DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Muay Thai? - Needs some info about nutrition

So I signed up for Muay Thai, and I know that its going to be a lot of cardio. Basically they said i can burn up to 500-800 calories during an hour of training, what can I do to ensure that I am not burning too much muscle during these traning sessions 2-3 classes a week. I workout 5-6 times a week, I usually do 15-30min of jumprope cardio a day already,

Should I just carb up a couple hours before classes and take a protein shake?

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i usually eat a high carb/protien meal two hours before. then After I hit myself up with a protein shake.

just dont make the mistake of eating a big meal 30mins-1hour before the lesson, makes you feel proper bloated and waste of a lesson
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com