drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

maybe a pinched nerve? help please

so im not sure what did it but i woke up the other day and had a pain in the middle of my back on the left side though kinda at the edge of my shoulder blade. ive had this once before. i tried a muscle relaxer my mom had, also just taking aleve, ive tried a heating pad, stretching it and its not getting any better from any of that. the pain runs up to my neck as well on the left side only. is there anything i can do if it is a pinched nerver? or does it sound like anything else
    Misc Zombie Survival Squad: Alpha Squad

*United States Air Force*

drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so i read and looked around on line and think its the Suprascapularis. and i dont know even after searching i cant find what to do for treatment. anyone had this and know what to do

EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Perhaps it is an inflamed disk in your spinal chord.

No matter what it is, I think your best bet would be to get it checked out by a doctor.

ive had it before, and its not pain in my spine its off to the left side and runs where the picture i looked at showed the Suprascapularis right where the pain is for me.

agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by drgnframe24 View Post
    ive had it before, and its not pain in my spine its off to the left side and runs where the picture i looked at showed the Suprascapularis right where the pain is for me.
    You don't necessarily have to have pain in the spine when it comes to pinching a nerve. I would get it checked out if you can.

sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000) sickoncreatine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by drgnframe24 View Post
    so im not sure what did it but i woke up the other day and had a pain in the middle of my back on the left side though kinda at the edge of my shoulder blade. ive had this once before. i tried a muscle relaxer my mom had, also just taking aleve, ive tried a heating pad, stretching it and its not getting any better from any of that. the pain runs up to my neck as well on the left side only. is there anything i can do if it is a pinched nerver? or does it sound like anything else
    sciatica maybe.

no ive had the sciatic nerve messed up a couple years ago. this is right from the top of my trap/neck down to the middle to lower part of my shoulder blade on the left side. nothing on the right hurts at all. and the pic on wikepedia looks like what im feeling. im gonna make an appt and check it out

vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegasvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same thing right now and have had a stiff neck for almost 2 months now. Went to my chiropractor and I have a pinched nerved at C5 and I am getting adjusted and icing several times a day. I am 42 and after xray he also advised I have some bone spurs and arthritis. My neck also curves the wrong way from sleeping with too many pillows which is a factor in why I get this every now and then.

Pain \knot right under shoulder blade that runs through trap up to my neck. Hope this helps and you should get it checked out. Also if you get it real bad your arm and hand could get numb or tingle. I also have had to have traction a few years back because I kept lifting and made it worse.
    Live Hard and Train Safe