cardio.

Current Supplements: Whey, Multi, White Flood, Green Bulge

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Superpump, **** wtf pumpd, Glycergrow, White Flood, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Intrabolic, Presurge, Primal Male, Hyperdrol x2, Mass Fx, Muscle Milk, Cytogainer, Mass XXX, Amphetalean, EC Stack, ON Serious MASS, Myoplex Deluxe, Juggernaut, CarnoCre, Bcaa stack, Intra-Aid.

Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106413311
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111241591
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post286186231

Tell me why I should select YOU? I am trying my best to get shredded for summer and i have lost alot of weight already. I am 6'1 192 and dont want to really drop much below 180-185. I believe these Bcaa will help me preserve my muscle while losing bodyfat.
    30 Day JW Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=130628811#post130628811

Log M.A.N. Primal Male
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106413311

4 weeks Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=223743861#post223743861

LOG White Flood tablets!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111241591

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Applications! I NEED MOAR!!!!

-although I must say we have some very good ones so far
    The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weight: 160

Training experience:

I've been training since I was 16, when I started so I could improve for hockey. I've played hockey (ice and roller), soccer and baseball since around age 8. Hockey was my primary sport, our team got 2nd in New York State my senior year of high school. As high school progressed I began rock climbing as well and lifted to complement that as well. I played one season of college hockey but that became too much of a time commitment and interfered with my grades and social life. Now, lifting and intramural sports are my priorities, as well as the occasional pick-up game of football or basketball on campus. I love pushing my body to the limit and usually hit the gym six times per week, it's my favorite thing to do.

I like to try out different routines and splits, and I'm always digging through the exercise database for obscure lifts and reading up on new techniques.

I keep up on nutrition and supplements to make the most of my training as well. Thankfully my school has subscriptions to the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, the Journal of Applied Physiology, the American Journal of Sports Medicine, and a bunch of others, so I read those in my spare time or during the occasional boring class I like trying different things out to see how things work and try to figure out why with the research; I'm pretty dedicated to the topic, and I contribute weekly to the Studies and Research Blog.

Current Training Goals:

At this point I'm trying to put on mass but still retain enough agility and endurance to be effective for intramural sports. As a result I do a lot of conditioning work which helps keep the gains lean.

S: Legs
    M: Upper Hypertrophy
    T: Cardio and Abs
    W: Full-Body Power (emphasis on upper)
    T: Cardio and Abs
    F: Full-Body Power (emphasis on lower)
    S: Off

I do a lot of compound movements, and I love the heavy lifts (deads, squats, etc.)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio is usually 10-20 minutes HIIT, 20 minutes conditioning (burpees, jump squats, etc) and 20 minutes of weighted ab work.

Current Supplements:

Universal Shock Therapy (once per week)
    Dymatize Elite Gourmet - Cookies and Cream
    UP 2.0 Banana Cream

I've used a lot of supplements in the past, usually pre-workout products such as Core ZAP, USP Labs Jacked, Universal Shock Therapy, and CL Green Mag. I've used a lot of protein products, as there's no debate that protein helps in muscle building, and I try to stay away from unproven products - I don't have the money to spend on something that won't deliver results. As far as amino acid products, I've used Universal Intra-Aid, AEN Intrabolic, CL Purple Wraath, Universal EAA stack and XF Ice. I've been researching a lot about intra-workout products lately and I'm happy with what I've experienced so far. Still, I'm eager to take Core ABC for a test-run because I'd like to see how it compares to other amino acid products.

Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected):

No.

Muscle Pharm Combat: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114953391
    Infinite Labs Stack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113718911
    Nimbus Abyss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114508711

I feel like everyone says this, but you can count on me for an honest, detailed log - and I mean it. If you check the above you'll find that I put a lot of effort into logging and take it seriously, rather than just saying that everything rocks all the time. I like to let other potential buyers know exactly what they can expect, and possibly help out companies with suggestions for future formulations. Because I do a lot of reading on supplement research, I think I have a good deal of knowledge from which to form opinions.

I'm very dedicated to lifting and I spend a lot of time on the forums, so you can expect frequent updates and comparisons to other products I've used. I'm particularly interested in seeing how the amino acids benefit me during conditioning and sports on top of lifting; I think there is a lot of potential for improved recovery. I was very impressed with Core ZAP and the profiles of the other Core products seem solid so I'm confident that the quality is there.

