hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How is British nutrition supplements ?

the below links contain the content of the supllement. If you can see thru it and let me know if its good to take ?

X-TRA WHEY
    http://britishnutritionsindia.com/pr...ails&prodid=14

WHEY PLATINUM STANDARD
    http://britishnutritionsindia.com/pr...ails&prodid=13

FULL THROTTLE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
    http://britishnutritionsindia.com/pr...ails&prodid=15
    Regards,

Harsha M V
    http://harshamv.com/quest/

karankapoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

british nutrition supplements

british nutrition is not soo good the best u can use is OPTIMUM its the best quality products and realy affective

AjinkyaJoshi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AjinkyaJoshi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AjinkyaJoshi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AjinkyaJoshi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AjinkyaJoshi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AjinkyaJoshi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AjinkyaJoshi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up British Nutrition Supplements

[QUOTE=hmv2206;309210851]the below links contain the content of the supllement. If you can see thru it and let me know if its good to take ?

X-TRA WHEY

WHEY PLATINUM STANDARD

I herd British Nutrition Supplements are useless. My trainers never recommend it, whenever I ask why don't they recommend it, they just say its useless, low protein percentage, more fillers, etc. but I think they say it because it is an Indian brand just having the name British in it and they get less marginal profit when they sell it to us trough their dealers. It will be better if you just try their whey protein, even I'm going to do that next month and just reply me your reviews.

Maybe British Nutrition Supplements are worth trying... Who knows?

God Bless You All...
    -Ajinkya Joshi, India.

navbali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=AjinkyaJoshi;528067263]
    Originally Posted by hmv2206 View Post
    the below links contain the content of the supllement. If you can see thru it and let me know if its good to take ?

X-TRA WHEY

WHEY PLATINUM STANDARD

I herd British Nutrition Supplements are useless. My trainers never recommend it, whenever I ask why don't they recommend it, they just say its useless, low protein percentage, more fillers, etc. but I think they say it because it is an Indian brand just having the name British in it and they get less marginal profit when they sell it to us trough their dealers. It will be better if you just try their whey protein, even I'm going to do that next month and just reply me your reviews.

Maybe British Nutrition Supplements are worth trying... Who knows?

God Bless You All...
    -Ajinkya Joshi, India.
    any one who actually tried british nutrition ?

dkgaur007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

we are indians so its quite expensive to get those brands... I have tried matrix nutrition gainer its fairly cheap about 1300 rs for 3kg. And i put on 3.5 kgs without excess fat. But i m always afraid if there r steroids in it as its common with indian brands. Anyways gonna try their protein soon. Protein is protein its whatever be the source it must have essential amino acids thats it. I wil post my review of matrix protein soon

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just add a tad bit of curry in there and yer good to go
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

de_rotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tried and passed

Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    just add a tad bit of curry in there and yer good to go
    i started British nutrition abut a week ago(whey protein). I have tried other brands like Gaspari and ON. Seems like the quality is as good as international brands. it has 25g Protein per 30 gram scoop. A little difficult to mix but a good shaker does the trick. Taste not as good as Myofusion but its alright.

at the rate its worth it. Give it a try.
    the body is like a COMPUTER , u can update it to make it more powerful or just leave it to go outdated and rot....

neerajkumar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried British Nutrition products. I did not experience that the protein in it was absorbed by my body. Indeed, they are not good in comparison to ON or GNC. Those brands are costly in India because of 70% custom duty on them as whey supplements are considered luxury products. Anyways, I have switched back to ON products.

From its website, I got that it is a local company in Bangalore and I guess it is trying to sell powder purchased from local factories. It is not endorsed by any athlete or known bodybuilder.

sphinxngo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there, so does the british nutrition really does its job or it's just a fake product like everyone else acclaimed? I have bought it and eating it currently andi just wanna know if continuing the comsumption is a good choice or a bad one? Anyone please? Thanks a lot in advance

benoinair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I DId!

[QUOTE=navbali;632964243]
    Originally Posted by AjinkyaJoshi View Post

any one who actually tried british nutrition ?
    Well, to be true in the beginning even i was a bit reluctant to try BN supplement but i heard its gud (Atleast they have a website :P).
    I tried their lean gainer and Whey protein. Here's what i feel:
    Taste- Better than Matrix
    Protein content- Its marginal in whey and Lean gainer both are around 30gms
    Price- 2500 for 2 kg is pretty OK!

