Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SquatzAndPuke View Post
    I was checking my local Barnes and Noble to see if I can get it now, and these also popped up - any good - or should I just stick with that book you listed?

An Intro To Olympic Style Weightlifting

Essentials of Weightlifting and Strength Training, 2nd Ed.

No, Barnes and Noble doesn't have it, so I'm going to have to order it from that site.
    "The reality is that neither strength nor technique will adequately compensate for a considerable lack of the other.....Excellent technique and poor strength will produce a mediocre athlete; excellent strength and poor technique will produce a mediocre athlete. Neither can be neglected for the sake of developing the other, and the two must be developed in concert - " Greg Everett, Olympic Weightlifting

boys we got problem SquatzAndPuke's Avatar
    SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stick with the book I listed.
    Loggage:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121377021

"If I have to chew through someone's a$$hole to get to their balls, I will go back for seconds if that means a better chance at winning." -Arlecchino

Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome. Ordering Now.
    "The reality is that neither strength nor technique will adequately compensate for a considerable lack of the other.....Excellent technique and poor strength will produce a mediocre athlete; excellent strength and poor technique will produce a mediocre athlete. Neither can be neglected for the sake of developing the other, and the two must be developed in concert - " Greg Everett, Olympic Weightlifting

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by crackyflipside View Post
    Pull:

<snippage of excellence to save bandwidth>

Other notes... You jump forward. The hook on the bar path should be ending more by the line on the right. I can tell you have long legs but the path around them near the start is strange; try doing some pulls where you keep your torso angled forward and all you do is straighten your legs and pull the bar into your body with your lats.
    This is how to freakin' post.

Have some green, ya doofus.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by madaozeki View Post
    Well, like most things, I think that balance and moderation are key.
    Oh look, Switzerland posted.

Actually, I agree with you. In this case, I think the diagraming was enough to really drive the point home. With some lifters it can be necessary, with some incredibly helpful, and with others completely useless (I know some guys that I coached who are confused by any diagrams not generated by an etech-a-sketch).

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    This is how to freakin' post.

Have some green, ya doofus.

Sweet, mod reps, my life is complete! How about that misc password... PM for reps!
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg