ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)

no soreness after weight lifting

I will give you my low down . I'm a a high energy person I don't go to the gym to socialize although with some of that eye candi showing up lately I think spring has sprung in my brain!!

I have been fortunate enough to have been invited to work out with group of bbuilders. They are a group of very experienced and knowledgeable men and females who either have been figure or fitness or actual bb builders most are reeving up for a show or comming down after one.

I have done more working out with harder weights than ever. I push myself hard every time I go in there. I even have begun to look differently. Some guy thought my legs looked too big (at a club) I was so thrilled!!!

(21 inches get a life buddy!!)

I am rarely if ever sore after my work outs accept if I'm doing hamstrings as that seems the weakest part of me and the least limber.

Glutamine and protein is a huge part of my diet. I probably drink 3-5 1 litre glasses a day of water. I take xtend before and during workout

I eat a diet prescribed to me lol . I eat a whole lot more carbs than I ever have and I'm eating a ton more fat

My work out group says I work out hard. They always say your going to be sore tomorrow. The next day I say I'm not sore???

Do you think its I'm not working out hard enough
    That I have been blessed with something I can't complain about ?
    Or are their other reasons why this would be.....

suggestions and comments very appreciated

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muscle soreness and muscle growth are not related.

I rarely get DOMS.
    Psalm 121

ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I appreciate that you wrote something here in my thread.
    It feel so crappy to be ignored.

AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post

I rarely get DOMS.
    yep DITTO!
    http://maximumfitnessconsulting.com
    https://www.instagram.com/noelmaxfit/
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1298381725#!/MaximumFitnessConsulting

Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need to change your routine to get sore, and spur new muscle growth. Are you currently training like a BBer? Here are some suggestions to induce soreness:
    One-leg squats, single-leg presses and other 1-leg lunge variations.
    Weighted pullups.
    If you have never done them, I highly recommend Olympic lifts.

I'm not too concerend about my routine as I look way more defined since I began lifting heavier I'm just very suprised that I have little to no soreness.

I mean if I used 15lbs on a one legged lunge for 4 sets I was burning the next day

now I do 40 50 squats 4 sets of 20 leg presses with much much higher weight
    a bare twinge the next day.

I'm wondering if that xtend stuff that I take could really make this happen

Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So, if you are happy with your progress, whats the worry? Nobody really enjoys soreness, right? The body adapts. If you stop working a body part for a few weeks, and go back, it will get sore again. And then stop being sore, when you become regular.

SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am very rarely sore myself, and I kept thinking I was doing something wrong, but I'm seeing the gains that I want to see, so I stopped worrying so much.

It could be a number of different factors, but as long as you're making progress, consider yourself blessed that you don't have to deal with soreness the next day and keep moving forward! =)
    'In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.' -Elanor Roosevelt

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I rarely get DOMS.
    Beat me to it Fitty....

I'm always sore and I've hardly grown lol.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovelyladyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I rarely get DOMS.
    ditto
    I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
    If it's worth having...

Problems come to pass, not to stay.

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mustrainhard View Post
    So, if you are happy with your progress, whats the worry? Nobody really enjoys soreness, right? The body adapts. If you stop working a body part for a few weeks, and go back, it will get sore again. And then stop being sore, when you become regular.

i guess im weird cause i love feeling sore!! it makes me feel like i really did something lol. if i wake up sore im proud of it lol. i suppose after i keep doing this in the long run i might dislike it...but i love feeling sore
    ~Proud Army Veteran, proud Army wife, Proud supporter of our military~

"Right now is not your fate, only your state."

"Drink water and drive on"

~Aim for the stars, you might catch a cloud. Aim only for the clouds, you will catch the top of a tree~

~~I love my husband, I love my daughter, I am blessed ever day to have them~~

healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm gonna go on the opposite end of this and say that every week since i started my new workout sched i've been sore, mainly on leg days. Before I wasnt increasing weights...i'd reach a certain rep # and would keep the weight the same everytime.
    now when i am able to reach 12-15 i increase the weight a fair bit..and so on..
    i think that is attributing to my soreness???
    am i right, or is there something wrong with me!?

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    something ive noticed..my left side is always signifigant more sore than the right...sometimes my right feels fine and my left is sore as hell. its a little annoying, makes me feel off balance. (note its not completely my fault i get this so dont tell me i am working out wrong or something. i have a muscular disorder with my left side so it makes sense to me...just annoying)

last week i had a workout with so many freaking lunges and squats etc. at the local gym class, the next day it hurt my freaking left side so much to sit down and go pee..but the right was nothing lol.

~Aim for the stars, you might catch a cloud. Aim only for the clouds, you will catch the top of a tree~

I just thought maybe I was going something wrong . I realise that putting the time in eating clean and getting lots of rest is why I may be rewarded with not too muchb pain or maybe I'm so used to being in discomfort that I don't noticce it as much .. whatever I'm thrilled that I have been so fortunate to be able to do anything postive with my body after all the eating disorder crap I put it through.

give your body a pat on the shoulder lol.

as for me i woke up very sore today. arms...hamstrings...butt...lol. definitely feeling it today