Do let me know if any other review....

~ben~

benoinair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's great. even i have tried Anabolic whey from Matrix but buddy don't you think the contents they are offering for 2300-2400 INR are too much to believe. i mean it has creatine lglutamine, arginine and several other stuffs. i find it hard to swallow..nobody offers all these in a protein for this cheap!!!

sphinxngo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried BN for a month now. Performance improved. I am no hardcore. But this is my first whey, will update in 2 months time after i tried other products. But BN is really ok for now, though many will cast doubt as it is an india product but bearing the name of British.... I guess, most people had nocebo. Don't have a prejudice over this product. Btw, my schedule is morning 1 scp, pre and post-workout. Amd i am more like ecto-mesomorph. Hope this helps

naved786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Guys Just RELAX

I am a regular user of BN platinum standard protein shake and i have been using it since the last 6 months and i have to say that it has given me good results since i am taking it. Guys the thing is that firstly its an Indian brand with the name British Nutrition so many people think that its an international brand because it has "BRITISH" in its name....so what...don't we have Sonia Gandhi in congress....in fact its a good thing that we are getting an indian brand of protein shake of this good quality at a much cheaper price than the same quality international protein shakes which comes at a price twice or thrice costlier than this because of the heavy import duty they have to bear and over that the margin is also good for those who sell it. This is one reason that a very few trainers and dealers and people who are in this business don't recommend it to you...why....because their will be a big hole in their pocket and then how will they buy BN for themselves...!!
    Well i am not saying that BN is better than other international protein shakes like ON but its no less...surly their are better protein shakes in the market but they come for a price that you cannot afford in a long run...!
    Moreover its not just the protein shake solely responsible for good results...i mean you cannot just fill your body with protein shake at night and say "look at my Big muscles" the next day in the morning....no...its just a source of protein...it cannot build muscles by itself but i depends upon what is your training level...how much have you worked out at the gym...what other food are you eating...if you are eating gulabjamun on one hand and having protein shake on the other hand you wont get results...and then you will curse the protein shake...common guys be smart you know how it works....just be on it for a while and work out hard...you will surely get good results...!!

meetyoursvarun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u r true bro...i used ON for one yr and nw shifted to BN...its fine!!
    Originally Posted by de_rotter View Post
    i started British nutrition abut a week ago(whey protein). I have tried other brands like Gaspari and ON. Seems like the quality is as good as international brands. it has 25g Protein per 30 gram scoop. A little difficult to mix but a good shaker does the trick. Taste not as good as Myofusion but its alright.

at the rate its worth it. Give it a try.

udaichopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used platinum whey in jan...........worked quite well considering the price,mixes adequetly but good results.ive jus started its xtra whey and glutamine.will post the results.

beavis420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use PhD diet whey and their CLA and they are good but you're only getting 17g of protein per scoop with USN diet whey gives you 20g but tastes better and mixes better

srig24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys... I am using TARA's products and results are best. Storm Xtreme, Tribulus Xtreme and Methoxy Xtreme are great products for muscle building. Bio Gain and Thermo Cuts are great for lean mass. Freaks from India may try TARA's products.

you can see the product ranges in site 'taranutricare'.

BTW, I have tried British Nutrition 'Gltamine', 'Full Throttle Creatine' and 'Platinum Standard Whey'. Full Throttle Creatine was really effective and was good as a pre-workout supplement.

abhishekjee12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Naved,

Just wanted to know if I should go ahead and buy myself a jar of British Nutrition's Whey Protein. I was using Muscletech Six Star Elite Whey earlier, while training for Muay Thai, and it gave me decent results, but I wasn't much into muscle building. The reason I had to stop taking it was that it was a blend of creatine and whey protein, which prevented me from taking it pre-workout and during workout.
    Now, with all these myths surrounding British Nutrition, I just wanted to make sure that I'm putting all my eggs in the right basket. Your suggestions are most welcome.

abhishekjee12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also wanna enquire about the amino-acid profile of BN Whey Protein. How do I know if it has the right amounts of the necessary BCAAs, especially Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine? Any pointers, guys and girls?