Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    Get out of my head!!

Originally Posted by onebigc View Post
    I'm here to motivate the OP to post more.
    one per day.. thats the way it works. Sorry.
    Please come back tomorrow
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post

one per day.. thats the way it works. Sorry.
    Please come back tomorrow
    lol that made laugh...
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Daily Motivator
    April 15, 2009

Ask by offering
    How do you ask for what you desire? Receiving what you ask for is primarily a matter of asking in an effective way.

Begging is not an effective way of asking. Begging puts you at the mercy of the other person. Demanding is not a particularly effective way of asking, either. Demanding things quickly uses up whatever power you may have.

An ideal way to ask is to offer. When you offer, you put yourself in a powerful position. You make yourself much more difficult to deny. Think about it. If someone were constantly begging you for something, or constantly demanding things of you, how willing would you be to comply? Yet if someone were offering you something of value in return, think about what a difference that would make.

You have plenty of valuable things to offer -- your time, your experience, your knowledge, your attention, your understanding. There's never any reason to beg. There's rarely any reason to demand. Effectively get whatever you desire by making a compelling offer.
    M O O N spells LBM

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    An offer you can't refuse?

Morning Den.

Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    An offer you can't refuse?

Morning Den.
    morning bud.. you get all that kermi **** cleared up?
    jeepers what a fiasco
    M O O N spells LBM

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    morning bud.. you get all that kermi **** cleared up?
    jeepers what a fiasco
    It will be an ongoing thing. One guy gets banned, and he takes it out on everyone he ever got into it with. Pathetic the lack of life some people have.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It will be an ongoing thing. One guy gets banned, and he takes it out on everyone he ever got into it with. Pathetic the lack of life some people have.

Can someone aware me, please? I don't hit the misc much anymore. PM is fine to keep Den's thread clean.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post

Can someone aware me, please? I don't hit the misc much anymore. PM is fine to keep Den's thread clean.
    Will send momentarily.

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's really crazy. There use to be lulz...not any more - hell I don't even want to post much cuz of all that.

Love the motivations Den...I have been struggling lately.

Originally Posted by HC View Post
    Here's motivation just for you: Get over it or I will put my boot in your ass.

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's motivation just for you: Get over it or I will put my boot in your ass.

lol - it's not fitness that's the problem...it's work motivation - serious customer problems...maybe you can put a boot in their asses!!!

Originally Posted by HC View Post
    It's really crazy. There use to be lulz...not any more - hell I don't even want to post much cuz of all that.

Sorry about your struggles hun that sucks.

And i here ya,,, all the account hacking and negativity on here.
    Every now and again i will come across a thread that is funny and has
    funny posts in it, but that is becoming few and far between.

Arch,,, if you go out there to "foot in ass" of her customers,,, count me in
    M O O N spells LBM

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LBM is the man I'm not 35 so no flame, but these things get me motivated at the worse times, so something must be working : )
    RaPe BAcK

Originally Posted by GottaBeHUGE View Post
    LBM is the man I'm not 35 so no flame, but these things get me motivated at the worse times, so something must be working : )
    I am sure no one will flame you.

Thursday, April 16, 2009
    Keep going
    On the other side of the challenge there is a great reward. Keep going.

When you've made the effort and cannot yet see the result, keep going. The very next step could be the one that brings you across the finish line.

When you become weary, remind yourself why you started in the first place. Connect with your true purpose, and feel the energy begin to flow through you again.

Smile and laugh and have a good time on the journey. Be kind and considerate, thoughtful and helpful, and your load will feel lighter, your steps will come more quickly.

As long as you keep going, every inch of progress will make you stronger. Every moment will bring you closer to the goal.

Consider what a joy and a privilege it is to be able to make a difference. Feel that joy, keep going, and make your world brighter with each step you take.
    M O O N spells LBM

albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10) albear1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Gotta say thanks LBM.
    I have to deal with the biggest bunch of whiny, panic struck, spineless idiots every flippin' day. Reading your post daily helps me press my "reset", to get into the right frame of mind to cope!
    You da man! Please keep 'em coming.
    "I'm so hungry, I could ride a horse."
    - Chris Griffith, Family Guy

Friday, April 17, 2009
    Be the fulfillment
    Instead of looking for the answer outside yourself, be the answer you seek. Instead of striving to attain fulfillment, be the fulfillment of your most impassioned stirrings.

The problems you face are yours precisely because you have what it takes to successfully address them. The situations you encounter provide fertile ground upon which you more fully become the best you can be.

The joys and the pains, the achievements and the disappointments, the frustrations and the victories all serve to move you forward. You are destined and well equipped to successfully navigate through each fascinating and valuable turn of events in your world.

You've already come a long way, and that depth of experience continues to serve you well. As the challenges come, as the opportunities appear, your ability to make a difference grows ever stronger and more valuable.

Greet each day with the satisfaction and confidence of knowing that you can adjust and adapt and build and create and thrive. Use the unique energy that is your very own in the service of meaningful and positive purpose.

Work to be the living fulfillment of the best you can imagine. Feel the dream and make it real.
    M O O N spells LBM

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Friday, April 17, 2009
    Be the fulfillment
    Instead of looking for the answer outside yourself, be the answer you seek. Instead of striving to attain fulfillment, be the fulfillment of your most impassioned stirrings.

