jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Today is The Atheist National Holiday!!

I would like to wish all the atheist a great and happy April Fools day in honor of them...As the scriptues says only a fool says there is no God...This day is named after you!...This is your day to celebrate, we have Christmas, you have April fools day, after all its only fair that you have a national holiday as well, so we have to be tolerant of you don't we, so this day is completely yours.... I mean your always complaining about how offensive Christmas is too you!!....This post is only tongue and cheek for you atheist, if any of you dare neg me it shows your an uptight, no fun atheist who can't take a joke!
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Donkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haaa Christmas is a pagan holiday though. Why would it be offensive to athiest's?

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    eh, 3/10.... not funny (no atheist)
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

I'm an atheist and I celebrate all the christian holidays... but, I'll take another one. Can I take off of work for it?

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being a "fool" > being a slave to a masochist god who doesn't exist.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tell you what, if you can legislate this as a day off work for atheists, I'll vote for it to be called 'Atheist Fools Day'.

ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000) ghengisconor is just really nice. (+1000)
    and a Merry Mithras to you to, good sir.

wut?
    oh they holiday-jacket it?
    ok.

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jake24 View Post
    I would like to wish all the atheist a great and happy April Fools day in honor of them...As the scriptues says only a fool says there is no God...This day is named after you!...This is your day to celebrate, we have Christmas, you have April fools day, after all its only fair that you have a national holiday as well, so we have to be tolerant of you don't we, so this day is completely yours.... I mean your always complaining about how offensive Christmas is too you!!....This post is only tongue and cheek for you atheist, if any of you dare neg me it shows your an uptight, no fun atheist who can't take a joke!
    christmas is celebrated as the birth of the saviour

but in reality christ was born somewhere late spring to early summer

so why do people celebrate christmas? well it was a pagan celebration for a beginning of a new year (sort of) and people would celebrate pagan gods that day so what does the church do? they get pissy and say HEY lets celebrate christ today even tho he wasnt born today...

now i ask you.... who are the fools really?
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with xanax. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by psych View Post
    christmas is celebrated as the birth of the saviour

but in reality christ was born somewhere late spring to early summer

so why do people celebrate christmas? well it was a pagan celebration for a beginning of a new year (sort of) and people would celebrate pagan gods that day so what does the church do? they get pissy and say HEY lets celebrate christ today even tho he wasnt born today...

now i ask you.... who are the fools really?
    One could even say that the entire religion of Christianity could possibly be the biggest prank in the history of the Earth. Of course, I keed I keed and anyone who takes offense to what I just said can't take a joke.
    *Scientist Crew*

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow, i must have missed the memo where atheists are supposed to give a **** about scripture
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DaCougarMech View Post
    wow, i must have missed the memo where atheists are supposed to give a **** about scripture
    we sort of do
    see when fundies throw half assed quotes from the bible to make themselves seem holy we give them the whole section if its actually NOT what they are trying to say

its fun really

guy hates gays wants them all dead? throw the "do not judge" clause at them..etc etc
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with xanax. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao..in before Atheist's whine about how oppressed they are.
    rep GMiscer and RICHSTRONG on sight crew.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Lmao..in before Atheist's whine about how oppressed they are.
    I'm an atheist and I didn't do that.

In before someone tries to lump an entire group of people together. wait...

tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000)
    HAPPY ATHEISTS' DAY ONE AND ALL!
    Respect. Understanding. Rationality. Peace.

Bench: 250lbs
    Squat: 330lbs
    Dead: 355lbs

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I get a day off, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Originally Posted by JBDW View Post
    If I get a day off, I'm perfectly fine with it.
    i get off everyday

"Eat your ass"-MIB