Manotass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is ok, mix protein powder with other food?

I have a confusion right now. After my workout I usually take a shake compound by, protein powder, oats powder, milk and a banana. A friend pointed out that it was a wrong way to do it. He tells me that I only must be taking the proteins powder in water after the workout. So i need some help of you guys, in order to clear my mind. how should I take the shake after the workout? is really bad the way that I am using?

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The anabolic window is much larger than you think.

You may take the shake an hour after your workout, or ten hours, and still reap the benefits of protein synthesis.

In addition, your friend is dead wrong. Protein powder is processed food, which is food, and may be eaten any way you want to.

I make protein brownies myself, and protein pancakes, and many more recipes with protein powder from time to time for my bros and myself (they love it, but I prefer a ribeye or some salmon tartare).
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)