Additionally, the flavors sound delicious, and a poor college student can't turn down a chance to try out a product before spending money on it The price point is attractive, so I could see myself buying this in the future if I do like it.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Finally! I've used CoreABC in the past so I well acquainted with its effects. The white cherry flavor sounds enticing.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inklined, you are doing a hybrid of DC & FST-7. That sounds intense!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy29LI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Name: Jimmy
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 170lbs
    Bodytype: Endomorph
    Currently around 10-12% Bodyfat

Training experience :

- Certified personal trainer in my early to late 20's (ACSM), (ACE) and (NSCA).
    - Competed in MMA tournaments
    - After a few years off (late twenties) I got back into lifting at the age of the 30 and haven't looked back since.
    - I don't drink, smoke or do drugs
    - Been training underthe guidence of Tommy Jeffers for 6 months

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Monday: Power Upper Body
    Tuesday: Power Lower Body
    Wednesday: Off
    Thursday: Hypertrophy Chest, Delts, Traps
    Friday: Hypertrophy Legs
    Saturday: Hypertrophy Back & Arms

Low Impact Cardio is done 30 Minutes Post Workout: Tues, Thurs, Sat,

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

AST Multi-Vitamin
    Now Fish Oil
    PrimaForce Creatine
    PrimaForce Glutamine

Current Diet and macros:

Currently Bulking at...
    Fat: 90g
    Carbs: 455g
    Protein: 205g
    Calories: 3,450

Current Daily water intake: 2 Gallons/Day

BCAA Supplementation History: Xtend, Purple Wraath, Core ABC, ICE, Intrabolic, Bulk BCAA's.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Pro-Anabol - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2990601
    AEN IntraXell - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3627121
    Controlled Labs: White Flood Tabs - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111271951
    Gakic Hardcore - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=gakic

You should pick me because I defend Core ABC in the Scivation forum! Just kidding, I think it's the best BCAA/BA supplement availible and would love to try another flavor.
    My Physique Contest Journey VLog - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177816241&p=1593185361#post1593185361

e-mail: Jimmy@hamptonsfitnessfactory.com

Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    Inklined, you are doing a hybrid of DC & FST-7. That sounds intense!
    yea bro thats the type of training regimen i'm using... one to really tax the muscle with heavy weights and teh other for the pump and fascia stretching.. so far so good...
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG"

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice opportunity here guys.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Info

Weight: 189

Training experience: 1 1/2 years

Current Training Goals: To get lean for the summer while preserving all hard earned muscle from the winter.

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 day split (Chest and Triceps, Back and Biceps, Legs, Shoulders)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 5 days a week with at least one day spent at the football field doing sprint intervals

Current Supplements: Whey, Creatine, Green Bulge, Multi Vitamin, Flax Seed or Fish Oils, Vitamin C

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Have supplemented with bulk BCAA's and stopped because of the horrible taste

Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have only been active on this site for a very short time, looking for an opportunity.

Tell me why I should select YOU? I am hard working and very reliable, pride myself on being punctual. Also, I began working in the gym full time this summer and expect to have ample time working out with every piece of equipment at my disposal. I am cutting from now until my wedding this summer in July and really would like to try this product, because the BCAA I have taken in the past were just terrible tasting.

Originally Posted by Inklined View Post
    yea bro thats the type of training regimen i'm using... one to really tax the muscle with heavy weights and teh other for the pump and fascia stretching.. so far so good...
    Interesting. I've thought about giving FST-7 a shot a number of times. It seems like an interesting program and there seem to have been a few people on here who've used it with alot of success.

soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    Interesting. I've thought about giving FST-7 a shot a number of times. It seems like an interesting program and there seem to have been a few people on here who've used it with alot of success.
    It looks really intense, I try to incorporate the fascia stretching with all my routines because I think it makes a difference.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    This looks like a great product. When will it be for sale.

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hopefully a couple of weeks tops (as soon as I received the PO).

DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Pick me. I want to try the Wild White Cherry

Weight: 182 (cutting for 4 more weeks then back to a 2 month bulk)

Training experience: Been lifting for 8+ years for sports but just started bodybuilding in the past 3 years. Started getting serious in 2007 but smashed my hand and required surgery. Was out for almost a good year till I could fully grip a bar again but i'm back and just recently been hitting it hard again.

Current Training Goals: Finish my cut to lower my BF% then get back on a clean bulk to around 205lbs or more before cutting again. I want to compete in 2010 making my debut at the Natural Buckeye Classic, so be on the lookout

Training Schedule/Protocol: I switch it up alot. I go from 5 day splits once a week, 4 day splits once a week to 3 and 2 day splits twice a week. Just depends on when I stop seeing gains in my current regiment.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I try my best to do cardio around 2 days a week while bulking and 3-5 days a week while cutting.

Current Supplements: BSN No-Xplode(pre), Nitrocore 24, fishoil, multi, SubQ (just finished a sponsored log with Fusion) typing up my final review today.

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): I haven't really taken them seriously other than glutamine. I've dabbled here and there with samples though.

Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No sir but I hear good things

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114069171 (had some issues near the end of the log due to abnormal work schedule and computer issues and for what it's worth not my best log kept by far but all in all it wasn't too bad if it wouldn't have been for the issues that arised.

Tell me why I should select YOU? I have a great attention to detail. I am great at making a visually enjoyable log. I would like to try a video log if I were to be chosen if you wouldn't mind I'm truly disciplined and I never miss a workout (even after a 12 hour work day.) I am an extremely motivated person and passionate about bodybuilding. I am un-biased and will give you a 100% no nonsense accurate review of my experiences with your supplement.

Rep 4 Rep.....u rep me I rep you back.

"I'm not making a banana bread, pastrami, cottage cheese sandwich, that would severely ruin my reputation" -Mitch Hedberg

OH-IO GO BUCKEYES

Bronze Account Holder Whomper107's Avatar
    Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Application

I would love the opportunity to give this a shot. I currently use Xtend, but would be more than willing to drop it for a while and try this out!

Application Information:

Weight: 191lbs

Training experience: Going on 5 years weightlifting, and 3-4 years bodybuilding. I am also a CPT.

Current Training Goals: I am currently 12 weeks into contest prep, leaving me 4.5 weeks out from my first show - the INBF South Western Natural Championships, on 5/9/09. The following weekend, I have the Musclemania Lonestar, on 5/16/09. My goal is to win the overall in both the teen and novice classes for both these shows, and I intend to do anything it takes to achieve this.

My long term goal is to take a 2-3 year offseason to add size after these contests are over, and then compete again to win my natural pro card.

Concerning weight training only:
    Day 1 - Off
    Day 2 - Off
    Day 3 - Legs (Refeed)
    Day 4 - Chest/tris
    Day 5 - Off
    Day 6 - Back/bis (Refeed)
    Day 7 - Shoulders/traps

Concerning cardio only:
    Day 1 - 30min. LISS, 15 HIIT intervals
    Day 2 - 60min. LISS
    Day 3 - 30min. LISS preworkout, 10 HIIT intervals postworkout (Refeed)
    Day 4 - 30min. LISS preworkout, 30min. LISS postworkout
    Day 5 - 60min. LISS
    Day 6 - 30min. LISS preworkout, 30min. LISS postworkout (Refeed)
    Day 7 - 30min. LISS preworkout, 15 HIIT intervals postworkout

*LISS = Light intensity steady state, performed on an elliptical @ 131BPM (65% MHR)
    *HIIT - High intensity interval training, performed on the track. 1 interval is a 5-7 second all out sprint, followed by 20-30 second walks
    *Expect one additional HIIT session to be added in the next 1-2 weeks

Current Supplements:

-AST Multipro 32X (1/2 morning, 1/2 night)
    -Kirkland Fish Oil softgels (1 morning, 1 night)
    -Kirkland Glucosamine w/ MSM (1 morning, 1 night)
    -Primaforce Beta-alanine (2g preworkout, 2g postworkout)
    -Scivation Dialene 4X (one serving with breakfast, one with lunch)
    -Scivation Vasocharge (taken preworkout)
    -Scivation Xtend (3.5 servings a day)
    -Whey protein (1 scoop after workouts)

I have tried MANY supplements in the last 5 years:

-Various creatine products - monohydrate, CEE, and Size-On
    -Preworkout N02 products - NO-Xplode, Juggernaut, and Vasocharge
    -Weightgainers/whey proteins galore
    -BCAA's - ON's BCAA tabs, and Xtend

In my experience, the supplements I am currently using are the only ones that have not disappointed me. My Xtend usage consists of 2 scoops between breakfast and lunch, 3 scoops intraworkout/cardio, and 2 scoops between dinner and my before bed meal.

Have you used Core ABC before?

I have not, but would love the opportunity to.