The problems you face are yours precisely because you have what it takes to successfully address them. The situations you encounter provide fertile ground upon which you more fully become the best you can be.

The joys and the pains, the achievements and the disappointments, the frustrations and the victories all serve to move you forward. You are destined and well equipped to successfully navigate through each fascinating and valuable turn of events in your world.

You've already come a long way, and that depth of experience continues to serve you well. As the challenges come, as the opportunities appear, your ability to make a difference grows ever stronger and more valuable.

Greet each day with the satisfaction and confidence of knowing that you can adjust and adapt and build and create and thrive. Use the unique energy that is your very own in the service of meaningful and positive purpose.

Work to be the living fulfillment of the best you can imagine. Feel the dream and make it real.
    I've been waiting for this. It's almost like I have to read them every day.
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    I've been waiting for this. It's almost like I have to read them every day.
    I slept in this morning
    So i was a little later than usual.
    M O O N spells LBM

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I slept in this morning
    So i was a little later than usual.
    Sleeping in is good for the soul. It doesn't hurt you body any either!

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

Saturday, April 18, 2009
    Value already yours
    When you take something for granted, you can quickly forget that it's even there. If you take it for granted long enough, it may in fact be gone the next time you look for it.

Why is gratitude so very powerful? Because it keeps you connected to all the good things in your life.

Don't let the immense value that's already yours wander away because of neglect. Take time to remember, take time to celebrate and be grateful, and take time to say thank you.

Instead of continually wishing for more, take a loving and thankful look at all that you already have. By sincerely appreciating what's already yours, you can build upon it to reach any dream you could possibly imagine.

Make it a habit to reflect each day on how truly fortunate you are. It is your awareness that enables your richest blessings to continue unfolding and expanding throughout your world.

See the beauty that's already there, and the value that's already yours. It is more than enough to propel you positively and meaningfully forward.

-- Ralph Marston
    M O O N spells LBM

Monday, April 20, 2009
    New prosperity
    Wake up, open your eyes and look around you. Opportunity is everywhere.

There is plenty of work to be done. And there are all sorts of effective, fulfilling ways to do it.

The world is alive with all kinds of challenges. Pick a particularly difficult and meaningful one, creatively work your way through it, and bring new prosperity to yourself and others.

Jump into the real-life adventure that sparkles beneath the rising sun each morning. A new day filled with richness is ready to be lived.

Fortune favors those who choose to see it coming. Prosperity belongs to those who work to bring it to life.

Report for duty in the service of your highest vision. This is when life gets good.
    M O O N spells LBM

Are you aware you posted Saturday's motivator on Sunday?

I am now
    M O O N spells LBM

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Thanks for the demotivation, discourager.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The 17th was my birthday and was a good one to motivate myself to get going in the right direction.
    RaPe BAcK

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
    Act on who you are
    When in doubt about what to do, chose the kindest option. When you're not sure about how much to give of yourself, err on the side of generosity.

When you feel the urge to do something nice for someone else, don't make excuses for why you can't. Just go ahead and make it happen.

Give your attention to your thoughts. And at the same time, pay heed to the intelligence within you that transcends those thoughts.

Without hesitation, go with what you know is right. Act on that little voice that may sound crazy but that feels so true.

Everything you've ever experienced is embedded in your wisdom. Though you cannot consciously remember it all, you can still allow it all to guide you.

Have the confidence to act on who you are and what you know, even if you sometimes cannot explain why. Authenticity is always the best choice.

-- Ralph Marston
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 22, 2009

Think wisely
    You have the ability, through your thoughts and your efforts, to create something that has never existed before. And you have the power to choose what that will be.

It is at once a magnificent opportunity and an awesome responsibility. Your thoughts are ultimately chosen by you. Your actions, and their results, will be determined by the things you think about and the things to which you pay attention.

All achievements begin in the mind, and there is no limit to what the mind can think. Everything that anyone has ever invented, built, written, performed, produced or otherwise created, began to take shape first as a conscious thought. Put your highest and best thoughts into disciplined action over a long enough period of time, and you'll create a masterpiece.

What you think about, is what you will do. And what you think about, is up to you.
    M O O N spells LBM

I had to bump this because it was right next to the "sinkers and floaters" thread.

<=== This guy is motivated enough to be in here before the sluggards who are still asleep.

So there.

DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Daily Motivator
    April 22, 2009

Think wisely
    You have the ability, through your thoughts and your efforts, to create something that has never existed before. And you have the power to choose what that will be.

It is at once a magnificent opportunity and an awesome responsibility. Your thoughts are ultimately chosen by you. Your actions, and their results, will be determined by the things you think about and the things to which you pay attention.

All achievements begin in the mind, and there is no limit to what the mind can think. Everything that anyone has ever invented, built, written, performed, produced or otherwise created, began to take shape first as a conscious thought. Put your highest and best thoughts into disciplined action over a long enough period of time, and you'll create a masterpiece.

What you think about, is what you will do. And what you think about, is up to you.
    I thought all day about having a threesome...and it didn't happen...fail...