Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fiveten View Post
    i will uncover a big pile of my unaware right here;

is this guy competing at high level, or just making youtube videos?
    You don't need to tell us you are 'unaware'

Its obvious.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anthonybolerjack View Post
    so called power lifters are just over weight ppl who are stuck doing "power lifting" because they cant cut it as a bodybuilder. This guys is still impressive and looks massive and not the classic fat "power" lifter.... and 900lbs is impressive that he can even hold it up granted its an inch but still cool but rather see 500lb bench with form would be more impressive but hey thats me
    I'm sorry that my obesity insults your sport. Your idea of good form vs my idea of good form are completely different and believe it or not, not everyone who is into lifting weights wants to shave their whole body and jump on stage in a speedo for other dudes to judge, I prefer doing it in a singlet If you took any powerlifter who totaled over 2k and cut his body fat to single digits he would look damn good so don't kid yourself.

fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    You don't need to tell us you are 'unaware'

Its obvious.
    are you just being a prick, or do you not even know the answer to my question?

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you just being a prick, or do you not even know the answer to my question?
    I know the answer, and I'm being a prick to you, because you are a fool.

Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    of course you're gonna hate on me for saying that mister powerlifter, but some of us train for sports not perverse hobbies
    Why wouldn't you be training to be as strong as possible when you train for your sport? I would be willing to bet if you could move 315 that fast you'd be better at whatever sport it is you train for

Look at the picture of him that you quoted...he looks like any other big guy at a gym that isn't working on conditioning so much, except he is 3x as strong.

fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know the answer, and I'm being a prick to you, because you are a fool.
    expressing my different opinion makes me a fool?

you then, are a nazi prick.

Whether or not powerlifting is a sport is not a matter of opinion, maybe you need to review the definition of 'sport.'

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

your opinion is not "different", it is just wrong
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just cause you have an opinion doesnt mean its a good one

Whether or not powerlifting is a sport is not a matter of opinion, maybe you need to review the definition of 'sport.'
    this, dont talk **** about my sport
    There is no reason to live if you cannot do the deadlift

big fuzzy and tator squat to much..... not

Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    your opinion is not "different", it is just wrong
    i see a pile of hate coming my way

the word "sport" is vague

more specifically then, some of us train for team sports

No but making judgment calls and being offensive about an entire sport does. I don't want to look like ronnie coleman but I'm sure a large amount of members on this site would love to some day, especially the newer lifters.

If your sport was lets say soccer, and I came on here after seeing soccer for the first time and basically **** all over it wouldn't you be a little short with someone? That's how kik feels

Lol.... yea, powerlifting isn't a team sport. So what?

This has nothing to do with what is being discussed. Nobody would say PL'ing is a team sport, and it has no bearing on your comparing it to a hobby.

The ridiculousness of your assertion has been exposed and you are now trying to make this about something else.

http://nuweb.neu.edu/powerlifting/

Don't let the rest of my team know its not a team sport. I get what you're saying but track is a team comprised of individual events, and so are most wrestling/karate/boxing/mma etc. teams.

To clarify, as Retardo pointed out, there is team competitions, though in terms of performance it is still an individual sport.

ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    I saw a video like 2 or 3 days ago of this video benching 145 like its a freaking feather,
    thanks for the lol
    YEAH BUDDAY!!!

To clarify, as Retardo pointed out, there is team competitions, though in terms of performance it is still an individual sport.
    I appreciate what you are saying, but powerlifters are gay.
    http://www.gaypowerlifting.org/

on that note, I'm off to bed.

I appreciate what you are saying, but powerlifters are gay.
    http://www.gaypowerlifting.org/

on that note, I'm off to bed.
    Well at least you were mature about it and didn't act like some bitch kid on the internet when shown the errors of your ways.

Protip, if you are surfing bodybuilding websites don't call others gay.
    (no bbhate)

mikebing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikebing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikebing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry to take away from the awesome debate, but am I the only one who thought those guys were gonna miss when they threw their weights back to rack them? Each time they finished i was like, oh crap, he's about to hit the bar on the rack and it's gonna come down on his face haha

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mikebing View Post
    sorry to take away from the awesome debate, but am I the only one who thought those guys were gonna miss when they threw their weights back to rack them? Each time they finished i was like, oh crap, he's about to hit the bar on the rack and it's gonna come down on his face haha
    not really no...he's the all-time world record holder in the bench, putting up 1075lbs...

anything he's handling raw he is handling with absolute control.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dn590 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that guy is a beast!!!!11

eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by anthonybolerjack View Post
    so called power lifters are just over weight ppl who are stuck doing "power lifting" because they cant cut it as a bodybuilder. This guys is still impressive and looks massive and not the classic fat "power" lifter.... and 900lbs is impressive that he can even hold it up granted its an inch but still cool but rather see 500lb bench with form would be more impressive but hey thats me
    the short rom is warming up. he doesnt need to lock out 315 like its a struggle. second, ronnie coleman started out as a power lifter, as did many pro bbers.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112551481

that is why im red, read before u call me out on it.

southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong powerlifters in this thread.

and to the people hatin on powerlifting.... you mad because you weak?
    'lifting is an iron brotherhood of warriors going into battle against the all powerful gravity, spilling their blood, waging war and laughing in the face of mortals' . F*ck off mate, you work in human resources, you're not a viking.

Registered User anthonybolerjack's Avatar
    anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey *** strong men contest people are the **** but the guy who holds the world record for bench is a butter ball. I guess it was wrong wording, ppl like the dude in the video a 1inch bench....? he moved it 30degress then down a inch and then 30degress again wtf is the point? Like I said those "power lifters" who I dont like are the fat ass ones who do the retarded 1 inch bench and good morning squats. True power lifters such as Mariusz Pudzianowski are where its at. and also olympic lifters such as pyrros dimas are true athletes. go ahead and knock me I dont really care : D