I currently keep 3 logs:

1.) My contest prep journal, which I started 12/08 and have updated nearly everyday since - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112414521

2.) My other contest prep journal, which I started 3/09 and have updated nearly everday since - http://forum.anabolic-authority.com/...ead.php?t=1424

3.) My daily food log, where I have tracked 99% of what I have eaten for the past ~3-4 months - http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ner=WhomperFit

I believe I would be an excellent candidate for many reasons. First, I enjoy keeping logs immensely, and look forward to writing in mine each day, so I can be counted on to do so consistently. Also, it is clear to anyone who takes a look at my logs that I take my training VERY seriously. It is something I have been fully committed to since my sophomore year in high school, and I have made great strides. But talk is cheap - I will let my progress pictures speak to my dedication:

This is a picture of me from December of 2004, when I first began lifting. I was around 5'11", and 140lbs:

These are pictures of me from March of 2009, taken about a month ago. At the time these were taken, I was 8 weeks into prep, and 7 weeks out from my show. Stats were 6'1", 194lbs:

Side Chest-

Side Tricep-

Finally, I just plain love the idea of a cherry flavored supplement Don't think I have tried one yet, but it sounds very appealing. If there are any questions for me, you are more than welcome to ask, I'd be happy to answer them.
    Last edited by Whomper107; 04-08-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    *No sets to failure crew*
    *germanyt crew*

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

White Cherry... hmm, sounds good!

aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    white cherry sounds good. About the aspartame, i'd say it's a good choice overall to take it out...I don't have any issue with it but the shelf-life is much less than sucralose from what I understand. (unless that's only in liquid form?)
    Revenge they say, is a sucker's game. True love is harder to come
    by.

Originally Posted by aoba View Post
    white cherry sounds good. About the aspartame, i'd say it's a good choice overall to take it out...I don't have any issue with it but the shelf-life is much less than sucralose from what I understand. (unless that's only in liquid form?)
    I don't have issues with it either, but I think it's awesome that Core is actually listening to consumers and reformulating things and adapting formulas instead of just sticking with one because it's cheaper to produce.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have to drop out of this

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    Weight:198

Training experience:been training since 14 but solid n steady for almost three years I also train a few others on a regular basis in weight training n muay thai

Current Training Goals:to be as lean, solid, and strong as possible
    Training Schedule/Protocol:mon-chest n triceps ,tues-quads n calves, wed- biceps n traps ,thurs-off /sometimes extra abb work ,fri-hams-calves-lowerback, sat-delts-lats-upperback, sun off I normally put in 2-3hrs at the gym

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:I kick box 3-4 times a wk 45 mins each at full speed ,and I run 2-3 miles 5 times a week

Current Supplements:Xtend,cytonox -cytocel (for about 2 weeks more)optimen,dymatize elite protien,sesamin n fish oil

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):weider bcaa,purple wrath,twinlab aminofuel, xtend,and various tablet form aminos

Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected):no but I would like to so I could see how it stacks up to the others I've tried I drink xtend every day and am almost out I love amino drinks so if there's one better than that I want it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113314021
    I have 2 wks left on this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114851101

Tell me why I should select YOU?I will test the supplement to the limit I bring full intensity to the gym every day,I rarely miss a day , and I am reliable to have run a log with pics n stats
    sorry for any inconvienence I was chosen for another log
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

NGA Pro Bodybuilder chuckles_345's Avatar
    chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Application Information:

Weight: 185-190lbs

Training experience: 7 yrs

Current Training Goals: Gain as much lean mass as possible by this fall and compete in a couple of IFPA pro qualifiers in the spring.

Day 1: Arms
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Back
    Day 4: 20 min HIIT Cardio
    Day 5: Chest/Shoulders
    Day 6: Legs
    Day 7: Arms
    Day 8: 20 min HIIT Cardio
    Day 9: Back
    Day 10: Legs
    Day 11: Shoulders/Chest
    Day 12: 30min LI Cardio or Off day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: See above

Current Supplements:
    Scivation whey
    Scivation xtend
    Generic Multivitamin
    Higher Power micronized Creatine
    NOW Dextrose
    EAS Advantage Bars occasionally

Scivation Xtend (I've also taken optimum whey, optimum casein, ast micronized creatine, generic vitamin c, generic vitamin e, scivation sesamin, and scivation dialene 4 in the past)

Current Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107484661
    Contest prep long for spring 08: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5619201
    Spring 04-Fall 07 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=275838

You should select me because I am willing to put in the work to keep a detailed diet log and train hard. I don't have the greatest genetics in the world. I was 125lbs in the spring of 2002 when I started lifting, but through a lot of hard work I've gotten to where I am today. I've done 5 contests (see sig below) and am now stepping on stage in the low 160's. I actually won my open class at the Mr. Natural Minnesota last spring, a pro qualifier. I pride myself in my work ethic because gains don't come easy for me due to being a hardcore ecto. I manage to balance grad school class, teaching, research, and bodybuilding without any of them being neglected. Below are some pictures from a photo shoot last spring as well as my body space.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563165057rVPjyD
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/chuckles_345/

I hope you take the time to consider my application. Please contact me if you have any more questions. Thank you for your time.

Chuckles
    Peter Fitschen M.S., PhD Candidate in Nutritional Science
    NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

stacking celltech&synthol swollPH91's Avatar
    swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000)

informacionne

Weight: 145
    Training experience: approx. 1 1/2 yrs
    Current Training Goals: gain mass and strength without getting too fat
    Sunday: Shoulders/traps/neck
    Monday: arms
    Tuesday:legs
    Wednesday: off
    Thursday-chest/hypertrophy tri's
    Friday: Back/hypertrophy bi's
    Saturday: off
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: either Wednesday, Saturday or both. Depends how sore I am after legs
    Current Supplements: Orange TRiad, Green MAGnitude, NO2 Platinum, Optimum BCAA 5000 (tastes terrible ), Dymatize 12-hour, various wheys, homemade gainer
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Purple Wraath, Xtend, BCAA 5000
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): Never
    beta tester for new Real Gains flavor
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115260471
    Real Gains chocolate review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post306685471
    Well, first off, you can tell by my weight that I need all the help I can get gaining mass and recovering quickly, which is exactly what intra-workout BCAA's are formulated to do. Also, the wild white cherry flavor sounds nothing short of revolutionary, and I'd love to be able to say I was a part of the first run of wild white cherry in 5 years when it's hyooj!
    I also already keep a detailed log of my workouts, and track closely what I eat so I pretty much have the groundwork for a log laid out.
    Last edited by swollPH91; 04-08-2009 at 07:23 PM.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    sorry for any inconvienence I was chosen for another log
    srry to hear that....we have plenty of great apps so far, its gonna be hard to pick!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chuckles_345 View Post
    Application Information:

Weight: 185-190lbs

Training experience: 7 yrs

Current Training Goals: Gain as much lean mass as possible by this fall and compete in a couple of IFPA pro qualifiers in the spring.

Day 1: Arms
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Back
    Day 4: 20 min HIIT Cardio
    Day 5: Chest/Shoulders
    Day 6: Legs
    Day 7: Arms
    Day 8: 20 min HIIT Cardio
    Day 9: Back
    Day 10: Legs
    Day 11: Shoulders/Chest
    Day 12: 30min LI Cardio or Off day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: See above

Current Supplements:
    Scivation whey
    Scivation xtend
    Generic Multivitamin
    Higher Power micronized Creatine
    NOW Dextrose
    EAS Advantage Bars occasionally

Scivation Xtend (I've also taken optimum whey, optimum casein, ast micronized creatine, generic vitamin c, generic vitamin e, scivation sesamin, and scivation dialene 4 in the past)

Current Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107484661
    Contest prep long for spring 08: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5619201
    Spring 04-Fall 07 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=275838

You should select me because I am willing to put in the work to keep a detailed diet log and train hard. I don't have the greatest genetics in the world. I was 125lbs in the spring of 2002 when I started lifting, but through a lot of hard work I've gotten to where I am today. I've done 5 contests (see sig below) and am now stepping on stage in the low 160's. I actually won my open class at the Mr. Natural Minnesota last spring, a pro qualifier. I pride myself in my work ethic because gains don't come easy for me due to being a hardcore ecto. I manage to balance grad school class, teaching, research, and bodybuilding without any of them being neglected. Below are some pictures from a photo shoot last spring as well as my body space.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563165057rVPjyD
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/chuckles_345/

I hope you take the time to consider my application. Please contact me if you have any more questions. Thank you for your time.

Chuckles
    Chuckles is your man for loggin!

srry to hear that....we have plenty of great apps so far, its gonna be hard to pick!
    well i'm ready to get things started Bro... doing a mini cut and really think this proudct can help with my BCAA dose needs...
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG"

ABC would be perfect for a mini cut, we will choose hopefully early next week when Doug has the product in hand. Patience my friend

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ABC would be perfect for a mini cut, we will choose hopefully early next week when Doug has the product in hand. Patience my friend
    Patience is a virtue